Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey guys,

Lost 2.5 lbs this week and very pleased about it :)

How are we all? Nice to see you guys again x

Well done, Roziee, that's a fab result!!!

Well done everyone

I weighed myself saturday because I was away this weekend, I had put a 1lb on so that isn't a good start to going away, anyway had a fab time and ate loads, weighed myself this morning to see the damage and had lost that 1lb. I know it may catch up with me so I will really stick with it this week to ensure any gains won't show on Sunday

Hi all
I managed a STS too: which was quite an achievement, as it was a week full of chest infection, which makes me want to eat nothing but toast. With butter.

And I'm really sorry that I haven't yet managed to be the person you were promised on here: I've been struggling with life quite a bit recently, and just haven't been ready to post too much "stuff".
I'm hoping I may have turned the corner, and might be turning back into myself soon.
Watch this space...

Well done Sarah. Don't worry about 'how you are' on here. We will accept you for who you are, no matter who that person is. We have all sorts here - a pea, a smartie, an owl, a goat, a witch, support underwear etc etc and even a man so no worries. As long as you turn up, we're not fussy (maybe that says more about us than you.......)

Hope this week is better for you.

Gail x

P.S. Welcome back honey :)

Well done Sarah. Don't worry about 'how you are' on here. We will accept you for who you are, no matter who that person is. We have all sorts here - a pea, a smartie, an owl, a goat, a witch, support underwear etc etc and even a man so no worries. As long as you turn up, we're not fussy (maybe that says more about us than you.......)

Gail x

P.S. Welcome back honey :)

Thanks.
(Ab)normal service will be resumed shortly.
Still got a few demons to battle first!

Gail x

:8855:Makes us sound like a right motley crew!

:worthy: All hail the Sunday gang, you've gotta admit there isnt a thread like this one on here for total and under [STRIKE]loonliness[/STRIKE] uniqueness :D

Hey there motley crue!! How's it going? I'm feeling pretty good, although I wish I could get out of this plateau. Gah! I'm eating very well, it's just my hip is so sore that I'm doing very little activity, and I had originally planned to be at a gym by this stage. Oh well, I kind of feel that holding on to my weight loss and gradually building on it is no bad thing anyway!

Just made my favourite dish: sweet potato and black bean chili - enough for four helpings, mmmmmm. I have dinner out tomorrow night, but I have a plan:

- no bread
- no booze, diet cokes
- fill up on vegetables
- healthy dessert hopefully

So we'll see.

How's everyone's week going? Well done Emma for the weight loss! And welcome back Gail!!!

I've just noticed that I've lost 30% of my body weight - woo hoo!!! That's a good milestone, I think. A third of me has gone - how weird is that? No wonder I'm so cold almost all of the time...!

So, Friday's here - any temptations on the horizon? I'm going out for dinner tonight to a friend's, and my plans are:

- no bread
- one glass of wine (or maybe easier to not drink)
- fill up on veg and salad
- a mouthful of dessert

Honey39 said:
I've just noticed that I've lost 30% of my body weight - woo hoo!!! That's a good milestone, I think. A third of me has gone - how weird is that? No wonder I'm so cold almost all of the time...!

So, Friday's here - any temptations on the horizon? I'm going out for dinner tonight to a friend's, and my plans are:

- no bread
- one glass of wine (or maybe easier to not drink)
- fill up on veg and salad
- a mouthful of dessert

That's so brilliant Honey - A-maze-ing (said in true Craig Revel Horwood style)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all - reporting in early today , as out for a meal (my sons birthday meal) - although I'm gonna be good - I need to keep motivated also.
Tomorrow I am in charge of cooking for the family - all round to celebrate!!
I am making SW friendly shepherds pie and veg .
Then for everyone else - very naughty indeed apple & pear crumble, then for teatime - birthday cake (shop bought), homemade Florentines , homemade flapjacks & homemade choc chip cookies .

I will abstain or make 1/2 syn roulade and a sugar free jelly!!

So I can reveal a 5lb loss!!!!!

I have designed my motivational Xmas tree and will add a bauble for every 1lb lost. Hopefully it will be pretty for Xmas!!!

Kx

Good luck for tomorrow

Attachments

• image-1522250212.jpg
    image-1522250212.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 19
  • image-152976439.jpg
    image-152976439.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 21
Kwise1 said:
Morning all - reporting in early today , as out for a meal (my sons birthday meal) - although I'm gonna be good - I need to keep motivated also.
Then for everyone else - very naughty indeed apple & pear crumble, then for teatime - birthday cake (shop bought), homemade Florentines , homemade flapjacks & homemade choc chip cookies .

I have designed my motivational Xmas tree and will add a bauble for every 1lb lost. Hopefully it will be pretty for Xmas!!!

Kx

Good luck for tomorrow

Wow weeeeeee! Fantastic! Did u do anything different this week? X

Wow kwise well done!!

I have lost it! Trying to be good but failing! My worst week since I started a year ago and still about 4 lbs to get to target. Sigh. Such a slow loser that is about 2 months!!! Need some motivation .....!

Woodland girl said:
Wow kwise well done!!

I have lost it! Trying to be good but failing! My worst week since I started a year ago and still about 4 lbs to get to target. Sigh. Such a slow loser that is about 2 months!!! Need some motivation .....!

Join me, Kamakaze Kieragh, Gonnabesmall on our diaries - we can join you on yours - we are kicking each other up the jacksie and just generally being supportive. That plus the Sunday weighers support should help hun

Kx

justjudith said:
Well done you....

Good luck and fingers crossed for us all

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog
Thanks hun

Roziee said:
Wow weeeeeee! Fantastic! Did u do anything different this week? X

I stuck to plan - lol- Roziee - I have been so naughty - so that's my naughty-ness gone thank god!!

silly sausage said:
Brilliant loss K :bunnydance: And a stunning tree too!!
Cheers babe!!

Yes - my tree is mighty awesome - lol .

Just gotta ensure I can make it sparkly with loadsa weight loss

Kx

Kx

Good luck for tomorrow

Wow, that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, great job...good motivation for me. You're a wee star! :553:

Honey39 said:
Wow, that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, great job...good motivation for me. You're a wee star! :553:

:thankyou: Honey

Kx

Back