Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Happy Birthday Sum!!

Welcome back Elaine.

Wow was only away 24 hours and lots of pages of posts to read through. Have managed to behave this bank holiday weekend. Am determined to have a 100% week. 2 days down only 5 days to go.

Made a baked bean loaf today - a veggie version of meatloaf. Wasn't sure when I got it out of the oven didn't look that appetising but surprisingly tasty.

Thank you for all the lovely messages and wishes for my birthday :D I've has such a lovely time today with my family and apparently i still have other birthdya treats to look forward too :D So i'm excited! Had soo much chocolate and cake today but ah well it was a brillaint day!

Welcome back to SW Ela ine. Its lovely that the consulant did that for you :D You're always welcome here and don't forget awesome people WI on tuesdays ;)

:eek: Wow Misuses well done on your STS then

Well done for being good K and wow seems like so much fun what your doing :p

Hope you all are having a good week Xx

Sum said:
Thank you for all the lovely messages and wishes for my birthday :D I've has such a lovely time today with my family and apparently i still have other birthdya treats to look forward too :D So i'm excited! Had soo much chocolate and cake today but ah well it was a brillaint day!

Welcome back to SW Ela ine. Its lovely that the consulant did that for you :D You're always welcome here and don't forget awesome people WI on tuesdays ;)

:eek: Wow Misuses well done on your STS then

Well done for being good K and wow seems like so much fun what your doing :p

Hope you all are having a good week Xx

A bit belated - but :birthday: :553:
Sum- I am singing to you to. Hope your 21st was fab!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Well I braved the scales - 4.5 on :rolleyes: oooops hahaha

Not going to beat myself up over it coz I have had a great few weeks, I have just got to get back into it 100% from now on. Hopefully I can do a 'Gail' and lose it all in one weigh-in like she does after her gormet weekends :D

blue*smartie said:
Well I braved the scales - 4.5 on :rolleyes: oooops hahaha

Not going to beat myself up over it coz I have had a great few weeks, I have just got to get back into it 100% from now on. Hopefully I can do a 'Gail' and lose it all in one weigh-in like she does after her gormet weekends :D

It sounds like you had fun- but as Rozie said - get back on plan

Why is it that the threads are empty and nothing is happening when I have oodles of spare time?

Kx

Roziee said:
I'd like to know that as well k... I'm at home and need to be entertained,,

I'm dancing for you - marks out of 10 please

Kx

Roziee said:
11/10! Superb!!!

How you feeling k! Hows the renovating coming along and the garden?

Now dont laugh - but I have a poorly toe :(

The cloche is off and I have some rather bent onion shoots - lol - my radishes are growing well - need to thin them I think, parsnips are growing and a bit of Beetroot and 1 runner bean!!
I will photograph it

The dining room ceiling has had a lick of paint - but due to me actually wanting to have restful holiday and not have a achy neck - I have decided to do one bit a week. So this Saturday - the dining room will get a second coat - and I will reassess. The paint work has good coverage so fingers crossed it will only need another coat. The coving on the other hand will need 2 more!!

How's you, health & foot

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Now dont laugh - but I have a poorly toe :(

The cloche is off and I have some rather bent onion shoots - lol - my radishes are growing well - need to thin them I think, parsnips are growing and a bit of Beetroot and 1 runner bean!!
I will photograph it

The dining room ceiling has had a lick of paint - but due to me actually wanting to have restful holiday and not have a achy neck - I have decided to do one bit a week. So this Saturday - the dining room will get a second coat - and I will reassess. The paint work has good coverage so fingers crossed it will only need another coat. The coving on the other hand will need 2 more!!

How's you, health & foot

Kx

Oh no- what happened to your toe?

I remember painting my bedroom ceiling when I was still living at home.. My neck ached for weeks!!! Horrible task so i feel for you, and yes you should do it bit by bit..

Health is okay, getting bits and pieces sorted.. Foot is all good thank you :) going in for a blood test for diabetes on Friday.. Only if that comes back with positive results will I be able to go for a GT test...

LOL @ "do a Gail" :D Smartie - It is lovely that you are a smitten kitten, but I believe you are driven enough to follow the plan and be lurved up simultaneously so good luck for this week. A load of water and a few days at 100% and you will back on course for being a slinky minx at your graduation :bunnydance:

Roziee - best wishes for your blood test on Friday x

Kwise - Ooohhh good dancing! You've left your webcam on, by the way :eek:

I had to give you my curry recipe for the turnip SS...

Okay- This is my basic curry masaalah recipe. You can adapt it to your chilli likeness (I dont eat spicy food so this will be for mild curries).

Chop 2-3 onions finely and fry with some ginger and garlic paste until soft ( you can use fresh if you like )

Add a can of chopped tomatoes and add the following:

1 tsp salt (i normally start off with a teaspoon and add more later- better less first than more!)
1/2 tsp chilli powder (or start off less and add more if necessary later)
1/2 tumeric powder
1 tbsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp corriander powder
1 tsp garam masala

Other people put in stuff like cinammon, cloves, and loads of other malarky but you dont need to honest..

Anyway- cook for about 15 minutes and thats it! Blitz it to make it nice and smooth and taste.. if you need to add more salt or chilli add it and cook a little more..

then all you do is add your meat/fish and cook it and you have a curry- add some fresh corriander in at the end so it looks pretty

its freezable so freeze what you dont use!

So make your masalaah.. Cut up the turnips and put it in.. Cook on high heat for 10 minutes then reduce and simmer for about 20 until it's all mushed up.. Out the heat back up and thats it!

I am happy to report I am now day 2 on back on track :D I've just had a couple of quorn burgers (my new favourite 1/2 syns each) with some mashed potato and half a plate of veggies :)

I am now sat here quite stuffed :D

Thanks Roziee! I have all those ingredients...apart from the turnip lol Do you mean to cook the tunip until it goes mushy?

Nice one Smartie. I love those half syn burgers in an open wholemeal bun with plastic cheese, jalapenos, all the trimmings....open buns mean you can haz two cheezburgers for a heb.

silly sausage said:
Thanks Roziee! I have all those ingredients...apart from the turnip lol Do you mean to cook the tunip until it goes mushy?

Nice one Smartie. I love those half syn burgers in an open wholemeal bun with plastic cheese, jalapenos, all the trimmings....open buns mean you can haz two cheezburgers for a heb.

Yep cook it until it's soft :) I like it mushy...

Hey beautiful Sunday weighers!! How's it going? I had a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Monday, and although I've been eating well since, I feel very disheartened to have fallen back into old ways of overeating. Sigh. And also it's hard to eat healthily this week, I just feel disappointed in myself, and I'm struggling with temptation again. But am determined to be healthy and carry on.

I bought some more new smaller clothes, and that has made a big difference - I do look much better this week by wearing clothes that fit (albeit temporaraily).

Monday Shmonday - it was a holiday and is now ancient history. Forget it. Honeybun, you haven't fallen into old ways, you have had a little glitch, which is human, but tiny. Please don't be so hard on yourself. You can almost smell "Club 25". Go for it!

Back