Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Yes its next Tuesday :eek: Might need to change by goal date now as I dont think I am going to get to target in time now :eek:

Sum will be there :D and my ex :rolleyes: but I am determined that he isnt going to spoil my day. Sum did pop in but I dont think she posted - she had a nose at the avatars and she got the cheese scone recipe after I raved about it. I will try and get her to post and say hello, but she is quite busy with her family at the moment so she isnt online much anymore

Nevermind about your target for now. Plenty of time for that. Excited for you both :D x

I was just wondering why Emma had changed her avatar, then realised it is no longer Halloween. D'oh!! LOL Bye bye my scary peas :cry:

I know - I have a warped sense of humour :cool:

zyc83s.jpg

I could make some Bonfire avatars :DBarbequed goat and peas anyone? :8855:

*Runs before Sausage and Moz catch me*

You already barbequed poor old Reggie for hallowe'en - chargrilled him in fact! :rotflmao:

I suppose I'm going to have to go back to plain old Reggie for a while, back to more simple times :)

I'll have a bash at Reggie tomorrow Moz - never fear I have an idea of what I can do to him this time :cool:

8vsn11.gif

Last edited:
My hair survived the night and is still styled :eek: so that tells you how easily styled it is!

I'm off food shopping today with my mum and grandad to stock up on some yummy SW treats and have my first official WI tonight at class!

Loving the bonfire night Avies!!! :8855:

Thank you very much :D Well I have just had a lovely bubble bath and am now dying my hair, I got one of the xxl live colour ones in warm spice or something? It's redish!

elb4160 said:
Thank you very much :D Well I have just had a lovely bubble bath and am now dying my hair, I got one of the xxl live colour ones in warm spice or something? It's redish!

How exciting - I love a new colour

Good luck BS (and Sum) for next Tuesday - how lovely!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was sorely tempted :p I felt a bit guilty about poor Reggie for oh, all of a nanosecond :D

I will do one a bonfire night one for Why_d and Honey, Emma do you want one? Anyone else that would like one, just ask :)

silly sausage said:
Woohooo! Check out ma peas!!! :bliss:

Thank you so much Smartie! I know how difficult it must have been for you not to burn them at the stake :D

Liking the fireworks Hun - cant see the animation on my phone - checked it out ont puter - and they are fab!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

RIGHT!!!! LADIES!!!
I would like to say that I have just got back from SW but the truth is I got back a while ago but was too starving to stop off here and tell you all how it went! SO!
I have just finished stuffing my face with syn free burger, chips and superfree! I can confirm my 4lb loss this week as suspected on sunday, a little miffed that it hadn't increased since sunday but blooming well chuffed none the less! I'm going to aim for 3lb next week so that I can hopefully get my first shiny half stone award! However saying that I am going out for my gay husband's hubbies birthday on Friday down in Brighton so dread to think what will be consumed! I am going to flexi syn to the best of my ability, but also want to enjoy myself so may have to say sod it for the night!

I really am so so thrilled with my 4lbs though, it just goes to show that I obviously need the pressure of weighing in at a class rather than at home on my own.

Also Smartie I would LOVE a shiny avatar please! I shall go and change it to my new hair do picture in a second so hold fire! Should I use the smiling one or the normal one?

Back