Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Where are the Tuesday twins - they are a bit absent since uni finished - d'ya reckon they are gadding about lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where's Gail gone this week???? I don't think I saw her weigh-in on Sunday...

Honey39 said:
Where's Gail gone this week???? I don't think I saw her weigh-in on Sunday...

I don't know Honey - was she about to go on holiday? Or am I mixing her up with another Sunday weigher?

Everyone has disappeared sob

Kx

Where are the Tuesday twins - they are a bit absent since uni finished - d'ya reckon they are gadding about lol

Kx

Hahaha i'm here K! I'm a bit absent at the mo from this thread. It is because i have so much going on. My mums got some sort of (massive) spot thats become infected on the bottom of her neck. Its not dangerous or anything but i've been busy taking her to all different doctor appointments to get dressings, anti biotics until they actually decide to operate on it to get rid of it. The only fun thing i've done all week was go to the cinema to watch X-men which i really enjoyed :D

Thanks for the luck everyone as i went to WI today and i lost 2.5lbs :eek: i was major shocked since i don't big numbers like that! I did FF for 3 days but then caved and went back to following SW lol. However according to my loss only a few days of FF seemed to help me so i'm happy :D Xx

P.s. I promise to try and be more active in the thread discussions :p

It is REALLY quiet :( where did everyone disappear too...although loads of threads seem to have gone quiet actually...

I was naughty last night. Had banoffee pie for tea in hotel. Oh well. Back home tonight so will get lots of SS soup down my neck in time for Sunday :)

Hope everyones ok
x

Also I'd like to add something...

I know I'm not one of the biggest contributors to this thread but I do read it regularly...

I've just read someone elses diary (who I hasten to add is not a part of this thread) and it was so morbid!! It has really bought me down and I think she might be on the verge of an eating disorder. That or attention seeking. We're all attention seekers to some degree....that's why we're here but it works because it's the reinforcement and the support that we need that for one reason or another, many of us can't get by going to a group! For this girl though..its definitely unhealthy and I refuse to "feed" this need for hers which I do feel awful about ignoring.

Anyway, I've rambled (and hopefully not offended anyone because that certainly was not my intention!) But the point I wanted to make is that you lot are fantastic. You're cheerful and even when you feel flat about not achieving what you wanted or having a bad week, you don't seem to wallow in this unhealthy pit of despair! You get back on and kick the ass out of that weeks gain! I love the community spirit here. It's ok to have a moan and we all need that sometimes - but it's just different to this other diary I've read.

So thanks....you lot keep me motivated and happy about the weight loss aspect of my life! I'm lucky to have randomly picked Sunday as a weigh in day and have you lovely lot to share it with!

joanna25 said:
Also I'd like to add something...

I know I'm not one of the biggest contributors to this thread but I do read it regularly...

I've just read someone elses diary (who I hasten to add is not a part of this thread) and it was so morbid!! It has really bought me down and I think she might be on the verge of an eating disorder. That or attention seeking. We're all attention seekers to some degree....that's why we're here but it works because it's the reinforcement and the support that we need that for one reason or another, many of us can't get by going to a group! For this girl though..its definitely unhealthy and I refuse to "feed" this need for hers which I do feel awful about ignoring.

Anyway, I've rambled (and hopefully not offended anyone because that certainly was not my intention!) But the point I wanted to make is that you lot are fantastic. You're cheerful and even when you feel flat about not achieving what you wanted or having a bad week, you don't seem to wallow in this unhealthy pit of despair! You get back on and kick the ass out of that weeks gain! I love the community spirit here. It's ok to have a moan and we all need that sometimes - but it's just different to this other diary I've read.

So thanks....you lot keep me motivated and happy about the weight loss aspect of my life! I'm lucky to have randomly picked Sunday as a weigh in day and have you lovely lot to share it with!

That's not good - have you brought it to the moderators attention Hun ?

Kx

Sum said:
Hahaha i'm here K! I'm a bit absent at the mo from this thread. It is because i have so much going on. My mums got some sort of (massive) spot thats become infected on the bottom of her neck. Its not dangerous or anything but i've been busy taking her to all different doctor appointments to get dressings, anti biotics until they actually decide to operate on it to get rid of it. The only fun thing i've done all week was go to the cinema to watch X-men which i really enjoyed :D

Thanks for the luck everyone as i went to WI today and i lost 2.5lbs :eek: i was major shocked since i don't big numbers like that! I did FF for 3 days but then caved and went back to following SW lol. However according to my loss only a few days of FF seemed to help me so i'm happy :D Xx

P.s. I promise to try and be more active in the thread discussions :p

Well done on your fabbo weight loss - how did BS do?

