Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hello everyone!
Sorry, not been posting much but have been reading and laughing, cheering or commiserating with you all!

1.2 off this week ;-)

I start school tomorrow , 7 weeks full time. ( doing a maternity cover) I know I will have to plan plan plan and take loads of food in!!

Have a great week ;-)

Well done WG - hope you have a great frist day at school tomorrow. Dont forget to label all your clothes with your name :p

I used to have a Fraggle Rock lunch box, anybody remember that? Showing my age here hahaha

Well, I had a bad Monday of overeating, and I wasn't sure how today would go - I ate well all week, didn't walk as much as I should but....

I LOST ANOTHER 2 LBS!!! Taking me to a total loss of 87 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am really really happy this morning - such a great boost. I feel fantastic, I feel wonderful, I feel....ooh, lots of good things!!!

Plus - am hugely pleased because I took the lower weight loss (I always do), and I think it might have been three pounds gone. But I always figure take the lower one and then it'll count towards next week, lol.

I can see my 100 lb weight loss coming into view - it's really exciting, I have to be honest.

Am on cloud nine this morning!!!!

honey you're doing so well! well done!

i STS which i'm more than happy about after the wedding on fri, but i'm going to have to try and knuckle down as i've not really lost anything these past 2 months, just lost, gained, STS... all that said, the gourmet burger evening that was posponed from the other week is meant to be this thurs, and i'm doing a dinner party tonight for a friends birthday... it'll mostly be SW friendly, but there will most def be cake (not supplied by me, but it's rude not to eat cake, lol)

good luck everyone!!

Morning everyone, well have lost 1 and a half pounds which I am thrilled with as had a couple of days out which threw me a bit off plan. Hoping to have a good week this week. Congratulations to all those who have lost or sts, and good luck to those yet to weigh in x

Morning all -1lb on for me - which I'm more than happy with following my Pizza Go Go Large Pizza & TexMex Platter on Friday!

The week is planned again although it's gonna be TOTM. Also this Fri I am on a course and have no idea what lunch is or isn't - I will choose wisely though as I need to get back on track and back to where I was - no longer overweight!

Woodland girl said:
Hello everyone!
Sorry, not been posting much but have been reading and laughing, cheering or commiserating with you all!

1.2 off this week ;-)

I start school tomorrow , 7 weeks full time. ( doing a maternity cover) I know I will have to plan plan plan and take loads of food in!!

Have a great week ;-)

Well done hun - maybe I need to buddy up with you as you are doing so well
Enjoy your week of school!

blue*smartie said:
Well done WG - hope you have a great frist day at school tomorrow. Dont forget to label all your clothes with your name :p

I used to have a Fraggle Rock lunch box, anybody remember that? Showing my age here hahaha

I remember Fraggle Rock (Sings Down at Fraggle Rock) - I love muppet-style stuff. My brother had a Deezer or something like that - windup toy with hard hat. Do you remember Terrahawks too??

I am not looking forward to when my kids go away. They are both going to stay at their grandparents in the summer hols for the first time. I will be at work - but will be decorating her room of an evening so she can return to a new girly room!

Honey39 said:
Well, I had a bad Monday of overeating, and I wasn't sure how today would go - I ate well all week, didn't walk as much as I should but....

Am really really happy this morning - such a great boost. I feel fantastic, I feel wonderful, I feel....ooh, lots of good things!!!

Plus - am hugely pleased because I took the lower weight loss (I always do), and I think it might have been three pounds gone. But I always figure take the lower one and then it'll count towards next week, lol.

I can see my 100 lb weight loss coming into view - it's really exciting, I have to be honest.

Well done Honey - you are truly amazing and inspirational!! That 100lb loss will be here before you know it ;)

why_d said:

i STS which i'm more than happy about after the wedding on fri, but i'm going to have to try and knuckle down as i've not really lost anything these past 2 months, just lost, gained, STS... all that said, the gourmet burger evening that was posponed from the other week is meant to be this thurs, and i'm doing a dinner party tonight for a friends birthday... it'll mostly be SW friendly, but there will most def be cake (not supplied by me, but it's rude not to eat cake, lol)

good luck everyone!!

