Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

hi everyone

its that time of the weeeeeek................

sadly i have bad news i gained 1lb:( it must have been the pizza/monday and wednesdays balls up:mad:

unfortunately i go away tomorrow so may just have to have badnews two weeks in a row.......................but then i will be refreshed determined and back on it:D

i wanna say congrats and send hugs to everyone:chores016::grouphugg:

:booboo::character00180: but now i am off on me hols

xx

morning all

1lb off for me :D

well done wlg! and never worry moominmamma enjoy the week and come back refrshed and ready to start again

good luck for those weighing in!

Well done why_d and wlg!!! That's top!

Moominmama, join my club!! I have put on 2.5 this week although I've got to say they were completely deserved!! Oh well. New day, new week, new start.....

Have a good week everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost a pound this week, which I thought would be better because I was so good all week...sigh. Never mind, am pleased overall!

that's 1lb closer to 100 honey! well done!

Well I can beat you all as it's 3lb on for me (aaarrgghh I am overweight again-lol) . All deservedly so- went downhill from Wed onwards after getting the munchies which stayed with me and yesterday we had pizza at pizza hut. Was out getting birder & wallpaper and suddenly realised it was tea time for the kids - the only place in the vicinity ( well there were others but they were KFC & McD) so we wont be restauranting for DH today - will use that as his b'day meal instead.

I need to get back on track as I have eaten too much choc and crap!!!

Starting today - burger & salad- gonna nip to Tesco this am and get me some salad stuff and quorn burgers

Woodland girl said:
Morning! 1.5 lbs off today, which takes me to 2 stone lost (at last!!!) and 8.1 to go to get to my initial target of under 10 stone :)

And I am getting baptised this morning too, what a busy day! Lol
Hope you are all well
X
Well done partner & hope your baptism goes well

moominmama said:
hi everyone

sadly i have bad news i gained 1lb:( it must have been the pizza/monday and wednesdays balls up:mad:

unfortunately i go away tomorrow so may just have to have badnews two weeks in a row.......................but then i will be refreshed determined and back on it:D

xx

Me too on pizza - not to worry though we all have natural blips! Have a lovely holiday.

why_d said:
morning all

well done wlg! and never worry moominmamma enjoy the week and come back refrshed and ready to start again

Well done again Why_d - and you thought you would put weight on - lol- looks Luke you are back on the winning track again!

joanna25 said:

Moominmama, join my club!! I have put on 2.5 this week although I've got to say they were completely deserved!! Oh well. New day, new week, new start.....

Hey Joanna - we will lose next week together!

Honey39 said:
Lost a pound this week, which I thought would be better because I was so good all week...sigh. Never mind, am pleased overall!

Well done Honey - how many pounds now til you reach your 100 lb loss? You are doing so well ;)

Good luck all and enjoy the heatwave (2nd load of washing on now)

Kx

K!!! defo!!!! I'm up for that!!! x

I STS this week which is a good result considering. A few good days, a couple of dodgy ones and a piggy, wine-fuelled dinner party last night. So I am quite relieved not to have gained.

Well done all the losers. Chin up those who have gained. Remember that it is not a race and sometime life gets in the way. You have plenty of time to catch up with yourself. A new week today and a new month is looming. BBQ season is coming! :happy036:

Honey - I am painting my kitchen trade white. It is sexier than it sounds honest lol Will be having a papered feature wall with lots of colours and painting my 50's wall cabinets ruby. Will take forever as I need to tile too, but in my head it is gorgeous! :D

Hi everyone well a sts for me this week. Had a fab day yesterday at my cousins wedding, so probably a gain next week. Back on it tomorrow. Congratulations to all those that have lost or sts and big hugs to those who have gained, tomorrow is another day x

Morning...oh it's afternoon..I've had a very lazy day so far...isn't the weather amazing?!!!

Well done to losers....HONEY!!!!! Yet another lb off - I'm am SOOOO gonna party when you hit 100lb babe!

Commiserations to gainers...if we can just get the weather to stay half decent for a couple of weeks it might help...My appetite reduces drastically in sunny weather eg I often go on holiday and actually lose weight because I just don't want to eat.

Anyhoo only 0.5lb off for me this week but...made my 1 stone FINALLY. I do think that 11 weeks for a stone loss is a really long time and I have lost weight much more quickly in the past BUT I have also been exercising much more regularly in the past too - so I really can't moan if I'm just not putting the effort in on that score.

Only a few weeks until my hols and I had given myself a target of 1lb per week from when I started so well on track for that. Really need to get the old metabolism going though if I'm going to report any serious losses. Time for a bit of personal responsibility methinks.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
is it me or have a lot of people disappeared recently?

STS for me, happy with that as I visited a friend for a couple of days and was off plan.

Back on tomorrow, off to a christening at the end of the month, lovely dress bought and looks fab (for once!) but a few pounds off can't hurt.

Well done to everyone else, although I agree with why_d, does seem a bit quiet.

Hi all! Well done to all those who lost or STS this week and keep your chin up to those who gained.

I suspect it's been a bit quiet today because everyone is out enjoying the lovely weather.

I have to report that I forgot to WI!!! I had my Race for Life this morning, so what with all the rushing around and a bit of apprehension thrown in, I completely forgot about WI!

Completed my 5K in 37 mins, which I was really pleased with, particularly as 5 months ago I couldn't manage to run 50m!

