Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thankies <curtsies> I have become slightly addicted to wandering around forums wanting to stick a witches hat on every avatar that I see. I am still waiting for Reggie to appear in his nekkid form - I have big plans for him :cool:

Good afternoon all, I have not weighed myself today as I actually forgot! :eek: But I did weigh myself yesterday, so I am going to have another reset and take that as my starting weight and go from there.

I am very proud to tell you all that I have successfully got back on plan today and I'm feeling motivated too :)

Very well done to everyone no matter what your result was, we're all still here and that's what counts! :D

Ooh, sorry, forgot to come on here and say.

I actually weighed in on Saturday morning this week, cos I was going to Skinny Dawn's for dinner on Saturday night, and expected to be seriously affected by food weight this morning - which I was. After gorging on lots of lovely (mostly SW) curries. Delicious.

However - prior to eating far too much gorgeous curry - I actually lost 4lb this week, which is brilliant!
Yes, it's my first week of being properly back on track, but I'm definitely happy with that.

After this weekend, though, I'm not expecting much more than a STS next week. But I'll do my best!

Hope everyone else has a good week.

Eeeeep! Nekkid Reggie is in da house!! Looking forward to seeing him in his halloween glory! Thanks Smartie :D I've still got Summer Reggie and Christmas Reggie stored away for future use!

Sorry I didn't report in yesterday, I was feeling somewhat woebegone. That is a marvellous word when you see it in writing... woebegone. If it wasn't for the fact that it isn't a nice feeling, i would like to use that word more often :8855: Actually, it was self-pity as much as anything else and I need a kick up the arse. Life could be a lot worse - so I'm back to counting my blessings... doesn't take all that long to count them unfortunately :8855: so I'll just count some of them twice! :D

I put on half a pound! It's outrageous - all that exercise and I put on half a pound! Having said that I wasn't following the plan so should add this to my blessings count that I didn't put on more!

Congrats to everyone else that lost and to everyone else for reporting in! Facing up to things is important, I should know because I am the world's best ostrich and frequently have sand in my eyes, ears, hair, nose from burying my head in the sand.

Anyway, I must tootle off, things to do, places to go .... no money to spend - wahhhhhhhhhh! :D

I'm back!

Finally got the Internet, I was going mad!

Can't weigh in though, as the batteries in my scales have helpfully died. So I'll get some later today.

I did change my avatar before the move but I'm not sure if it worked, so I'll have a check now :)

I buried my head in the sand again!! Went to a wedding on sat and although not too bad there , had a banana for breakfast, then it could've gotten a whole lot worse (avoided the buffet but did eat the bread and butter pudding and wedding cake, no alcohol though) but when i got home my husband had left pizza in the fridge so i had a slice at 1am. I felt really fat and bloated yesterday am and shame faced so used the excuse of having to get out of the house early not to weigh in....I weigh myself on wii fit so no time to boot it up! Had an off plan day yesterday as my dad came back from 5 weeks in America so cooked him a roast and made brownies!! So all in all a bad weekend, but I'm back on plan today and have do far eaten only fruit! Feel like I should jump on the scales to see the damage but I keep thinking if I stick to plan this week and weigh in next Sunday then all will be forgiven and I need never know the damage!!
I don't know why I'm worrying as I'm happy where I am, it's just psychologically I can't deal with the gain......I know you are all thinking then "don't be a greedy pig"!! I have to go into work in two weeks (currently on maternity leave) and I want to look really good, so hopefully that will now keep me on track!!

I always knew Reggie was a horny little devil :cool:

2e2fcoz.jpg

Hey Nics, sorry to hear you have been a bit down, no one is going to call you or even think you are a greedy pig here - we all have issues with food, hense why we're all here :D

I think the reason you went for the pizza that night is because you deprived yourself at the wedding - life is there to be enjoyed and you shouldnt live your life in a restrictive strait jacket.

Have you ever thought about trying flexible syns for social events such as weddings? It where you have your normal amount of syns during the week but you allow yourself an addition amount on a certain day (eg 50 syns). Some people can still lose, but its not guaranteed. But what it does is allow you to have some treats without feeling deprived and negates the feelings that you have 'blown it' because you have eaten above the 15 syn limit.

Well!!! I suppose I ought to check in and let you all know that I've been naughty today... but not too naughty!
I went for my job interview today and after I came out I had a text from my friend's husband asking if I wanted to "do lunch"? (he's american) so of course I did - having not been back down here long and needing all the friends I can get I didn't want to say no!!! So we went into Brighton to a bar... not I had a pint of coke - not diet :( it didn't even cross my mind! And a burger... (cringes)
We had a fabulous time though and I really enjoyed myself, it was such a shock to get invited because I've only met him once!!!

So back on plan I go, and I'll just accept that it's ok to have a good time! I'll just make sure I'm as good as can be from now on :)

I just realised that may look a bit bad saying I went out with my friends husband! :eek:

Put it this way... HIS husband! Hahaha!

I just realised that may look a bit bad saying I went out with my friends husband! :eek:

Put it this way... HIS husband! Hahaha!

is it wrong that i automatically assumed it was a gay couple, considering you're in Brighton? lol

Back