Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Reggie must be in a hurry today judging by that rocket up his bum :giggle:

24e5gzn.gif

I was sorely tempted :p I felt a bit guilty about poor Reggie for oh, all of a nanosecond :D

Poor poor innocent little Reggie. He's been violated :eek: Looking good though, so all in the name of styleeeeee :rotflmao:

Thanks oh wonderful blue one for your artistic brilliance! :D

Yayyyyy Emma - 4lbs is great!! I actually think that it's still all down to us ... oh and you helped a bit ... :p :D Hopefully you'll have another great week next week ... mystic Reg forsees a good loss coming! Mind you, he'll probably be in another universe by then when that rocket gets launched :rotflmao:

Poor poor innocent little Reggie. He's been violated :eek: Looking good though, so all in the name of styleeeeee :rotflmao:

It was a tricky procedure to do, I even had to wear latex gloves :eek:

Congrats on your loss Emma and good luck in getting your first shiney next week :D

I'd prefer to do your avatar with the happy smily face please

Ooh I can't see the animation on my phone, I'll borrow the bf's netbook to see it now! (too lazy to turn my laptop on lol)

Hi gang!!! My mum's here, so not online this week much - but wanted to beg for a new avatar, they are so cool and so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone well, will catch up later on today with a bit of luck

((((((((((hugs)))))))))

Emma well done on a great loss! You must be really pleased!

Feeling a bit left out of the fab avatar action.....if only I could get my phone to allow me to upload one!!

Do you not have access to a computer or lappy? :(

Only if I can prise it out of my husbands hands....he's on it non stop in an evening or it's don't touch the laptop its uploading/downloading something!! That's why I bought an iPad but apple don't allow you to run flash so there are some things I can't do from it!! I'll have to nab it when he's not looking!!

Only if I can prise it out of my husbands hands....he's on it non stop in an evening or it's don't touch the laptop its uploading/downloading something!! That's why I bought an iPad but apple don't allow you to run flash so there are some things I can't do from it!! I'll have to nab it when he's not looking!!

Ahh my ex was like that, one of the many reason's he's now my ex and I have a brand spanking new laptop haha

Feeling a bit left out of the fab avatar action.....if only I could get my phone to allow me to upload one!!

Hey Nics, I can make you an animated or static one if you prefer. Give me an idea of what you would like :D

Honey, I need your 'blank' avatar to make you a firework one - or I could do you something completely new if you want :D

Last edited:
Hey Nics, I can make you an animated or static one if you prefer. Give me an idea of what you would like :D

Honey, I need your 'blank' avatar to make you a firework one - or I could do you something completely new if you want :D

Here's my blank avatar back again - make her sparkle/burn whatever, I cannot tell you how much I love this!!!!! It's so fab of you, and so much fun :D

Aw thanks....that's really kind! I just came back on here to look up syns in Smarties and saw you had posted on someone's post who had said beware of smarties.....I then noticed your amazing exploding firework smartie and thought I'd better pop back on here to tell you how ace it is!! Brilliant!!

As for mine I'm not sure what I'm into really.... Robert Pattinson probably, but vampires are so last week ;o)

I know it's OT... but look at my new kitten! His name is Pickle, as we already have a cat called Ham. :)

Attachments

• image-1792543582.jpg
    image-1792543582.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 24
I know it's OT... but look at my new kitten! His name is Pickle, as we already have a cat called Ham. :)

Awww, he's lovely! .... and nothing is OT here .... not in my view, but that's just because most of what I witter about has very little to do with SW :rotflmao:

Here are a couple of pictures of Bella the pup, she's huge now as you can see and looks permanently worried, which is as it should be as she is permanently a menace! She ran off with Gordon, the meerkat (named after my late dad) this morning and got dribble all over him! The toilet brush is still her favourite thing to steal though, and OH's cricket gloves, and cups, plates, lighters, hair accessories, brushes, books, socks, toys, sticks, leaves, dead toads, dead cockatoos, dead lizards.... she has a unique charm :rotflmao:

Attachments

• Photo0124.jpg
    Photo0124.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Photo0123.jpg
    Photo0123.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 21
Loving all the animal pics - kitten is sooooooo cutesie!!

Can I have a Guy Fawkes themed - non animated - owl? I will try to upload it

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back