Morning Why_d .
You and me both. Enjoy your entertaining - and get back on your wagon - you have done so well!

Madmavey said:
Morning everyone, well have lost 1 and a half pounds which I am thrilled with as had a couple of days out which threw me a bit off plan. Hoping to have a good week this week. Congratulations to all those who have lost or sts, and good luck to those yet to weigh in x
:well done: it's lovely when that happens

I have my parents round today - so making quorn loaf, new potato salad, coleslaw & salad followed by a huge fruit salad - so I too have a pineapple .

Good luck everyone - anyone know where OzMoz is?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i really could cry! I have gained 1lb after sticking to the plan 100% and exercising every single day for 40 minutes plus using the vibro plate for 10 minutes! I feel sick with that result!
Well done everyone else.... you're all doing so well! I need me a pallet of pineapples! lol xx

Aaawww Nettie. I'll swap you babe. The scales say I have gained 5 this morning. Can't all be lard surely. Oh well, the scales don't lie so I will just have to own it and carry on. Will have to "do a Gail" lol this week to get back on course.

Well done all the losers, maintainers and tiny gainers xxx

Congrats Honey, you'll have that century club badge in no time at all :D

i STS which i'm more than happy about after the wedding on fri, but i'm going to have to try and knuckle down as i've not really lost anything these past 2 months, just lost, gained, STS...

Well done Why D - its sounds as if you are a social butterfly at the moment, fluttering about from one social engagement to the next :p On the upside you havent gained anything over the past few months. If you are anything like me all that extra eating would have certainly meant that I would gain an extra half stone or more.

Morning all -1lb on for me - which I'm more than happy with following my Pizza Go Go Large Pizza & TexMex Platter on Friday!

Wohoo Kwise, well done :D I sorta remember the Terrahawks, I think it was on bbc2

i really could cry! I have gained 1lb after sticking to the plan 100% and exercising every single day for 40 minutes plus using the vibro plate for 10 minutes! I feel sick with that result!
Well done everyone else.... you're all doing so well! I need me a pallet of pineapples! lol xx

Aww Nettie, its such a bummer when you dont get your deserved loss on the scales, but we have all been there at some point. Just keep at it, dont go all flouncy (speaking from experience here :eek:) and declare that 'it is not working' and bury yourslef in a VAT of chocolate. It WILL come off, its just that your body isnt playing ball at the moment and is having a catch up/maintaining week.

Aaawww Nettie. I'll swap you babe. The scales say I have gained 5 this morning. Can't all be lard surely. Oh well, the scales don't lie so I will just have to own it and carry on. Will have to "do a Gail" lol this week to get back on course.

Sausage, dont know what to say me dears - are you sure your scales are right? They dont need new batteries or anything? I dont see how you could have gained 5 pounds this week - so that cant be a true gain can it? Did you eat rock cakes (made with real rocks) last night or sommat? You must be fluctuating really high at the moment. Chin up - that should disappear on its own accord within a day or two :)

Well as you know I have purchased my new scales after realising via Boots the Sadist that my mechanical ones were reporting a lower weight. DAMN IT!!!

This morning I've weighed on my old scale and there is a 4lb difference so I have had to make allowances for this on my start weight etc.. I'm not too downhearted though. I mean I have lost the weight - I was just heavier than I thought I was when I started.

Anyhoo thanks to my fab new scales (Thanks again Rosiee) I have lost just 0.5lbs this week. Again not to bothered about this because have spent all week out with daughter on day trips etc..This is the time when I'm at my worst. I did spend time doing a bit of prior planning and packed lunches this week so the way I see it have limited the damage I REALLY could have caused. (Even when at the fair yesterday had an egg mayo sanga and a banana and some lovely cherries and water from the nearby shop. No candy floss for moi!)

Very happy that I can now weigh in oz increments too so when I'm having a slow week will be able to see a loss.

Woodland Girl - 1.2lbs!! Inching ever near your target gal!! Get that tupperware out for all that forward planning!!!

Blue Smartie's now got her own theme tune. LOL!!:crazy:

Honey
- You're amazing and even on the weeks I don't lose anything - your loss is my loss too. You are such a beacon for everyone I could cry!!! Fab!!!

