Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Aaawww Joanna - sorry to report that I must be the only person who doesn't like zumba :cry: You make it sound such brilliant fun, but it made me feel fat and useless. It wanted me to be able to move quickly AND be co-ordinated at the same time!!! :eek: Very, very frustrating :needhug:

Going to play hula hoop in the garden and cheer up a bit :D

Good luck for WI tomorrow everyone!:talk017:

awwww saus!

I found the wii one dead annoying at first because I'm doing it perfectly (At least in my head I am! I can't be that bad, I've danced for years...) and the really good woman on the telly just stays yellow/red. ANNOYING!!!!!! (I'm a bit like Monica from friends when it comes to competition!!!!) I have however got over the red/yellow woman and learnt to enjoy it.

Did you do the tutorials? x

Hi all

Got off to a bad start this week with some undercooked pork! Needless to say felt v dodgy for a couple of days and then only wanted comfort rubbish food. Anyway long story short ... wrote off the week :sigh: So no i didn't avoid ice cream - a 99 outside B&Q - would have been rude not to! So finishing off a pants SW week with a curry and a glass of wine. Back on plan tomorrow 100% (didn't I say that last week?) :D Catch you all at weigh in! xxx

I had an ok day. Lie in wasn't quite as good as hoped - woke up at 9.15am and couldn't get back to sleep. Grrrr. That's not a proper lie in !

Lazed around until mid afternoon and then went to hairdressers. Oh I lead an exciting life !! Busy day tomorrow but hopefully still a bit of a lie in :)

Good luck tomorrow everyone. See you tomorrow.

Gail x

Well, I'm first in for once. Going back to bed shortly :). Good week for me. I lost 5.5 lb which is most of the rest of my holiday/pre holiday gain. Yay. So I get my 5.5 stone shiny back as well as being v close to the 11's and my lowest ever weight. Roll on this week - Yay :)

Good luck to the rest of you for WI.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

well done gail!

as expected i had a gain! not as bad as it could have been tho! only 1lb so that's something!!

good luck everyone!

I always weigh less on a saturday. I think I might change to saturday weigh in.

I don't weigh everyday but I always have a peek on a saturday. I lost a lb yesterday....today, I have put on 2 since yesterday. I was good and I did a zumba double. I don't understand!

Any ideas?

hi everyone :)
dont sundays fly around!! my apologies too for being more absent this week its been my first week back at work since joining the forum fingers crossed the dreaded layrngitis and tonsilitis are hopefully on the mend although tonsils still like footballs but i can now shout at the kids hehehe sorry i digress!! i ad me week back on me old check counting and its also TOTM i lost 2.5 lbs......so some of the hol weight obviously i wanted to lose more but its garn down.......why is it that we can gain weight quicker than we lose it lol?? i think i prob hadnt recorded all of the hol fun last time i have to reign it in going to sunny chester to see me sis in a few weeks and she lives in costa!!!
hey saus have you ever tried hula hooping on the wii fit?? i am the master in our house the kids cant believe it!! it was funny one time i was sooo engrossed by keeping going my pants fell down!! but i carried going hehehe i just hope the neighbours dont own binocs or the could be suing me for PTSD lol
love and hugs to everyone xx

Hi guys,

Am pleased to report a 1.5 lbs loss, so a grand total of 94.5 lbs in total. This was a good weigh-in, because I'm not having the best of times, and I did eat a load of M&Ms yesterday.

Feeling kind of flat and unhappy, nothing to do with losing weight, sorry to be a downer. I'm away from Thursday to Monday this week, so probably won't weigh-in on Monday, but will (for the first time!) miss next week's weigh-in and weigh-in again on Sunday 24 July. But I will definitely be around and posting - come and hunt me down if I vanish!

I lost 5 this week which I am chuffed about. I think the new diary has really made me concentrate on what I am doing. I am weighing my milk and everything now :D

Still not quite at my lowest, but only 4 lbs away from Onderland!

Well done Sausage, Honey, Moominmama and Gail!

Why_d - at least it's not so bad when it's expected!

Joanna - I have no idea why our weight fluctuates so much, but having experienced it myself I no longer have sneaky peeks! If you've been exercising, you might have retained some water, especially if you weren't hydrated enough when exercising -sorry, all I can think of!

Bit disappointed today, I've lost 1lb - again! But had a really good week, lots of water, lots of fruit and veg, no processed food or ready-meals, so I was hoping for more to be honest... Still, 1lb is 1lb and I've now seen 12st 7lbs on the scales, so only 1lb to go to my 4.5st shiny!

Good luck everyone still to WI - has anyone seen Sum? :confused:

I just typed put a huge reply (tried to delete a smiley) and lost the whole bluddy thing! :mad: Grrrr....

Basically, well done everyone and....

Joanna - I did some tutorials, but as the graphics were so flat and low res, I couldn't make out what she was doing until she had done it so I was always behind.

I called Moomin a hula pro LOL, Gail a legend :bunnydance: wished Vixter a full recovery and called Why_D a social butterfly.

I congratulated Honey on a fab achievement in a difficult week and suggested a nice, long walk or a play of her hula to release some happy endorphins.

Sorry for the potted version :eek:

Hi all. I usually weigh myself in the evening so not sure how accurate this is as I weighed myself this morning and it si saying I lost 3lbs!!! Yay!!! So I am having that lol. I think mornings are better and so will change to mornings. Next week will be a more realistic weigh in. Congrats everyone else on your losses. xx

Hi everyone, congratulations to everyone who has lost or sts. Am on a family weekend away at Butlins and am not going near the scales until next week. Have eaten and drunk my body weight in bad stuff and wine. Plan a fish week when I get back to undo the damage as soon as possible. Has been worth it though. Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in x x

he he silly sausage how naieve am i never told anyone but i do weigh myself nekkked hehe but didnt think anyone else did!!! well not everyone haha!! i have even been known to shave me legs pits and tash just to knock another pound off haha ...... xx

Back