Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silly sausage said:
*proud mummy alert*

The national exam results were received in the post today in Scotland. My daughter got credit passes in all her Standard Grades. I am astounded and chuffed to buttons!!! :bliss:

Well done little silly sausage :-D

What a fab chipolata you have SS!!

I'm not sure what the grade means - but - how fabulous

Kx

Oh and well done on your 100% too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*proud mummy alert*

The national exam results were received in the post today in Scotland. My daughter got credit passes in all her Standard Grades. I am astounded and chuffed to buttons!!! :bliss:

In other news, I am still 100% this week :D

I have to make a good plan now for Friday's dinner so I don't go mad (as usual) and eat everything that is not nailed down.

Hey hey hey - well done to Silly Sausage's daughter, who is a genius!!!! (Is she a chippolata?!).

I don't mean to be stalky macstalkerson, but I live in Scotland too...! :D

What a fab chipolata you have SS!!

I'm not sure what the grade means - but - how fabulous

Kx

Oh and well done on your 100% too ;)

Hahaha - Kwise, you beat me to the chipolata gag - and you spelled it right too.....:D

*proud mummy alert*

Well done Mini Sausage :D She's obviously a chip[STRIKE]olata[/STRIKE] off the old block

silly sausage said:
*proud mummy alert*

I have to make a good plan now for Friday's dinner so I don't go mad (as usual) and eat everything that is not nailed down.

Awwww sausage, that is fab. I'm so pleased that you decided to share that with us here. Like mother like daughter ??

Good luck for tonight.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

silly sausage said:
*proud mummy alert*

Well done little sausage! X

Good morning everyone,

First to check in again thanls to my delightful daughter waking me up at silly o'clock!!!

Well another 2.5lbs off for me this week which I am over the moon with as it means I can tick off losing half a stone and getting back into the 15's.

Still a long way for me to go but I am well on the way and happy to be moving in the right direction!

Good luck to everyone today xxx

Woodland girl said:
Well done blubex!

Sts for me :-( going to try lots of bee things this week to get it moving again!!
X

A sts for me too, going to go for it this week though. Well done to those who have lost so far x x

Wow!!!!! Well done sausage !!

Madmavey, I am going to try success express, even just for a few days, maybe every other day. Want to try with me?? X

Back