Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey guys, a STS for me this week, am a bit gutted, but there you go. Not entirely sure why, I think it's because I haven't done much walking; I think I've been eating really well, but maybe I need to check this out more carefully.

Well done to the losers - Gail, you're cooking with gas, that's fabulous! Why_D, you are incredibly consistent and persistent, huge well done. Vicky, that's a fab loss!

I feel kind of fired up for the week ahead, to be honest.

dont stress too much Honey, sometimes the body just needs a wee break to level itself off. just do what you're doing and start moving again soon :D

No Ozzie this week ??? Ozzie is usually the first to WI. Hope you're ok Ozzie.

I'm first up today. Got to go somewhere. Will catch up with the rest of you on my phone.

I lost 6 lb today. It could have been more until today but I'm glad it wasn't because I felt that was a bit too big a loss. Is good because as you can see from my signature I've had a pretty disasterous month so far. I feel as 'slim' (obviously not really, but relatively speaking) as I've ever been and my clothes are the loosest they've ever been. I have nothing in my wardrobe from the past that doesn't fit any more. Yay. Hopefully back into the 11's again soon and then a slow downward trend (fingers crossed).

Good luck for everyone else today.

Gail x

Gail, that's fabulous! Hopefully you are now well and truly back in the zone! x

morning all

another pound in the right direction for me :D

good luck all!

Well done Why_d, hope you have another great week! x

Good Morning all, Good luck to all today
Iv just got off the scales and im very happy 4lb loss for me this week :)
Another mini target hit. Iv now lost 2 stone in total since I started and a stone of that is since my re-start.
I'm now right in the middle of my weight loss journey, 27lbs to go.
Im now living in London 260 miles away from home since 8th July and by the time we go home end of next month I could be 1.5 stones lighter. Nice shock for them lol

Wowzers Vicky - that's a fab loss! Hope you have another good week and hit your 'going home' target!

Morning again! Well done Gail...6lb is awesome! Why_d another 1lb, your total loss is an inspiration, and Vicky 4lb well done you!

As for me 2lb off this week, that means ive crossed the two stone barrier, gone into the 8's and I'm at target!! Whoop whoop!! Thinking I might reduce it by a few pounds though as I still feel I could go more as I'm in between sizes (and I don't want to gain just to fit clothes). Thanks to all the support my fellow Sunday weighers have given me, I've done this without going to class and it's down to the help and encouragement I have received here....big thanks! Going off to celebrate with a cooked breakfast...SW style of course ;)

The 8s *faints* that's amazing! Well done on reaching target, you must be over the moon! x

Hey guys, a STS for me this week, am a bit gutted, but there you go. Not entirely sure why, I think it's because I haven't done much walking; I think I've been eating really well, but maybe I need to check this out more carefully.

Well done to the losers - Gail, you're cooking with gas, that's fabulous! Why_D, you are incredibly consistent and persistent, huge well done. Vicky, that's a fab loss!

I feel kind of fired up for the week ahead, to be honest.

Honey, I'm with Why_D on this one - sometimes the body just works in mysterious ways - have another good week and hopefully the scales will catch up! x

3 pounds on for me this week. I put this gain down to being a piggy plus not exercising this week.

Awww, Sausage - still, at least you know why and can do something about it this week! x

1lb off for me this week - really pleased as I haven't been well for the last couple of days and that normally means no loss that week!

The 12s are now long gone and I'm looking forward to seeing 11st 7lbs in the next few weeks!

Good luck to everyone else still to WI! x

Sausage, be careful about talking about being a piggy or we'll be turning you into your namesake

Better late than never. STS this week although exercised really well until Wednesday and got a cold...sodding hell. Big day at work on Friday too and I was just dying...

Have lost inches though and can see it and feel so much better and energetic than I have in ages so thanks JM.

Gail - what you bin doing????:D:D:D

Good morning all :D

Sorry I didn't make an appearance yesterday. I was feeling the pressure a bit with the job hunt - I have to apply for so many jobs each fortnight or I'll be in the doo-doos with the government and they might not let me have my $5 :8855: Seriously, all the pressure, hassle and whatnot for $5. Anyway, I had to get a few more applications done as it had kept me up all night worrying. There weren't enough appropriate jobs so I had to apply for some inappropriate ones! I have to stop worrying about all this as it's seriously starting to effect me.