Why_d
- You've had a tough week with your gallivanting.....you really need to be a bit more boring and a lot less exciting....;)

Madmavey - Nice one! The days out are a killer but I figure as long as your doing loads of activities - it should counter it! Nice one!

Kwise - Pizza GO GO? Tex Mex PLatter?? You see now I'm hungry and have to go find something......fab loss hun!!!

Nettie - When I started exercising daily I ended up putting on 2lbs that week. Just continue to do what you're doing and you'll see the results. I remember feeling exactly the same - it's so demoralising and makes you want to head for the biscuit tin. Just keep going and I promise if you stay 100% and keep exercising your body won't have any choice but to lose weight next week. I'll bet you a pineapple!!!!

Silly Saus - That's the spirit!! You must tell me what Gail did...and does it involve pineapples?!

xxFixx

Sausage, dont know what to say me dears - are you sure your scales are right? They dont need new batteries or anything? I dont see how you could have gained 5 pounds this week - so that cant be a true gain can it? Did you eat rock cakes (made with real rocks) last night or sommat? You must be fluctuating really high at the moment. Chin up - that should disappear on its own accord within a day or two :)

Rock cakes LOL

Cheers ears :D x. I think my scales are accurate. I usually weigh morning and night and track my weight . No big fluctuations or surprises normally. I didn't weigh for a few days, took my eye off the ball, and this happens. Proof that sneaky peeking is a good thing! :p I did double check that I was not weighing with a cat on my head, but alas no. I am just a heavy lump this week. Fact.

Silly Saus - That's the spirit!! You must tell me what Gail did...and does it involve pineapples?!

xxFixx

Hi Fi :)

To do a Gail: To achieve a fantastic loss after a recent gain (with or without pineapples).

Well done on biting the bullet and resetting you weight to your s****y new scales. You will make up the difference in no time as you will be more motivated by seeing accurate results instead of scratching your head wondering every week or sobbing naked in Boots.

Hey everyone....really well done to everyone this week on losses and sts - as well as the positive attitude of those of you that have gained :) you are all an inspiration as always :) i'm not going to go down the list but I absolutely echo everything potatogirl just said :)

nettie - defo don't let it get you down....my first week back on plan was also the same week i took up more exercise increasing from no exercise classes to four! and i lost what at the time felt like a measly 2lbs. I was hoping for a first week loss and everything so was gutted when I didn't get that and just saw what i was losing when i wasn't exercising. DON'T GIVE UP THOUGH! i've put some of it down to the fact that I drink loads more water when I'm working out so there's a higher risk of water retention - it could be as simple as that! (Because despite all the extra water, I haven't noticed loads of extra peeing!!!)

Silly saus - great attitude....like potatogirl says it'll drop off again in a couple of days hopefully....it could be something as daft as did you get up in the night and have a drink that you normally don't? did you eat later than normally? I find that both of those things can have an effect on what I weigh in at in the morning.

Potatogirl - 4lbs difference isn't the end of the world and it's all about how you feel...at least it wasn't 4 real lbs you put on :) and the 0.5lb you have lost....well that's fab :) it's downwards which is what you want..keep at it lady!!

As for me - this week 2lbs off which is ace :) 12 stone now so hopefully (back) into the 11s next week! This is despite my little trip into a hotel next week....I WILL NOT LET IT DEFEAT ME!!!! Plus, I have got a zumba DVD now, so will be doing it every night in my hotel room (lets hope I'm on the ground floor!!!!)...so I'll actually be doing more classes than normal...

I'll be maintaining my food diary at my food diary: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/182108-search-skinny-girl.html

if you're interested in seeing how I cope with banoffee pie and pesto chicken and pasta with lots of parmesan on the menu!!!!

Have a good week everyone :)
xxx

and are pineapples amazing for loss??? there's a lot of pineapple talk up in here!!!! x

Oh was it s w a n k y - I guessed wrong then :D I did think that surely they cant be that bad coz they are posh glass ones hahahaha

thanks everyone. i think im just in a general bad mood today so the added lb is just another thing on top of a moody day!
should really be doing my college work now but cant be bothered.... needs to emailed off tomorrow!
i dont feel very well but cant work out what it is, i feel a bit sick and shakey and i feel like im on a boat! feeling very dizzy and the base of my skull/top of my neck is really sore and achy!
my sons at his dads and my OH has taken my daughter out so i'm all alone until 6ish, going to make the most of the peace and quiet... washing up can wait lol.
ps: just been to tescos, got pineapple, melon and strawberries! just filled up a 2litre bottle of water.... i better lose next week!

