Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Have just reported it! Silly old me was worrying about someone that I didn't know or anything so was best thing to do! I've got enough to worry about!!

How is everyone? K your right it is dead quiet around here at the mo.....weird.....

Anyone got anything good planned for the weekend?

I went to the cinema last night and would you believe it I avoided any food :) yay!! Saw bridesmaids. It was very funny but wouldn't go with my mum!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all!

Sorry, I haven't read back through all I've missed, but well done to anyone reporting in with a loss since I was last here!

Well done Sum - that's fab and shows that FF might have kick-started your losses again. Hope your Mum is better soon.

Woodland - wow 6am runs - that's impressive! I was doing a marathon at 6am - but only in my dreams! :D

Moominmama - sounds like you had a good time! Good luck for next week!

Welcome Vixter - keep meaning to try the Diet Coke chicken, but still not got round to it. There is another recipe on the recipe forum, I think it's Sweet Chilli Chicken, or Sticky Chilli Chicken - something like that - but that's fab - makes a lovely sticky, spicy chicken and very simple...

Honey - I've done a lot of walking and running this week, so I hope it pays off for both of us!

Although, after having a STS last week and a bad day food-wise on Tuesday (Take That concert = small fish and chips and ice cream :eek:) I had a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday and appear to have put on 2lbs.

Really wish I hadn't looked, as I've got into a bit of a 'well, if it's going to be a gain, why bother with the rest of the week' feeling... Not that I'm planning on being a naughty girl, just that I'm not motivated to be super good! :rolleyes:

Spanx said:
Morning all!

Sorry, I haven't read back through all I've missed, but well done to anyone reporting in with a loss since I was last here!

Well done Sum - that's fab and shows that FF might have kick-started your losses again. Hope your Mum is better soon.

Woodland - wow 6am runs - that's impressive! I was doing a marathon at 6am - but only in my dreams! :D

Moominmama - sounds like you had a good time! Good luck for next week!

Welcome Vixter - keep meaning to try the Diet Coke chicken, but still not got round to it. There is another recipe on the recipe forum, I think it's Sweet Chilli Chicken, or Sticky Chilli Chicken - something like that - but that's fab - makes a lovely sticky, spicy chicken and very simple...

Honey - I've done a lot of walking and running this week, so I hope it pays off for both of us!

Although, after having a STS last week and a bad day food-wise on Tuesday (Take That concert = small fish and chips and ice cream :eek:) I had a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday and appear to have put on 2lbs.

Really wish I hadn't looked, as I've got into a bit of a 'well, if it's going to be a gain, why bother with the rest of the week' feeling... Not that I'm planning on being a naughty girl, just that I'm not motivated to be super good! :rolleyes:

Did you enjoy the Take That concert??

Kx

Did you enjoy the Take That concert??

Kx

Hi K,

Yes I did! I don't think I enjoyed it quite as much as The Circus Tour, but I think that was because we had rubbish tickets. We were miles away from the stage, right at the back of the top stand, so even the screens looked small! Whereas on the Circus tour, we were standing, right by the stage, so the atmosphere was much better.

Also, Robbie was fab, but it did seem a bit of a Robbie and Mark show. Having Robbie back in the band has made Jason and Howard fade back into the background, which is a bit of a shame and Gary also seemed a bit subdued.

Oh dear, I'm making it sound as if I didn't enjoy it, which isn't right - it was a fabulous show and I sang and danced for 2 and a half hours!

Funny, as I'd never have dreamed of going to seen them first time round!

Spanx said:
Hi K,

Yes I did! I don't think I enjoyed it quite as much as The Circus Tour, but I think that was because we had rubbish tickets. We were miles away from the stage, right at the back of the top stand, so even the screens looked small! Whereas on the Circus tour, we were standing, right by the stage, so the atmosphere was much better.

Also, Robbie was fab, but it did seem a bit of a Robbie and Mark show. Having Robbie back in the band has made Jason and Howard fade back into the background, which is a bit of a shame and Gary also seemed a bit subdued.

Oh dear, I'm making it sound as if I didn't enjoy it, which isn't right - it was a fabulous show and I sang and danced for 2 and a half hours!

Funny, as I'd never have dreamed of going to seen them first time round!

I am sure all your dancing & singing will have negated the fish & chips.
Sounds like you had a lovely time...

I can't recall the last concert I went to lol

Weather gorgeous here - have a lovely weekend

Kx

Well done you losers!
I am feeling virtuous, got up at 6 and went for a short run!! I needed to offset some crisps and dips last night!! ;-)

That's very impressive - well done you!! How far did you go?

Have just reported it! Silly old me was worrying about someone that I didn't know or anything so was best thing to do! I've got enough to worry about!!

How is everyone? K your right it is dead quiet around here at the mo.....weird.....

Anyone got anything good planned for the weekend?

I went to the cinema last night and would you believe it I avoided any food :) yay!! Saw bridesmaids. It was very funny but wouldn't go with my mum!!

I liked Bridesmaids a lot - laughed like a drain at certain bits, although I cringed at others quite a lot. It was funny, wasn't it?

Awwwww, I cannot have sneaky peeks at the scales, they just don't work for me at all! Either I get complacent or demotivated, and the end result is never quite the same anyway, lol.

I know we'll all have a fab Sunday morning weigh in tomorrow...:)

Hi all,
I know I haven't posted in here in a while.. I rejoined slimming world (after that awful slim fast attempt- yuck!)

