Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Emma - sorry to read you were upset and your night out was spoiled :( Glad you got home safely. I was concerned when you said you left alone to get a cab to the station. As the mum of a clubbing daughter, the number one rule when she goes into town is: Never split from your friends. Do not leave alone and never leave a friend behind, especially if s/he is vulnerable. Glad you are home safely :) x
Thank you for your concern, and to everyone else as well, I know it was silly to leave on my own but at the time i just felt it was best to get out of there. i didnt leave anyone on their own though as there was 4 of us so the 3 of them stayed together

Found a photee of my boys doing their synchronised sleeping :D

tapriu.jpg

Glad you are ok Emma. (Not suggesting you left anyone alone, just saying what my daughter's rules are for all trips into town.)

Oh no I know that hun I was just reassuring everyone that I hadn't left a friend on their own haha!

We're all very rough this morning, I got to sleep at about 1am, woke up at 3 and was then violently ill until about 6am. I honestly don't know why, I can only assume it was the food. I had enough to drink that I was beginning to feel tipsy, but honestly no where near enough that I was drunk/that would make me ill like that.
Yesterdays sore throat has now fully presented itself as a stinking cold now though :(

I'm quite proud of myself in a way because I was sensible enough to know to leave, I didn't want to go into the place in the first place, but everyone else was determined so I obviously didn't want to get left behind! However when repeatedly offered the poppers I repeatedly said no so that's something to feel good about i suppose... Not a place I will EVER go to again though! Are poppers not illegal then? I thought they were!

They shouldnt have kept asking if you wanted some, thats very bad form :mad: And yes, they are not illegal

Hope you feel better soon :)

And while we're all sharing pet pictures I shall wow you all with my miserable cocker spaniel haha!

This is Misty :D

Please excuse the mess in the background, it was at the house when we were in Manchester.

Attachments

• DSC00096.jpg
    DSC00096.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 13637_1267287959243_1141136700_805673_7945172_n.jpg
    13637_1267287959243_1141136700_805673_7945172_n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 22
Aaaww Marmalade looks like a posh kitteh!! :D

Hope you feel better soon, Emma. Quiet telly night tonight? I reckon all my pals take recreational drugs. Doesn't bother me tbh. Not my thing though. My mental health hangs on such a shaky hook that I avoid all stimulants. I won't even take a cup of tea!

Just put wonderful fresh sheets on the bed and sleeping beauty (aka Jake)has just thrown up all over them. He then went and had something to eat as though it never happen grrrrr and ick
Dont worry he fine, its probably because he helped himself to the milk from my cereal this morning

Good morning guys!!! Well, am pleased to report that I've lost 1.5 lbs this week, taking me to a total of 108 lbs lost. I've got lots of small goals coming up, so that's quite motivational:

- 2 lbs to lose 110 lbs
- 4 lbs to lose 8 stones
- 5 lbs to lose my goal weight for 2011

Seven more weigh ins for 2011, which is half a stone at a conservative 1 lbs a week.

Am pleased this morning to have got out of my rut, and to be back on the downward slope again - hope everyone has a good weigh in, will be back to cheer everyone that posts today!!

Wow Honey! Well done!
I am 0.2 off! Taking yesterday's weigh in, as last night we went to an eat all you can Chinese buffet and I did :) yum yum!! So, now 10.5 ! Getting there slooowly! Hope the day goes well for you all!
X

Hi everyone. Just weighed in and have put on 2 pound. Am feeling disheartened as have been ill all week with Shingles. I have tried to stick to the diet, when I have felt like eating, but when I just weighed in the scales show a gain. Am really fed up and need some inspiration ? Help!!

Honey39 said:
Good morning guys!!! Well, am pleased to report that I've lost 1.5 lbs this week, taking me to a total of 108 lbs lost. I've got lots of small goals coming up, so that's quite motivational:

- 2 lbs to lose 110 lbs
- 4 lbs to lose 8 stones
- 5 lbs to lose my goal weight for 2011

Seven more weigh ins for 2011, which is half a stone at a conservative 1 lbs a week.

Am pleased this morning to have got out of my rut, and to be back on the downward slope again - hope everyone has a good weigh in, will be back to cheer everyone that posts today!!

:wow: Honey , you are such an inspiration. I wish I could keep on track like you, but I'm gonna try

Woodland girl said:
Wow Honey! Well done!
I am 0.2 off! Taking yesterday's weigh in, as last night we went to an eat all you can Chinese buffet and I did :) yum yum!! So, now 10.5 ! Getting there slooowly! Hope the day goes well for you all!
X
Well done Hun- you are getting there , I'm afraid I've let you down as instead of staying with you , I am now a stone heavier :-(

Madmavey said:
Hi everyone. Just weighed in and have put on 2 pound. Am feeling disheartened as have been ill all week with Shingles. I have tried to stick to the diet, when I have felt like eating, but when I just weighed in the scales show a gain. Am really fed up and need some inspiration ? Help!!
Shingles is rotten, you poor thing. I think the weight gain is unlikely to be food related hun and more to do with your bodies response to getting better - probably by retaining fats as you haven't been eating properly.
I am sure that you'll have an awesome weigh in next week.

Well back on the scales - as I needed to as I have totally lost the plot!!
I have gained 4lbs and am now no where near my old goals which I set , reached and now squashed!!
So some early new years res:
I will weigh in every Sunday and report in
I will post my diaries

I tried yesterday to get back on track but it was like going cold turkey & I failed ( in the evening)

I have set myself a goal to get back to where I was by new year !!!
:fingerscrossed: I will get there :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blue*smartie said:
Hope you like it K :D

Thank you - it's so lovely!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

god, i disappear for a few days and you guys have me trying to take down the government! love it though! thanks Smartie!!!!

Emma I know you were shocked by what happened, but poppers aren't illegal or addictive. personally i dont see the point of them, they just give me a sore head, but they are very much part of the gay scene and culture. tbh i'm very surprised it wasn't anything stronger. before my accident i would have travelled to england quite a bit and found that the coke scene was scarily rife and people were so blatant about it. they'd have sniff bottles the size of popper bottles and just share them round in the middle of the club. there was no sneaking off to a toilet cubicle. it was just seen as a normal activity (i dont drink, smoke or do drugs, nor have i ever done the latter two btw). but it was just so common place and disturbing. but yes, if you go to a gay club, you'll find poppers, you'll prob find other things more disturbing too if you open your eyes, but poppers are a def.

oh i STS this week, but i think that's more to do with the massive meal i had last night, lol

Hello there,

How are we all doing this wonderful Sunday?

I awoke earlier this morning and got on the scales and found I was a pound down.... I went back to bed and when I got up I weighed again and I was back to last weeks weight....... so I'm taking the earlier reading as the "right" one. One pound down I'm happy with.... roll on next week!

Have a grand week everyone....

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Back