I am going to extra good and post something on everyones results- I am feeling extra generous today ;-)

Woodland girl said:
Hello everyone!

1.2 off this week ;-)

Have a great week ;-)

Hey WG.. Lots of fruit and water and you will be fine.. Hope you have a fantastic time in school and co gratulations on your loss., it is going in the right direction which is the important thing :) x

Honey39 said:

Honey you are always an inspiration and I cannot wait to have lost as much wait as you :) congratulations darling x

why_d said:

good luck everyone!!

STS is excellent! If you can, try eating more melon/strawberries/pineapple this week and the weight will come off like melted butter hehe x

Madmavey said:

Well done madmavey!!!!! Xx

Kwise1 said:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 lb gone forever k!! -and will never come back xx

nettie said:

Bertie I have been exercising all week too and don't think im going to have cost anything- but thing what your body is saying.. And feeling! All that exercising we have done will have helped so much so pls don't stop! The exercise will take the lbs off I promise.. X

silly sausage said:

I applaud you for your attitude, you're a real trooper :) Love the way u think xx

Potatogirl said:
Well as you know I have purchased my new scales after realising via Boots the Sadist that my mechanical ones were reporting a lower weight. DAMN IT!!!

This morning I've weighed on my old scale and there is a 4lb difference so I have had to make allowances for this on my start weight etc.. I'm not too downhearted though. I mean I have lost the weight - I was just heavier than I thought I was when I started.

Anyhoo thanks to my fab new scales (Thanks again Rosiee) I have lost just 0.5lbs this week. Again not to bothered about this because have spent all week out with daughter on day trips etc..This is the time when I'm at my worst. I did spend time doing a bit of prior planning and packed lunches this week so the way I see it have limited the damage I REALLY could have caused. (Even when at the fair yesterday had an egg mayo sanga and a banana and some lovely cherries and water from the nearby shop. No candy floss for moi!)

Very happy that I can now weigh in oz increments too so when I'm having a slow week will be able to see a loss.
xxFixx

Your welcome. Yeah it's nice because you can see the increments on them right? Xx

joanna25 said:
As for me - this week 2lbs off which is ace :) 12 stone now so hopefully (back) into the 11s next week! This is despite my little trip into a hotel next week....I WILL NOT LET IT DEFEAT ME!!!! Plus, I have got a zumba DVD now, so will be doing it every night in my hotel room (lets hope I'm on the ground floor!!!!)...so I'll actually be doing more classes than normal...

I'll be maintaining my food diary at my food diary: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/182108-search-skinny-girl.html

if you're interested in seeing how I cope with banoffee pie and pesto chicken and pasta with lots of parmesan on the menu!!!!

Have a good week everyone :)
xxx

Woohoo! Well done Joanna x

nettie said:
thanks everyone. i think im just in a general bad mood today so the added lb is just another thing on top of a moody day!
should really be doing my college work now but cant be bothered.... needs to emailed off tomorrow!
i dont feel very well but cant work out what it is, i feel a bit sick and shakey and i feel like im on a boat! feeling very dizzy and the base of my skull/top of my neck is really sore and achy!
my sons at his dads and my OH has taken my daughter out so i'm all alone until 6ish, going to make the most of the peace and quiet... washing up can wait lol.
ps: just been to tescos, got pineapple, melon and strawberries! just filled up a 2litre bottle of water.... i better lose next week!

You should go see a doctor or call Nhs direct.. That doesn't sound too pleasant x

Well done to everyone! It's going well and if it didn't go well at least we are still here!

Kwise, happy to buddy up, I need loads of support now- although I do appear to be pretty bloody- minded about getting below 10 stone!!
Nettie, defo keep up with exercise and make sure you are eating enough. Eat lots !
Hope you feel better soon.
X

I thought pineapple was synned? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I love pineapple and have been avoiding it! :confused:

Back