Kx

Well done Sum. That's fab. Hope Smartie is as loved up as before - that's the only excuse for being away !!!

Thanks Jo for your lovely comments. I love the people here too :)

Sorry for being missing. Work is sooooo busy. I am still reading news but no time to post. I didn't want to post and run so I just didn't post *ashamed*.

Week was better. More in control but not totally so. Was mostly on 15-20 syns per day and only 1 bad day so huge improvement. Lost 3 lbs but being more in control is so much more important to me than the loss. This week going well so far but have a few things at the weekend that could trip me up so fingers crossed. Hope everyone else has a better week (except those who lost anyway - can't remember all of you - sorry but Honey, Why_d and Sum definitely did :))

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I would be proud of a 3lb loss with only 6 days on plan! That would normally give me a STS.
Well done!

Kwise1 said:
That's not good - have you brought it to the moderators attention Hun ?

Kx

Hadn't crossed my mind but will do
X

Where is everyone?

Kx

Welcome

Hi everyone

Thanks for the lovely welcome! I totally get the whole "if I don't have cake the world will end" thang....ooh cake! :D Anyway just eaten the very odd sounding Coca Cola chicken from the SW recipes section and it was really nice! Whoohoo (might off set the piece of wedding cake i ate ate work today - it was the smallest piece and it would have been rude not to???) :eek: Anyway gotta dash (and make the most of all this lovely sun - tee hee!) xx

hi everyone:snoopyhouse:

i am back from my york adventures had a lovely time:
1 carvery, 1 curry, 2 cooked breakfasts, 24 choc digestives, 1 cheesecake, 1 burger chips cheesey garlic bread, 1 picture of summer blush, 1 ripple, 1 choc and raspberry cake, 10 cappacinos with sugar, 2 packets of crisps, 3 alpen bars, a cup cake, three ham sandwiches, 10 squares choc, melon strawberrys bananas apples :(:party0051::drunk:

i may have mist some out here lol i think i may be frightened of sun weigh in one crunchie tonight then back on plan tomorrow will just have 5 syns for next week i think i need to have lower syns anyways need to lose as i am having another two weekends away in the next two months:cry:
i know i should be happy but i really cant seem to stick to planif away from home.
i did swim 40 lengths and walk 18 miles but that wont make a dent in the food frenzy lol.

time will tell :whoopass:

moominmama said:
hi everyone:snoopyhouse:

i am back from my york adventures had a lovely time:
1 carvery, 1 curry, 2 cooked breakfasts, 24 choc digestives, 1 cheesecake, 1 burger chips cheesey garlic bread, 1 picture of summer blush, 1 ripple, 1 choc and raspberry cake, 10 cappacinos with sugar, 2 packets of crisps, 3 alpen bars, a cup cake, three ham sandwiches, 10 squares choc, melon strawberrys bananas apples :(:party0051::drunk:

i may have mist some out here lol i think i may be frightened of sun weigh in one crunchie tonight then back on plan tomorrow will just have 5 syns for next week i think i need to have lower syns anyways need to lose as i am having another two weekends away in the next two months:cry:
i know i should be happy but i really cant seem to stick to planif away from home.
i did swim 40 lengths and walk 18 miles but that wont make a dent in the food frenzy lol.

time will tell :whoopass:

Thus sounds like the story of the Very Hungry Caterpillar!!

Sounds like you had a great time!!

Kx

Thus sounds like the story of the Very Hungry Caterpillar!!

Sounds like you had a great time!!

Kx

hehehe kwise that was my fav book in nursery.......i should have known then lol yes i am looking forward to a nice green leaf my tummy is too feel stuffed to pop lol :0) xx

Well done Sum and Gail, that's fantastic! Am so proud of you guys, you're doing brilliantly...:)

Welcome back Moominmamma, glad you had a nice time!

Joanne, I would think about reporting that thread to moderators like suggested, because it does not sound healthy at all! Yikes...

Hope you're all having a fabulous week, thank goodness it's Friday, huh?!

I've been walking so much this week, and have definitely stuck to plan, so am hopeful that I'll see a loss on Sunday morning.

Well done you losers!
I am feeling virtuous, got up at 6 and went for a short run!! I needed to offset some crisps and dips last night!! ;-)

Back