Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I'm late too - sorry. Gained 4.5 lbs (that's what a weekend off plan does for you !) but no regrets because I had a lovely time. Back on plan now and hoping for a good result this week.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

it'll come off again quickly gail!

I am well impressed!:):) Just hope I can keep it up, this has to be the last diet I start, I really dont want to keep going up and down!

gl12282 said:
I'm late too - sorry. Gained 4.5 lbs (that's what a weekend off plan does for you !) but no regrets because I had a lovely time. Back on plan now and hoping for a good result this week.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Glad you had a fab weekend Gail - it'll fall off u for sure as it's not old fat - lol

Kx

BTW - has anyone heard of or tried Zaggora Hotpants ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been good today - but then I gave blood! I had two biscuits... Should I syn them? :D

The blood that you give has exactly the same minus syns as the after-giving biscuits have positive syns.
So they cancel each other out perfectly.

Simple!

Who else is loving this wintery evening? I love winter! You can snuggle up all warm inside :D

Not so fun when you have to venture out, but I think it feels so rewarding when you get inside of an evening :D

elb4160 said:
Who else is loving this wintery evening? I love winter! You can snuggle up all warm inside :D

Not so fun when you have to venture out, but I think it feels so rewarding when you get inside of an evening :D

I like snuggling in and sleeping better at night - but also like it warm outside too - does this place exist??

Not as far as I know! Although I strongly dislike hot weather, I don't mind warmth, but when its sticky and heavy I absolutely hate it! The fridge section at Asda was my new best friend this last week haha :D

elb4160 said:
Not as far as I know! Although I strongly dislike hot weather, I don't mind warmth, but when its sticky and heavy I absolutely hate it! The fridge section at Asda was my new best friend this last week haha :D

Lol Emma
I know what you mean though. I like spring weather!!

Kx

Morning all :)

Sorry I haven't been around much, finding things a bit difficult at the moment, but I'm soldiering on. I didn't even weigh in on Sunday, I think I may have put on a pound or two because I haven't been watching what I eat and have been eating what the rest of the family have rather than having green days. I'll get back in the swing of things soon though and be back to weighing on Sunday.

On the positive front, I have an interview this afternoon, just for nightfill at the local supermarket, but a job is a job. I swing between thinking my parents would be rolling in their grave thinking that that is the sort of work I'm ending up doing to thinking that they would be proud that I will do what is necessary for my family.

Keep your fingers crossed for me while you sleep. Sticky tape them if necessary :p :D Oh and that isn't a request, it's a demand! :8855: Perhaps unreasonable, but hey, did I ever claim to be reasonable? Actually I probably did at some point, but that was in a moment of lunacy.

Well I better go, I have heaps to do today, first of all to wake up young OzMoz so that pup will stop complaining at me.

Onwards we must go.....

Fingers taped for you. Good luck. I will be thinking of you.

Gail x

fingers crossed ozzie!

Everything crossed here (I can't move lol )

Kx

Hey Moz, hope that it went well, have been thinking about you!

Well, guys, have been eating badly this week - have been away at a conference, and it was just so so so hard. I haven't binged, but I have been making unhealthy choices. So I'm not going to moan about any gain this week, because this time I know exactly why, sigh...

Hope everyone's having a terrific week!

Honey39 said:
Hey Moz, hope that it went well, have been thinking about you!

Well, guys, have been eating badly this week - have been away at a conference, and it was just so so so hard. I haven't binged, but I have been making unhealthy choices. So I'm not going to moan about any gain this week, because this time I know exactly why, sigh...

Hope everyone's having a terrific week!

Hi Honey , I have had 2 bad days!! Yesterday I blame work and thursday I was on my own and my defrosted dinner didn't fill me up.

I don't expect a loss this week either , but am back on track today - are you?

Kx

Back