Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning Sunday Gang! Are we all ready for a great week? :party0011:

First day of the school holidays and it is bucketing down! :rolleyes: I am recovering from my first attempt at kettlebells yesterday. It's an exercise thing. I am a bit tender, but am ok as long as I don't try to stand up or sit down :eek: I would highly recommend it though as it was great fun. Internet says it can burn up to 20 calories per minute! I felt like a kick-arse warrior woman while doing it lol and the endorphins produced in just 20 minutes was off the chart. I was high as a kite :D

Down to earth today and will be batch cooking. Hope you are all having a good day and eating delicious, healthy food :)

Hey guys!!!! Well done all the lovely losers - you're all doing so well!

I'm feeling a little tender after putting on 1.5 lbs yesterday, I cannot really understand it. But I'm tracking like a demon, and looking everything up on the SW website - I think I had got very lax to be honest, and assuming that flavoured rice was the same as brown rice, and all that malarkey.

So I'm feeling like I'm revved up and ready to go. I did a lot of thinking yesterday, planning and all that. I have a big conference at the end of the week, and training on Saturday. But I am determined to see a loss no matter what on Sunday.

I should give you guys my email - I want you to hunt me down and drag me back here if there's ever a Sunday when I don't weigh in. I was tempted to slink away yesterday and not face up to my gain, but that's just silly. Sigh.

Well done lovely people, am aiming for a great week. Today I had scrambled eggs on ciabatta bread (1 roll) with baked beans - was absolutely delicious! Tomorrow I'm having prawns and edamame stir fry.

On plan today. Moving this weekend so I need healthy food to settle the stress and nerves in my stomach! It really helps!

Good start to the week 100% yesterday....just need to maintain it this week!! Keep it going lovely Sunday weighers!!

Aaawww...I was going to wish Smartie and Sum good luck for weigh in tonight, but now I am half-remembering that Smartie is a Friday girl. Good luck Sum if you are at class tonight. Please come back and let us know how you are getting on as we miss our wee smurfette :) x

Go Smartie! Go Smartie! :party0049:

On track so far but it's my birthday tomorrow - yay Happy Birthday me!!! And I believe in celebrating all week - so eating out with DH tomorrow , then out with a friend Friday for food and going with the family for a Chinese buffet Sunday

Yum

Then it's half term - kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy birthday Kwise, I hope you have a fabby day :D

I have made u a halloween sig as your birthday pressie :D

242g687.jpg

242g687.jpg

ermmmmmmm - it's my unbirthday this week - mad hatter/dormouse styleeeeee :p :D

I'm tired already today and it's only noon and I have to go to work tonight 8 til midnight. I was up at 6 - why is it that there is so much to do on days when you really should be doing nothing! I haven't stopped all morning and I can't see any prospect of sitting down much this afternoon either! I'm only sitting down now as I'm having my lunch!

ooooh I got my first pay today and I was so looking forward to having some money to spend on something just a little something on me or LittleOzMoz but it seems that is not to be, not this week anyway it all has to go on the boring food shopping! Although having said that I did treat myself to a new purple brolly, but that's only because I'll need it tonight as it's been raining non-stop for 2 days and there is no shelter in the car park and I don't want to get soaked going in to work! Guess what, I don't actually own a jacket or a coat - haven't needed one since I've been here :8855:

Anyway, I'm wittering! Must dash!

Happy birthday kwise, hope you have a lovely birthday week of being spoiled rotten! In my world birthdays are syn-free, although a whole week might be pushing it a bit :D

Happy unbirthday :p Post a 'blank' reggie and I will halloweenify him for you as a special unbirthday pressie :D

Is there anyone else that would like a smartie pressie for their unbirthday this week ? :p

Happy unbirthday :p Post a 'blank' reggie and I will halloweenify him for you as a special unbirthday pressie :D

Is there anyone else that would like a smartie pressie for their unbirthday this week ? :p

Me me me! Could you please Halloweenify my peas? The one on the right wants to be a ghost. A proper ghost with a sheet over his head with holes cut out for eyes. The one on the left wants to be a witch. Thank you :D x

That is the cutest thing ever! I would like one but I'm not sure what you could do with mine :S

blue*smartie said:

OzzieMoz said:

I'm tired already today and it's only noon and I have to go to work tonight 8 til midnight. I was up at 6 - why is it that there is so much to do on days when you really should be doing nothing! I haven't stopped all morning and I can't see any prospect of sitting down much this afternoon either! I'm only sitting down now as I'm having my lunch!

ooooh I got my first pay today and I was so looking forward to having some money to spend on something just a little something on me or LittleOzMoz but it seems that is not to be, not this week anyway it all has to go on the boring food shopping! Although having said that I did treat myself to a new purple brolly, but that's only because I'll need it tonight as it's been raining non-stop for 2 days and there is no shelter in the car park and I don't want to get soaked going in to work! Guess what, I don't actually own a jacket or a coat - haven't needed one since I've been here :8855:

Anyway, I'm wittering! Must dash!

Happy birthday kwise, hope you have a lovely birthday week of being spoiled rotten! In my world birthdays are syn-free, although a whole week might be pushing it a bit :D

silly sausage said:
Happy Birthday Kwise! :D xxx

:thankyou: all for my cake , Halloween sign and wishes

Kx

Kwise1 said:
:thankyou: all for my cake , Halloween sign and wishes

Kx

Happy Birthday Kwise1 hope you have had a great day. I haven't been able to post for last week or so, due to work and stuff but am pleased to say I have been 100c/o and lost 2 pound this week. Hope everyone having a good week so far x

Back