Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sorry, got to ask....Have you been 100% the whole time you have been yo-yoing/plateauing?

Dont be daft, course I aint :cool: But I do seem to be stuck with having a good week where I either STS or lose/gain anything up to +/- 1lb. Bad weeks, well, I say a week its usually a night out, is guaranteed a 2/3lb gain at the moment.

It my own fault really as I have acquired a bit of a social life since finishing uni lol. Oh and I am also an ickle bit in luuurrrve, coz I am still with my man :eek: My consultant has been geeing me on - and other class members all reakon I am suffering from dose of contentment at the moment hahahaha.

But deep down I know that I still have more to lose, so I just need to get my focus back, start saying no to more drinks when they are flowing etc and perhaps most importantly (Warning:Vanity alert! :cool:) not settling for what I look like now coz I know I could/will look better if I get down to target

Yaay! Well done Roziee! :D

Smartie - great to hear that you are lurved up and having a social life lol The good news is you have proved that you will be good at maintaining when you reach target. Meanwhile, maybe you need to up your exercise. And I don't mean lurve exercise :rolleyes: I mean Davina and the like.

You have lost 5ish stones. Your basal metabolic rate must have changed, yet you are eating the same as when you were a big bird. You can't reduce your eating obviously, but you can increase your exercise or build a bit of muscle. Shock your system. What do you think? :hmm:

Well, guys, well done to everyone who showed up, owned up, weighed in, lost, gained or STS - I seriously honestly absolutely think that the real victory is coming here week after week and logging our weight. I really do. I would be lost without this thread, and I would be lost without the regulars!!!

In terms of plateauing, I seem to go through some struggles and so on. But you know what? I've realised that it's okay to maintain weight for a while and learn to be at a new lower weight, and then carry on down. It's sticking at it that counts.

I dunno, sometimes I feel like a fraud for giving advice - I mean, I'm delighted to be at a weight loss that is higher than most people's starting weight! But there you go - here I am, this is me, and I might as well keep going.

I'm also really kind of sad about the people who have come and gone in the last year. I guess it wasn't their time, and god knows weight loss is really hard. But yeah - I miss people on this thread! No one else leave or I will cry for sure...

Gosh, this has turned into a ramble. I'm up for a week of healthy choices, lots of water, lots of walking, and hopefully losing two pounds. If I lose two pounds, that will take me to 7 stones lost - unbelievable!!

pixislim said:
Rosiee, how did everything go today? Did you get you results?

Bless you for remembering- results are in, just waiting to see the doctor to see what the next steps are.. Have an appointment with her in the 17th she's going to be writing to me with the results so just waiting for that now... Thank you for remembering x

Bless you for remembering- results are in, just waiting to see the doctor to see what the next steps are.. Have an appointment with her in the 17th she's going to be writing to me with the results so just waiting for that now... Thank you for remembering x

Good luck with the results, Roziee - I hope things go well with you. Sending you lots of well wishes!

Good morning guys! It's 5.30 on Tuesday morning, and I'm going to make healthy food choices today, and do things that make me feel good and look good today! I want a 100% week, and so I'm going to try to check in here regularly to keep my mind focused! Hope everyone is having a great day - just think how fab we are all going to look at Christmas parties!!!!

Roziee said:

Holding thumbs Sunshine. I am sure it will all go swimmingly.

Honey39 said:
Good morning guys! It's 5.30 on Tuesday morning, and I'm going to make healthy food choices today, and do things that make me feel good and look good today! I want a 100% week, and so I'm going to try to check in here regularly to keep my mind focused! Hope everyone is having a great day - just think how fab we are all going to look at Christmas parties!!!!

I know we can all do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all! I just want to say, I put my shorts on now and they fell down to my ankles. I giggled madly. Now I don't have shorts I can wear in public. Even my belt doesn't quite do the job because they are all scrunched up! he he he. Love it ;-)

Woodland girl said:
Morning all! I just want to say, I put my shorts on now and they fell down to my ankles. I giggled madly. Now I don't have shorts I can wear in public. Even my belt doesn't quite do the job because they are all scrunched up! he he he. Love it ;-)

Lol that has made me laugh so much and cheered me up after a rubbish day, well done you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woodland girl said:

ROFL

I lost 3.5 tonight :D just got to keep it going as its only another 1lb to get my 5 stone sticker back

Thanks for the support guys (esp sausage :))

Back