Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

tinned pineapple definitely is.....fresh pineapple is all free and is a speed food as well as superfree :)
x

hi everyone,
hope everyone has had a good day? i have been doing college work most of the afternoon, just sent off a 7 page assignment but popped on here for a little minute before i start the next one! How to recognise child abuse, dealing with death and linking it all to legislation and theories... anyone want to do it for me? lol
also need to be thinking about my day at work tomorrow... going to be stuck in front of the laptop doing development plans! bleurgh!
whats everyone else upto tomorrow? xx

Just seen my original post after catching up and wondering why you were all praising my 1lb gain.
Then I noticed a minus sign typo- sorry all it was a gain not a loss !!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone I am a bit late weighing in today. Only a 0.5lb loss today but to be expected as I haven't entirely stuck to plan this week!
Well done to everyone else - here's to a good week for us all next week :eek:

Hello everyone!
Sorry, not been posting much but have been reading and laughing, cheering or commiserating with you all!

1.2 off this week ;-)

I start school tomorrow , 7 weeks full time. ( doing a maternity cover) I know I will have to plan plan plan and take loads of food in!!

Have a great week ;-)

Woohoo well done WG - you're doing so well. Good luck with all the planning and have fun working :D

Well, I had a bad Monday of overeating, and I wasn't sure how today would go - I ate well all week, didn't walk as much as I should but....

I LOST ANOTHER 2 LBS!!! Taking me to a total loss of 87 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am really really happy this morning - such a great boost. I feel fantastic, I feel wonderful, I feel....ooh, lots of good things!!!

Plus - am hugely pleased because I took the lower weight loss (I always do), and I think it might have been three pounds gone. But I always figure take the lower one and then it'll count towards next week, lol.

I can see my 100 lb weight loss coming into view - it's really exciting, I have to be honest.

Am on cloud nine this morning!!!!

:eek: Such an inspiration honey! You are doing seriously well and i'm happy for you :D [STRIKE]And very jealous :p[/STRIKE] Congrats on your 2lbs off and hope you achieve your goal soon :D

honey you're doing so well! well done!

i STS which i'm more than happy about after the wedding on fri, but i'm going to have to try and knuckle down as i've not really lost anything these past 2 months, just lost, gained, STS... all that said, the gourmet burger evening that was posponed from the other week is meant to be this thurs, and i'm doing a dinner party tonight for a friends birthday... it'll mostly be SW friendly, but there will most def be cake (not supplied by me, but it's rude not to eat cake, lol)

good luck everyone!!

A STS is brillaint Why_D especially since i remember a mention of burgers and chips and maybe a yellow M :p Good luck with the this week and you can never say no to cake :p

Morning everyone, well have lost 1 and a half pounds which I am thrilled with as had a couple of days out which threw me a bit off plan. Hoping to have a good week this week. Congratulations to all those who have lost or sts, and good luck to those yet to weigh in x

Well done Madmavey! Thats brillaint :D

Morning all -1lb on for me - which I'm more than happy with following my Pizza Go Go Large Pizza & TexMex Platter on Friday!

The week is planned again although it's gonna be TOTM. Also this Fri I am on a course and have no idea what lunch is or isn't - I will choose wisely though as I need to get back on track and back to where I was - no longer overweight!

Kx

Ahh i was just going to congraulate you on the 1lb loss but then i read your other post K lol! A ickle 1lb gain is nothing as you've eaten out and it will be off by next week :D

i really could cry! I have gained 1lb after sticking to the plan 100% and exercising every single day for 40 minutes plus using the vibro plate for 10 minutes! I feel sick with that result!
Well done everyone else.... you're all doing so well! I need me a pallet of pineapples! lol xx

Awww nettie thats awful when that happens! All i can suggest is keep your chip up and stick to plan no matter what. Have you just started exercising this week? If so then that can cause you to retain water and sometimes can lead to a gain?

Aaawww Nettie. I'll swap you babe. The scales say I have gained 5 this morning. Can't all be lard surely. Oh well, the scales don't lie so I will just have to own it and carry on. Will have to "do a Gail" lol this week to get back on course.

Well done all the losers, maintainers and tiny gainers xxx

:eek: Sausage i reckon theres something wrong with your scales as theres no way you can gain that much. Plus you can get it off in no time :D

P.S. You're gain is going to be nothing compared to mine on tuesday ;) :p

Well as you know I have purchased my new scales after realising via Boots the Sadist that my mechanical ones were reporting a lower weight. DAMN IT!!!

This morning I've weighed on my old scale and there is a 4lb difference so I have had to make allowances for this on my start weight etc.. I'm not too downhearted though. I mean I have lost the weight - I was just heavier than I thought I was when I started.

Anyhoo thanks to my fab new scales (Thanks again Rosiee) I have lost just 0.5lbs this week. Again not to bothered about this because have spent all week out with daughter on day trips etc..This is the time when I'm at my worst. I did spend time doing a bit of prior planning and packed lunches this week so the way I see it have limited the damage I REALLY could have caused. (Even when at the fair yesterday had an egg mayo sanga and a banana and some lovely cherries and water from the nearby shop. No candy floss for moi!)

