Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well it's a pound on for me - and then this morning my IBS decided to play up - so I reweighed and although I am still the same pounds I lost 3/4 of a pound iykwim!!

Thankfully I am now pain free and so so

Hoping for a Good week next week

Well done all you losers and STS-ers

Happy Birthday Why_d (21 again?)
......and Honey - I can only say wowee !!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Well it's a pound on for me - and then this morning my IBS decided to play up - so I reweighed and although I am still the same pounds I lost 3/4 of a pound iykwim!!

Thankfully I am now pain free and so so

Hoping for a Good week next week

Well done all you losers and STS-ers

Happy Birthday Why_d (21 again?)
......and Honey - I can only say wowee !!

Kx

Hi hon, sorry to here your ibs playing up, I also suffer so know how it feels. 3/4 of a pound is great though x x

Spanx said:
At a very high level:

Red - all lean proteins free, 2 HEXBs (potato, wholemeal pasta, wholemeal bread), veg except peas and sweetcorn free, 2 HEXAs

Green - rice, pasta, potato free, 2HEXBs (wholemeal bread, lean protein), 2 HEXAs, all fruit and veg free

Hope that helps!

Thanks sweetie, that does help. Do I get the same 5-15 syns? And would for example meat on a green day be synned? Thanks

joanna25 said:
I'm a girl who can only run for a minute at a relatively slow pace (I might be able to zumba like it's going out of fashion but it's not happening on the running front!!!)

I'm the same, I could dance energetically all day but when it comes to running... Just can't do it!

As a rule, I don't run unless I am being chased by a bear.

Hmmm...I've just calculated that I need to lose a tonne this week. How hard can it be? One tiny, little week without me eating rubbish? Who's with me?

silly sausage said:
As a rule, I don't run unless I am being chased by a bear.

Hmmm...I've just calculated that I need to lose a tonne this week. How hard can it be? One tiny, little week without me eating rubbish? Who's with me?

ME!!!! I usually start off well and then fall apart by Thursday or Friday.

ME!!!! I usually start off well and then fall apart by Thursday or Friday.

Same here Pixi :( Just one tiny week. A perfect week for the new month! I have missed getting under the 200s, but need to have a good try at getting my 4 stone shiny back before my 1 year SW birthday in a fortnight. I had it weeks ago and lost it *tuts loudly*

I put on 1.75 lb after my hols which of course I am gutted about but ready to keep on with the plan. TBH I was not enjoying not being at home and missed my lovely healthy meals. Hoping to get it back off this coming week. xx

craftylucyloo said:
I put on 1.75 lb after my hols which of course I am gutted about but ready to keep on with the plan. TBH I was not enjoying not being at home and missed my lovely healthy meals. Hoping to get it back off this coming week. xx

That's brilliant Lucy - I put pounds and pounds in after a holiday!! And Good for you getting back on plan hun ;)

Kx

Well done all! Craftylucyloo - 1.75 lb after a holiday is really not that bad, it'll come off in no time! :D

-2lb for me this week, so I'm pleased :)

Basically its because I am not losing :( I got down to my 4 stone loss in November last year, and have hardly lost since then. Admittedly I did get down to a 5 stone loss at my lowest weight in the middle of May but that one stone loss took me 6 months! I am now at a 4.10 loss (which sounds even worse!)

I just feel really meh about it all. I have even considered going over to the dark side AKA WW, but I did that once and I was either constantly starving or eating junk, so realistically thats not going to happen lol

I think the main problem is, is that I am caught in a circle of following the plan and either not losing or undeservedly gaining for weeks on end. So, I think meh what's the point as I am not going to lose anyway and therefore I may as well drink/eat what I what .........

I really need to see a few losses in a row and not this yo-yoing that I have had for the past few months, coz I the moment I feel like I am getting nowhere fast!

Still on 100% for this week though :D

2lb gain for me this week:cry:

Not been on plan at all but I have started well this week as I have planned my meals. I have no nights out arranged for this week so hopefully will stick to plan and I will have a loss on Sunday

Hope you're all well

Hi Susie - try to put last week in the past and look forward to a better week this week :) x

Smartie - sorry, I asked you a question then took my pc to a repair shop for a few hours. How rood! :eek:

I was talking to someone on another thread recently about plateauing and I used you as a shining example of someone who had soldiered on, mixed up her days a bit and came out the other side triumphantly. Don't go all weight-watchery on us now!! :eek:

So, I think meh what's the point as I am not going to lose anyway and therefore I may as well drink/eat what I what .........
The point is that you know the plan does work. Your fab loss and gawjus photos are proof of this. You are being mindful of the quality and quantity of your healthy food while you are on plan. If you chuck the plan and start eating sh!te, it will be a massive step backwards. You will undo all your good work. Do you want a humongous, Hattie Jacques graduation gown and a sad face on the photos? Or do you want to look like the hot, brainy babe you are?

Sorry, got to ask....Have you been 100% the whole time you have been yo-yoing/plateauing? If not, then you know what to do. If the answer is yes, then maybe you need to go over it with a fine tooth comb and look for healthy tweaks. We will all muck in if you want to start a food diary. Or you are very welcome to piggyback on my diary while we iron out the plan. Or just keep what you are doing and hopefully the plateau will pass.

Well done on your 100% week. Hope you have a cracking loss tomorrow :D xxx

Back