But have had a really rubbish week, remembered the awesome support of this thread xx

Welcome back Elaine !

Honey, only ran about a mile, not been out for ages. Been working in our wood this morning so that will be the workout for today!

Hi all. I'm back doing the plan again after getting to target and then putting a gadzumpa amount back on. I am a sunday weigher so is it okay to join you guys on this thread for support? I can't get to a group right now so looking for alternative form of support network. xxxxxxxxxx

I am sure all your dancing & singing will have negated the fish & chips.
Sounds like you had a lovely time...

I can't recall the last concert I went to lol

Weather gorgeous here - have a lovely weekend

Kx

I hope so - well, that and the 2 miles each way walk to the car park!

Cloudy and muggy here today - still, better than it pouring down! Have a lovely weekend and good luck for WI! x

Awwwww, I cannot have sneaky peeks at the scales, they just don't work for me at all! Either I get complacent or demotivated, and the end result is never quite the same anyway, lol.

I know we'll all have a fab Sunday morning weigh in tomorrow...:)

I've learnt that lesson this week Honey, no more sneaky peeks for me! Hoping for a minor miracle tomorrow - good luck for your WI. x

Hi all,
I know I haven't posted in here in a while.. I rejoined slimming world (after that awful slim fast attempt- yuck!)

But have had a really rubbish week, remembered the awesome support of this thread xx

Welcome back Ela_ine. A rubbish week on SW has got to be better than slim fast IMO - I couldn't stick that at all, particularly as I can't stand milkshakes! Hope you have a good week next week. x

Welcome back Elaine !

Honey, only ran about a mile, not been out for ages. Been working in our wood this morning so that will be the workout for today!

Hey, a mile is better than no mile at all! I as over the moon when I managed to run a mile recently! Your woodland workout reminds me of the 'chopping the wood' exercise on the Biggest Loser for Wii - which always makes my muscles ache!

Hi all. I'm back doing the plan again after getting to target and then putting a gadzumpa amount back on. I am a sunday weigher so is it okay to join you guys on this thread for support? I can't get to a group right now so looking for alternative form of support network. xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome crafty! I'm sure you will find all the support you need on this thread - and Minimins in general - they're both awesome!

roll on tomorrow. i'm just home after my second night out in a row and the third night out this week.. i'm stuffed! next week i have 2 separate birthday dinners and a wedding.... i'm SOOOOOOOOoooo in trouble, lol but it'll be fine... it'll disappear again at some point, lol

Welcome back Elaine and welcome Hazel.

I was doing ok this week and then have had a huge lunch and a huge meal out tonight. Ooops. So I will be lucky to get a STS this week. However it doesn't matter. I did some good things during the week this week so even though it won't show tomorrow because of today, it will come back to me later in the week so it all balances out. Still trying to get off the pre holiday/holiday weight but I just have to keep at it. I was hoping to try to get to 6 stone off by my 1 year anniversary but at the moment I think just getting back to my pre-pre-holiday weight (I had a gain the week before I went away - maximum loss 5 stone 9 lbs off) will be enough of a challenge !

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. Don't worry if I don't get chance to post tomorrow. I will post on Monday if I don't get chance.

Gail x

Well after being 100% this week the 3lb that I put on I have taken off!! So I am officially healthy again - goodness me I feel like a yo-yo - healthy-overweight-healthy-overweight
I need to really lose a lot more to stay safe!!
Next week is TOTM - so not sure what that will mean weightwise & I am out Friday night for a colleagues retirement do. They do the full rack of ribs - which I love, so will need to decide whether to be really good (although I don't think any of the set menu is good) or eat what I want!! I will do a countdown in my diary though as that helps.

craftylucyloo said:
Thanks Spanx! Minimins was the first port of call I turned to! I remember it being fab last year and don't imagine it has changed none. xx
:welcome: Lucy , looking forward to getting to know you.

Good luck everyone

Kx

Morning everyone, hope you are ok and enjoying the sunshine. Well I did it, have lost 2 and a half pounds this week, which gets me my stone sticker. Am so pleased, it's coming off slowly, but at least it's working. Going to celebrate by going to Wembley on Tues to see Take That. Congratulations to everyone who has lost and good luck to those who are yet to weigh in x

Morning all! 3lbs off for me this week so finally made it to my 1 stone off award! Yippee! Now 4lbs from my first target so I AM going to be 100% good!!!!! Congratulations and good luck everyone! *slopes off to try to avoid ice cream* :flirt2:

Well done everyone so far on your fantastic losses! I am refusing to wi today as I apparently put 3 lb on over night!!! I might report weight tomorrow or just wi next week ;-) x

well, i got up this morning and WI and accepted that i'd put on 1lb (0.5kg). i doffed my cap and told myself it was a well deserved gain (apparently i wear a cap in bed - my scales are built into the bed). i enjoyed every second!

when i came to record the gain i realised that in fact i had LOST 1lb!!!! god knows how that happened! it'll def catch up to me this week! but as i say, it's a marathon not a sprint so i dont mind the odd gain here and there as long as i enjoy myself gaining it.

Oh dear Woodland Girl. G'wan, take it like a man lol If it is a glitch, you will have a great loss next week!

I put on a deserved 2 lbs this week. Been feeding a cold for a few days, cba shopping or cooking. I had a nsv this week (cycling) so the week was not a complete disaster.

Well done the losers and especially the ladies with new stickies! :bunnydance:

Back