Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done, Kwise, and good luck everybody else.

I'm not expecting any great things tomorrow, but I'll weigh in anyway.

But it's been a good day today:
Not only did I sing in an absolutely stonking "Messiah" this evening (well enough to deserve a whisky tonight),
but also my daughter has got an interview at Oxford.

So she's a star, and I'm happy!

Right. Off to find my whisky, and then I'll brave the scales in the morning.
Good night all.

3 lb gain in ten days :-( I know why, birthday cake!!! That 3 lb took me 3 months to get rid of.
Me not happy with myself. Back on it today. Grrr
Hope everyone else gets on better than me! X

Well, this is a good week for me - lost 2.5 lbs!!! Am so pleased, because I've been finding it hard lately to see losses, so this is terrific. I'd love to see a good solid loss over the next month, even though it is Christmas. Four more weigh-ins this year, although I think I might well weigh in on new year's eve just to get a final weight figure - see if I make this year's goal, just another 4.5 lbs to go!

Hope everyone has a great weigh in!

3 lb gain in ten days :-( I know why, birthday cake!!! That 3 lb took me 3 months to get rid of.

It sucks when you put weight on, I know exactly how you feel. It's like hard earn losses have gone. BUT just turning up and weighing in every week means you are such a success and a wee star - I know you'll lose next week, this is the spur that you need. I'm going to aim for a 100% week, we could all have a big push on this thread to see a loss in the two weigh ins leading up to Christmas?

it had to happen! I gained. But I suppose eating 3 course meals on thurs and sat and pizza and garlic bread on fri had to show... lol

thankfully it was only 1lb and as I said last week, I think until after new year it's just going to be a balancing act for me

1/5lb off for me this week, which is a lot better than I thought it would be as I went out for a meal Friday night.
Xmas work meal out next Friday so will have to be really good until then, although the meal I have picked has the least syns on the menu.

Morning all,
Only 4oz off for me this week, I have been ill though. Missed work on both Wednesday and Thursday. Made myself go to work Friday. There are things to do that only i do and i couldnt settle so I went it.
My boss was surprised to see me. Explained why I came in and said most of my work was done. She thanked me for coming in but told me to go home once I was done.
Very little exercise this week but will step it up this week

Well done to all the losers and maintainers today - especially K and Honey, as I know you've been having a rough time! xxx

2lbs on for me - not unexpected, as I was out Friday and Saturday night, with off-plan meals and alcohol! Hopefully it will come straight back off again next week!

Good luck to anyone still to WI...

I STS too - but for me that's kind of snatching a not-quite-victory from the jaws of - well, frankly, of eating far too much of the wrong things.
The times I was on plan during the week, I was pretty good. But in between I very definitely wasn't.
And when I wasn't, I was soooo bad!

I'm trying to turn a corner, and will be try to be on plan all week, until I have a curry out on Friday, when I intend to give myself permission to eat what I want. But I'm only going to do that if I've been good until then, so that should be motivation.

Here's hoping!
Have a good week, everyone.

Soup for lunch everyday this week. I try to alternate 1 week soup lunches, 1 week something different

Hi everyone, just weighed myself after a couple of weeks absence and put on 3 pound. Diet seems to have gone out the window lately, but I really want to get back on track so that I can lose a bit for Christmas. If anybody could send some inspiration this way I would be grateful. Congratulations to those who have lost I will be hopefully joining you next week and big hugs to those who like me have gained x

Woodland girl said:

Damn that birthday cake Hun- it won't be fat though - so be ultra good this week and it will surely vanish.

Honey39 said:
Well, this is a good week for me - lost 2.5 lbs!!! Am so pleased, because I've been finding it hard lately to see losses, so this is terrific. I'd love to see a good solid loss over the next month, even though it is Christmas. Four more weigh-ins this year, although I think I might well weigh in on new year's eve just to get a final weight figure - see if I make this year's goal, just another 4.5 lbs to go!

Hope everyone has a great weigh in!

That's fabulous honey - well done and so well deserved - you still are an inspiration to us all ;-)

why_d said:
it had to happen! I gained. But I suppose eating 3 course meals on thurs and sat and pizza and garlic bread on fri had to show... lol

thankfully it was only 1lb and as I said last week, I think until after new year it's just going to be a balancing act for me
I remember u saying this - which is such a positive way to think about the Xmas time ahead .
You have done so well - I know that you will continue to do so.

Angem said:
1/5lb off for me this week, which is a lot better than I thought it would be as I went out for a meal Friday night.
Xmas work meal out next Friday so will have to be really good until then, although the meal I have picked has the least syns on the menu.
Well done hun

vicky1804 said:
Morning all,
Only 4oz off for me this week, I have been ill though. Missed work on both Wednesday and Thursday. Made myself go to work Friday. There are things to do that only i do and i couldnt settle so I went it.
My boss was surprised to see me. Explained why I came in and said most of my work was done. She thanked me for coming in but told me to go home once I was done.
Very little exercise this week but will step it up this week

Hope you are better.

silly sausage said:
I STS...boooooo! Soup anyone? :rolleyes:

Well done all the weighers today! :553:
STS is still better than a gain hun- so will you be making soup??