Anyway, enough grumbling. Dietywise I had a mixed week. I started off really well and then it went down hill. All this culminated in a sts. I'm a bit disappointed as I really wanted to lose that pound that I put on last week plus a bit more. I still have 8lbs to lose before I really start making progress again - sometimes it feels as if it will never happen. I know though that the only person who can sort this out and do it is me. Am I strong enough? I look around and see other people being able to do it who have much more complicated lives than I do so on that basis yes, there is no reason why I shouldn't. I need a dose of Honey's determination! How many spoonfuls a day Honey? :D

Congrats to all the losers - a big whoooop for Gail, that was a great loss! and YAYYYYYYYY for Nics - well done on getting to target - that's wonderful!! Give yourself a huge pat on the back and see how you like it where you are now perhaps before you decide if you do want to lose a few more pounds.

My old lady friend, Daphne is in hospital, I felt terrible as I only found out on Saturday, and she'd been in for a week! Her OH went in the day before her as well, she had a funny turn probably because she was worried about him! We all trooped up to the hospital to visit them both and LittleOM and I will go back up there this afternoon.

I'm going to be good all week! Plan A.

For now, I must go as the pup is being a monumental pain in the posterior. She has discovered a whole new world of things on coffee tables to steal. It might encourage us to be a bit tidier! Some of it just like a child attention seeking :8855:

I was out throughout yesterday, so i could not weigh in. Stepped on the scales this morning, its sts i expected it cause i was not 100% last week.Congrats to the losers.

How are we all today? :)

I admit I was pretty peed off yesterday with my gain :( Usually I am not bothered and bounce back quickly. But yesterday I hit 200 again and felt all flat and meh about the whole thing :(

I need to get back on track. I have lost 58 lbs in 58 weeks. Although this should not be sneezed at, it is a bit crap when you consider how much yo-yoing I have done over those weeks. Had a good day's eating yesterday and am feeling more positive today.

Finger out. Moan over :)

Sorry guys - I actually forgot to weigh in!!
Then again my heart isn't really in it - I have been yo yo ing - having good weeks where I am so good and most recently , bad weeks - where I can't be bothered .

I wish I could be where I was in the new year :(
Started today again -and failed!!

Gonna take each day at a time and simply do my best !

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys!!! Right, I am 100% determined to have a loss this week. I am going to eat incredibly healthily all week, I want to see a loss on Sunday.

I am fighting off a virus just now, so not on top form. BUT interestingly, I feel quite good - I think it's eating such a healthy diet, and that in itself is really motivational, because normally I would be dying, but now I can feel my body is really fighting it off. I think it's all the fruit!

Come on lovely Sunday weighers - this is our best couple of months coming up; if we stick to plan for the next three months, we are going to be utterly awesome for Christmas. I really want that for all of us, to get to an amazing goal by Christmas - slow, steady, awesome!

Oh no you didn't!! You are still here and still trying. You have only failed when you chuck your computer out the window (or eat it!)

Totally agree with this! It's the keeping on no matter what that counts, not being 'perfect'. I kind of think that failures and then getting back on track are a way of learning lifelong coping skills for weight loss maintenance. It's really good, if you think of it that way!

Come on lovely Sunday weighers - this is our best couple of months coming up; if we stick to plan for the next three months, we are going to be utterly awesome for Christmas. I really want that for all of us, to get to an amazing goal by Christmas - slow, steady, awesome!

Woohooo! I love it when Honey shakes her pompoms! :D

3 months/13 weeks until Christmas. We could do a lot of damage in that time if we stick to it. At a pound a week, I could have my 5 stone sticky :eek: *faints*

Kwise1 said:
Sorry guys - I actually forgot to weigh in!!
Then again my heart isn't really in it - I have been yo yo ing - having good weeks where I am so good and most recently , bad weeks - where I can't be bothered .

I wish I could be where I was in the new year :(
Started today again -and failed!!

Gonna take each day at a time and simply do my best !

Kx

Hi everyone
I am with Kwise1, can't get my head round it at the moment and that is why I have had a gain of 2lb. Need some inspiration from all of you who have lost!

Mavey
X

Back