Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Madmavey said:
Happy Birthday Kwise1 hope you have had a great day. I haven't been able to post for last week or so, due to work and stuff but am pleased to say I have been 100c/o and lost 2 pound this week. Hope everyone having a good week so far x

Thank you hunny!
Well done on your 100% and weight loss - I have had a yummy off plan meal and an out fri and sun - all food orientated :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Birthday Kwise. Hope you have had a fabby day :D

Gail x

Happy unbirthday :p Post a 'blank' reggie and I will halloweenify him for you as a special unbirthday pressie :D

Is there anyone else that would like a smartie pressie for their unbirthday this week ? :p

Reggie is never blank, he is a goat of profound depth :8855: unlike me of course who is shallow in the extreme :D I think my "blank reggie" is on Little OM"s pc so I will log in on that later. I'm all excited now, I LOVE saucisse ridicules spooky pic, it gave me a good giggle this morning :D

I'm a poor tired old person this morning. Worked til midnight last night having been up at 6 in the morning and then I couldn't sleep when I got home and was up at 6 again this morning thanks to the evil evil evil puppy, who is looking extremely sweet at the moment, but don't be fooled, she is EVIL I tells ya! Quite enjoyed myself last night but my hands are battered and sore, "I will never play pee-arno again!" *said in overly dramatic tones*

I haven't been good with my eating, but again I haven't been bad just not really given it much thought, I think I'll just try to get through this week and the disruption to routine and whatnot and then I'll worry about food intake next week!

Well I better get moving or I'll fall asleep in this chair - I need to go to the supermarket to make a fuss about a brolly I bought yesterday. Bloody thing was broken and I got soaked going to work! I'm in the mood to growl! I told them at work it was a judgement on me using a different supermarket :D

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Happy birthday Kwise!!!!!

Loving the Halloween costumes - BlueSmartie, mine is so dull, anything at all you can do with it? I would be so happy with a costume!!!!!!!!!!!

Am away for a couple of days, so will report back about how I did on healthy eating on Friday night - am having a terrific week in eating terms, so am determined not to blow it by going to this conference. Hope you're all having fun!

Newbieee!

Hello!

I've just restarted SW on Sunday so i thought I would add myself to this thread if that's ok?! :) I'm really nervous about my first WI, even though I've done SW before and I know it works and you can eat lots I think I've reset my mind to less food = more weight loss!! :rolleyes:

few questions! how does everyone do their WI's? do you wear the same outfit? do you go in the morning, afternoon or evening, and what about eating before? I'm doing it from home so any help would be totally appreciated!

cheers,

Ivy x

Hello!

I've just restarted SW on Sunday so i thought I would add myself to this thread if that's ok?! :) I'm really nervous about my first WI, even though I've done SW before and I know it works and you can eat lots I think I've reset my mind to less food = more weight loss!! :rolleyes:

few questions! how does everyone do their WI's? do you wear the same outfit? do you go in the morning, afternoon or evening, and what about eating before? I'm doing it from home so any help would be totally appreciated!

cheers,

Ivy x

Welcome to the thread Poison Ivy and of course you can join us - all are welcome here! We even have another scot here so you can talk scottish to each other which the rest of us won't understand :8855: Just kidding, my mum was scottish :)

Most of us here, but not all, are doing this from home. I think the norm is to weigh yourself in the nuddy first thing on Sunday morning after a quick visit to the toilet to shed those extra ounces - it all helps ;) Whatever you choose to do, as long as you are consistent then it will all work out. When I used to go to group years ago, I always wore the same outfit, I used to think the consultant must either think I was very dirty or very poor and only owned one outfit, but now I realise it's quite common for people to do that! Consistency of timing and type of clothes (if wearing any) is what seems best though.

Anyway, good luck with it all and if you have any questions there is usually someone around sooner or later most days or ask on the main forum! Just don't forget to come back to us :D Cos we're great we are :D

Last edited:
Another Scot? Braw! ;)

Aw that's great, thanks for the welcome! Don't worry at all, I can def. see myself spending a lot of time on here, especially so I don't drive my other half crazy with my constant food-fanaticism! heehee!

It's great that so many people are doing it from home, means there should always be an answer!! I'm still trying to get my head round cooking from scratch again, I've been so used to just nipping into tescos and getting the "ding ding" meals as my work colleagues call them - night shift has made me lazy!! I was wondering a bit about the scales, whether people used their own or went to boots etc, I know there can be a bit of debate about reliability etc, but I shall just stick to my scales I think and see then if it works for everyone else!

so glad I found some other sunday weighers!! xx

I know what you mean about cooking from scratch all the time. I'm living in Australia now and it's difficult to work out syn values ... or rather I'm lazy and can't be bothered... so I mainly cook from scratch when I'm sticking to plan so that it simplifies the syn issues.

I think someone here did used to go out and weigh at Boots or somewhere on the high street, not sure if they still post or not! But I think following our advice to weigh in the nude they may have been arrested :eek:

My theory on the subject of home scales is that they may not say your true weight, it might be off by a couple of pounds or so, but as long as they are consistent they will measure your true loss which is important.

Having been sounding ever so saintly, I'm off to have a totally unhealthy sausage sandwich (no offence to my healthy sausagey pal) for my dinner. It could be worse, but I am so tired I can't be bothered thinking and I'm doing sausage, egg and chips for the tribe, so an extra couple of sausages for me will do me fine!

Good afternoon everybody! Again I need to say sorry for my absence, I haven't been following plan due to everything that's been going on lately which I'm sure you're all aware of. I've had a few glances at the scales, but nothing serious.
I am gradually getting back on plan - though at the moment not sticking with it, just more general healthy eating.
You'll be glad to know I'm back in the kitchen actually cooking proper food rather than having those god awful ready meals!!!

I WILL get back on plan, but some things are just more important at the moment than worrying about syns and healthy extras!

No news on the job front as of yet, I've had quite a few interviews but no offers yet. The one I had yesterday seems quite promising (although I always seem to be saying that and getting no where!) and I should know by the end of this week as they want people to start on Monday! I've got another interview lined up for Monday as well, but obviously if I get this one (fingers crossed!) then I won't need to go to that one! Yesterday's interview was with a company called "Family Investments" if anyone's heard of them? I hadn't. Monday's interview is for Zenith Insurance, I've also had a couple for Europ Assistance (didnt get either :( ), one for First Central Insurance, didn't get that one etiher, and one for an insurance place in Hove but I can't remember what they were called! It would seem there are lots of insurance companies down here in and around Brighton!!!

I hope everyone is doing ok and I shall be back on the band wagon very soon!

xXx

Welcome to the Sunday gang Ivy :D

Honey, I've made your avatar-its such a subtle picture I was really stuck for ideas. If you want something completely differentjust give me a shout :)

Hi all! So pleased to see new people and that oldies are still here. I read each day even if I don't post. Kinda back on plan today but really need more sf and water ... And my half term has just begun along with a sore throat and mega cold! Boo!

Mmmmmmm I'm still not happy with Honey's avatar :rolleyes: anyone got any suggestions?

546e0x.jpg

now i want an avatar, lol

Smartie, you are a very talented lady - mad as the proverbial fish which of course helps :8855: I must remember to log in on my daughter's pc later today so I can send you some pure unadulterated Reggieness - I can't at the moment as Nitro the cat is asleep in her room and I don't want to disturb him. He is having a tough time at the moment with the pup abusing him. Rotten little scumhound she is :8855:

Nothing to report here, it's still raining! Oh poop OH just phoned needing collected from work. Must dash!

love it thanks!!!

Back