So, I shall WI tomorrow, but not expecting much after the post-race celebratory muffin and chips....:eek:

Morning! 1.5 lbs off today, which takes me to 2 stone lost (at last!!!) and 8.1 to go to get to my initial target of under 10 stone :)

And I am getting baptised this morning too, what a busy day! Lol
Hope you are all well
X

Well done, Woodland Girl, that's a really great target to reach - and how that the baptism went well!!!

hi everyone

xx

Awwww, one little pound is nothing at all!!! Have a happy holidays, and enjoy yourself - look forward to seeing you when you get back!

morning all

Well done, Why_D, you're such an inspiration to me, and I love how determined you are. You're doing so well!!

Exactly, Joanna, new day, new week, new start - you're doing so well to keep focused and keep on, and this is a tiny little blip!

that's 1lb closer to 100 honey! well done!

Thank you Why_D, I cannot weight (wait!) to get there, lol.

I am following the trend and have gained a 1lb this week :sigh:

Awwwww, that's nothing at all. With this hot weather (not where I am though...:cry:) we'll all lose loads of weight this week!

I STS this week which is a good result considering. A few good days, a couple of dodgy ones and a piggy, wine-fuelled dinner party last night. So I am quite relieved not to have gained.

Well done all the losers. Chin up those who have gained. Remember that it is not a race and sometime life gets in the way. You have plenty of time to catch up with yourself. A new week today and a new month is looming. BBQ season is coming! :happy036:

Honey - I am painting my kitchen trade white. It is sexier than it sounds honest lol Will be having a papered feature wall with lots of colours and painting my 50's wall cabinets ruby. Will take forever as I need to tile too, but in my head it is gorgeous! :D

Well done on a good result, Silly Sausage - you're right, it's a marathon and not a sprint, and I'm realising that more and more these days. Your kitchen sounds fabulous - I love the colour ruby in decor!!!

Hi everyone well a sts for me this week. Had a fab day yesterday at my cousins wedding, so probably a gain next week. Back on it tomorrow. Congratulations to all those that have lost or sts and big hugs to those who have gained, tomorrow is another day x

Again, I just know that you're doing to see a big loss this week - well done, madmavey!

Morning...oh it's afternoon..I've had a very lazy day so far...isn't the weather amazing?!!!

Well done to losers....HONEY!!!!! Yet another lb off - I'm am SOOOO gonna party when you hit 100lb babe!

Commiserations to gainers...if we can just get the weather to stay half decent for a couple of weeks it might help...My appetite reduces drastically in sunny weather eg I often go on holiday and actually lose weight because I just don't want to eat.

Anyhoo only 0.5lb off for me this week but...made my 1 stone FINALLY. I do think that 11 weeks for a stone loss is a really long time and I have lost weight much more quickly in the past BUT I have also been exercising much more regularly in the past too - so I really can't moan if I'm just not putting the effort in on that score.

Only a few weeks until my hols and I had given myself a target of 1lb per week from when I started so well on track for that. Really need to get the old metabolism going though if I'm going to report any serious losses. Time for a bit of personal responsibility methinks.:rolleyes:

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done on reaching that first stone, that's fantastic!!

is it me or have a lot of people disappeared recently?

It's very quiet, Why_D - I guess it's the holiday season and all that. Kind of odd though!

STS for me, happy with that as I visited a friend for a couple of days and was off plan.

Back on tomorrow, off to a christening at the end of the month, lovely dress bought and looks fab (for once!) but a few pounds off can't hurt.

Well done to everyone else, although I agree with why_d, does seem a bit quiet.

Well done on a STS, I know this week is going to be a great one for you!

Hi all! Well done to all those who lost or STS this week and keep your chin up to those who gained.

I suspect it's been a bit quiet today because everyone is out enjoying the lovely weather.

I have to report that I forgot to WI!!! I had my Race for Life this morning, so what with all the rushing around and a bit of apprehension thrown in, I completely forgot about WI!

Completed my 5K in 37 mins, which I was really pleased with, particularly as 5 months ago I couldn't manage to run 50m!

So, I shall WI tomorrow, but not expecting much after the post-race celebratory muffin and chips....:eek:

Well done on doing the Race for Life, that's fantastic!!!!

Well, my lovely people, new week and I'm determined to have a great week. I have a mission - I want to lose 8 lbs in July and lose a 100 lbs in a year, so I am going to be posting here a LOT this next month to motivate myself :D

Heya All,

Sorry i don't have time to comment on everyones WI indivudally as i don't have much time atm, but i would like to say congrats and woohoo to everyone who WI and lost or STS. A big well done to everyone who gained at WI because essentially your still here and post the gain. I'm sure anyone who's had a gain this week will get rid of it by the next WI - Good luck all! :D

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunny weather too - Been sunny for 2 days now :eek: that has got to be a record lol Xx

silly sausage said:
You sound very upbeat, Pinkie :D

Finding clothes that fit well and look nice will do that to a girl! This dress was such a good find, I know I'll wear it over and over again!
Funny thing is, my friend who is a size 10 tried the same dress on and thought it looked awful on her. Isn't that weird?

I am upbeat. I feel like life is going in the right direction.

Thank you Honey and Silly Sausage - I have to say though that my legs don't half ache today!!!

As I feared, the muffin and chips did their worst yesterday and I had a STS this week. Still, it wasn't a gain, so have to be grateful for small mercies!

Sausage, I'm up for a 100% week - although I'm going to see Take That tomorrow night (woohoo!) and you can't take food in with you, so I'm hoping to find a baked potato stand... Anyway, no obstacles to a 100% week apart from that.

Have a good day everyone! x

Back