Very happy that I can now weigh in oz increments too so when I'm having a slow week will be able to see a loss.

xxFixx

A 0.5lb loss is good :D Well done and oohh new scales sound awesome

Hey everyone....really well done to everyone this week on losses and sts - as well as the positive attitude of those of you that have gained :) you are all an inspiration as always :) i'm not going to go down the list but I absolutely echo everything potatogirl just said :)

As for me - this week 2lbs off which is ace :) 12 stone now so hopefully (back) into the 11s next week! This is despite my little trip into a hotel next week....I WILL NOT LET IT DEFEAT ME!!!! Plus, I have got a zumba DVD now, so will be doing it every night in my hotel room (lets hope I'm on the ground floor!!!!)...so I'll actually be doing more classes than normal...

I'll be maintaining my food diary at my food diary: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/182108-search-skinny-girl.html

if you're interested in seeing how I cope with banoffee pie and pesto chicken and pasta with lots of parmesan on the menu!!!!

Have a good week everyone :)
xxx

Woohoo! Well done on your loss joanna! Good luck with the trip and the Zumba DVD :D

Hello everyone I am a bit late weighing in today. Only a 0.5lb loss today but to be expected as I haven't entirely stuck to plan this week!
Well done to everyone else - here's to a good week for us all next week :eek:

A 0.5lb loss is still a loss so well done JackJane as the weight is coming off :D

Sorry if i missed anyone out. Has anyone seen JMO, Spanx, Susiepoos, Sparky or Moz? I don't think i've seen a post by them in a while?

Guys what is all this talk of pineapples? i must have missed something as i'm confused lol Xx

Hi Sum
I seem to remember someone posting about the good stuff pineapple does which I believe included getting rid of cellulite as well as being a superspeed and weightloss food

Kx

Ooohhhh thanks for the info K! So that pineapple to add to the list with melons and strawberries - I know what to buy this week then :D Xx

Sum said:
Ooohhhh thanks for the info K! So that pineapple to add to the list with melons and strawberries - I know what to buy this week then :D Xx

Sounds like if we were to eat fruit salad everything would disappear including wobbledy-ness (that's a technical term btw)

Kx

Medicinal Properties of the Pineapple Fruit
Pineapple contains micro-nutrients that experts believe protects against cancer and this micro-nutrients also break up blood clots and is beneficial to the heart. The ripe pineapple has diuretic properties. Pineapple juices also kills intestinal worms. It also relieves intestinal disorders and soothes the bile. Pineapple juice contains chemicals that stimulates the kidneys and aids in removing toxic elements in the body.

Pineapple contains a mixture of enzymes called bromelain. Bromelain blocks the production of kinins that form when there is inflammation. Test have shown that this blocking property of Bromelain in pineapple helps reduce swelling brought about by arthritis, gout, sore throat and acute sinusitis. This also helps accelerate the healing of wounds due to injury or surgery. To help reduce inflammation, eat pineapple in between meals. If eaten during or after meals, the enzymes will be utilized for digesting food.

Sounds like if we were to eat fruit salad everything would disappear including wobbledy-ness (that's a technical term btw)

Kx

hahaha sounds like a good plan of action to me K! and lol you type fast K - did you have that paragraph memorized ;) :p

P.S. Ewwww intestinal worms

Sum said:
hahaha sounds like a good plan of action to me K! and lol you type fast K - did you have that paragraph memorized ;) :p

P.S. Ewwww intestinal worms

Nah- just a bloody fast index finger- lol

Kx

Oooh will have a read of that - it does sound intresting.

My shopping list for this week now includes: Melons, Apples, Lemons, Strawberries and pineapple :D lol with all these amazingly healthy fruit there's no way i won't lose next week :p Xx

Sum said:
Oooh will have a read of that - it does sound intresting.

My shopping list for this week now includes: Melons, Apples, Lemons, Strawberries and pineapple :D lol with all these amazingly healthy fruit there's no way i won't lose next week :p Xx

Is that cos you won't be eating anything else ??

Kx

nettie said:
hi everyone,
hope everyone has had a good day? i have been doing college work most of the afternoon, just sent off a 7 page assignment but popped on here for a little minute before i start the next one! How to recognise child abuse, dealing with death and linking it all to legislation and theories... anyone want to do it for me? lol
also need to be thinking about my day at work tomorrow... going to be stuck in front of the laptop doing development plans! bleurgh!
whats everyone else upto tomorrow? xx

Oh I'll swap you!!! Driving to Leicester to spend a week training a bunch of hairy old men how to sell, but not before going to Nottingham to train a different bunch of hairy old men about cavity wall insulation!!!

As for the assignment...sounds interesting...what are you studying? I'm hoping to go into child law very soon :)

Jx

Is that cos you won't be eating anything else ??

Kx

Hahaha exactly - Well other than SS soup that is :p Xx

Sum said:
Hahaha exactly - Well other than SS soup that is :p Xx

What is this SS soup??? What's in it and how do we make?

Jo x

Back