Spanx said:
Well done to all the losers and maintainers today - especially K and Honey, as I know you've been having a rough time! xxx

2lbs on for me - not unexpected, as I was out Friday and Saturday night, with off-plan meals and alcohol! Hopefully it will come straight back off again next week!

Good luck to anyone still to WI...
Thanks Spanx - you're not wrong there . It came off for me, so I know it will do for you to - have a great week.

JimofTroy said:
I STS too - but for me that's kind of snatching a not-quite-victory from the jaws of - well, frankly, of eating far too much of the wrong things.
The times I was on plan during the week, I was pretty good. But in between I very definitely wasn't.
And when I wasn't, I was soooo bad!

I'm trying to turn a corner, and will be try to be on plan all week, until I have a curry out on Friday, when I intend to give myself permission to eat what I want. But I'm only going to do that if I've been good until then, so that should be motivation.

Here's hoping!
Have a good week, everyone.

Be ultra good - save your syns - then enjoy your curry!!

Madmavey said:
Hi everyone, just weighed myself after a couple of weeks absence and put on 3 pound. Diet seems to have gone out the window lately, but I really want to get back on track so that I can lose a bit for Christmas. If anybody could send some inspiration this way I would be grateful. Congratulations to those who have lost I will be hopefully joining you next week and big hugs to those who like me have gained x

I have been the same. So I drew a tree as suggested SS and it's on the fridge- I'm adding shinies (baubles) 1 for every 1lb I lose.
I can't afford this yo-yo-ing . I did so well from Jan - summer . Then it has been up and down - more down. So much so that I have had to pull myself together and just do well , as I so want to enjoy my Xmas dinners!!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning all!!! Six in the morning, stuffed full with the cold, and I'm going to have a good week, so there :p

I really want to make this a great week for weight loss. I have a party on Saturday night, and am going to have diet cokes (sigh), but I'd like to see a 2 lb loss on Sunday. So I'm going to have a 100% focused week, and really prioritise my eating and weight loss this week - who's with me to go all in to eat healthily this week? No weighting till January 1 to 'start again', I am going to do my best to carry on losing weight this month every week.

So yeah, am feeling inspired. Tips for success?

I am with you Honey! I put my 70 counters in a jar for syns for the week and it worked yesterday! I was horrified to see how many syns were slipping past me hidden in meals. Used 9 yesterday!

Not sure what I weighed in at yesterday ~ still trying to work out wether to say 1 pound down or a blip of the scales (constant in a different spot) which says I'm 8 pound lighter than that. I might have been eight pounds lighter all the time but..... which do I go with?

Got on the scales this morning to test them and there is a four pound difference from yesterday (still 8 pounds between spots) but who can put on 4 pounds in one day ~ Not even me! Back to basics for me though today..... must do some more body magic today as well.

I know we all can have a fantastic week this week.... or in the words of a song...... Things can only get better!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

2lbs on for me. I did expect it as I had LOTS of meals out last week.

Back on it today though! Onwards and downwards. :)

1 lb on for me. Bleurgh.

Honey let's smash this week and lose 7 lbs haha x

:sigh: Always hate putting on weight too, so I sympathise! However, HUUUUUUUUGE well done for weighing in and getting it done, and let's really have a focused week this week. Woo hoo!!!!

I am with you Honey! I put my 70 counters in a jar for syns for the week and it worked yesterday! I was horrified to see how many syns were slipping past me hidden in meals. Used 9 yesterday!

I LOVE this idea!! I'm definitely going to incorporate this into life for next year, because that's so simple and elegant - thank you for sharing!

Not sure what I weighed in at yesterday ~ still trying to work out wether to say 1 pound down or a blip of the scales (constant in a different spot) which says I'm 8 pound lighter than that. I might have been eight pounds lighter all the time but..... which do I go with?

Got on the scales this morning to test them and there is a four pound difference from yesterday (still 8 pounds between spots) but who can put on 4 pounds in one day ~ Not even me! Back to basics for me though today..... must do some more body magic today as well.

I know we all can have a fantastic week this week.... or in the words of a song...... Things can only get better!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Definitely going to have a fantastic week this week! I am so determined to lose weight despite Christmas season, parties, winter and all that. Woo hoo, all aboard the 100% weight loss train!

2lbs on for me. I did expect it as I had LOTS of meals out last week.

Back on it today though! Onwards and downwards. :)

Definitely pinkie! We are all going to do so well this week, I have a very good feeling about Week 48 of 2011!

For tonight's dinner, I am going to have:

- scrambled eggs
- ciabatta roll
- stir fry (veg only)
- salad

Light and tasty, and then an early night. Maybe some chopped fruit later on if I fancy it.

Back