Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silly sausage said:
I just typed put a huge reply (tried to delete a smiley) and lost the whole bluddy thing! :mad: Grrrr....

Are you on a PC? Next time that happens, try CTRL+Z, should bring it all back!

I'll be sticking around saus don't worry about that!!!!! feel better about it now than i did this morning...I'm going to try a saturday weigh in for a few weeks just to see if it makes any difference (I just feel a bit defeated at the moment, and perhaps a change will result in a slightly better positive mental attitude....) If it makes no difference I'll switch back to Sunday!

Spanx, I have been exercising loads since trying SW this time around (got back on board in May) and it seems to have hindered rather than helped my weight loss and it's frustrating me. Surely if anything it should be the same as before, if not better? But actually you might have hit the nail on the head with the water retention. I don't drink even close to as much as I should. I'm useless at drinking! (unless it's vino ;) )

well done this week everyone, there's been some really good losses :)

I'll stay around while I go on my random Saturday bender!!!

x

Thanks Pinkie! I will write that down cos it has happened before and is a pain in the bum.

LOL @ Moomin. You make me laugh with yer tash! I think we are all nudie here apart from Mr Why_D. (He dresses up as a different character from the Village People each week for weigh in. It's true, but he'll deny it.)

hahahahahaha!!!!!! see the saturday gang aren't as fun as you lot :)

and always nekkid :) x

Joanna - have you measured yourself with a tape? With all that exercise you must be more toned despite it not showing on the scales as you would like. Glad you are sticking around :D

I have decided to persevere with the Latin dance, but take it down a few gears. Going to do Rosemary Conley salsacise again. Princess Rosemary is quite gentle, but I will still get to shimmy and work up a sweat.

Joanna - you've prob hit a bit of a plateau. Just stick with it. I am trying to train my brain into accepting this is my normal way of eating now - not just for weight loss - so that when I get to target I won't go off it like I always do. xxx

he he silly sausage how naieve am i never told anyone but i do weigh myself nekkked hehe but didnt think anyone else did!!! well not everyone haha!! i have even been known to shave me legs pits and tash just to knock another pound off haha ...... xx

LOL when I used to go to class on a night I would be parnoid - I had to wear the same outfit each week and take off earrings, rings oh yeah and have a big pee beforehand! now I am a first thing nekkid (at home I hasten to add!) weigher! 1lb off for me. Don't deserve it at all - will have to be extra good this week so it doesn't catch up with me next time! Congratulations all xxx

Hello there, another newbie to join Sunday weigh in. Down 900g (1.8lbs I think) this week. That 's now 3.5 kg in total woohoo!!! Well done every one else.

Well yesterdays weigh in and tantrum all makes sense now!!

TOTM just began.....

Also, just started a 2ltrs a day challenge and haven't stopped peeing yet. Managed a litre so far which is good by my usual standards....

Hi all
A bit delayed -but 3lbs back on again. I have had a "couldn't be ar*sed week which meant I was eating whatever I wanted pretty much all the time plus I couldn't be bothered to cook either - so take out followed by meal out!!

I am hoping I am back on track - so far so good. However I appear to have lost my mojo which I have had since my New Years Resolution - but I guess 7 months of greatness can't last forever!! I also think because I have reached a healthy weight, I am not as concerned as I was. Although I seem to be unable to maintain this lol

Well done those that lost and those that put on- we are in the same boat!

I have been very absent this week - but hoping to get back with it again

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:welcome: Hiya Pixislim. Welcome aboard!

Aaawww Kwise. Are you going to be ok? I was struggling for a while so know what you mean. Mojo does come back, but it is a one-day-at-a-time thing. Once you get going you will be flying again. If all else fails, Blue Smartie could dish out some of her tough love :pillowfight:

Normally I would suggest visiting the recipe forums to get some inspiration, but you are already the recipe queen. Maybe scroll back this thread to a time when your mojo was firing on all cylinders and try to remember how good it made you feel :) x

Sts for me this week. Not surprising. I am eating more like a maintainer than a loser, today was better though ( perfect!) so will be good again tomorrow ;-)

Stay the same :) x

Roziee said:
Hello boys and girls...

I'm in the teens, did I mention that? From 22 stone 10 lbs I am now 19 stone 12!

Well done Hun- that's brilliant!!

Where are the blue posse??

Kx

Roziee said:
Hello boys and girls...

I'm in the teens, did I mention that? From 22 stone 10 lbs I am now 19 stone 12!

Well done sweetie thats wicked :) x

Back