Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thank you for my Christmas avatar!! The peas had been brainstorming famous festive twosomes to dress up as, but all they could come up with was...

Morecambe and Wise
Mary and Joseph
A pantomime horse

Yours is much better! LOL

After lurking here at work, I popped ten bob in the box in the Marie Curie shop on the way home. Thanks again, Smartie :D x

:eek: But I'm a layyyydeeeeeeeeeee :p

Is there anything you have in mind Mr Why? Or shall I just suprise you? I only charge 50p - cheap as chips me!!!!!!!!

All sorts of connoctations in that post ^^

Help, anyone? There is a fairly large arse here, ripe for the kicking!

For motivation, perhaps you could calculate the number of pounds you want to lose, convert that amount into tins of beans, fill a rucksack with the tins then climb up and down stairs wearing it until you are knackered. Then look at photees of massive mountains in Nepal...:eek:

Just take it one meal at a time, one day at a time, be kind to yourself and do your best. This is all we can do :) x

It's your avatar - its an omen :eek:

I like snow, for all of 5 minutes. I'm usually the one that slips in 'brown snow' or goes A over T on a patch of frozen ice :sigh:

I think Honey is further north. She hates it too if I remember and will have it worse. ((Hugs for Honey)) :)

In better news, my girl is making SW ratatouille at the moment. She needs to practise chopping veg for homework. Win win! :D

hehe - you're both filthy! i'm innocent and had to ask a friend what you two were getting at :rolleyes:

i dont mind i'll let you decide :)

i HATE SNOW... means i get stuck in the house for the duration :(

why_d said:
smartie do me :p

Lol - this is so funny!!! Why_d what are u like?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

silly sausage said:
Quick rant:

It is snowing here today and I flamin hate it! :mad:

Rant over.

Really - where do you live that is sooooooo cold?
BTW - I hate the 's' word - it scares me eeek

Kx

- another soft southerner!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Naked me!!!! Smartie, please can I have a hat??? A jaunty santa hat? Thank you, and will give my money to cancer research tomorrow for your efforts....:D

Blooming snow - it's baltic here, and I hate it.

blue*smartie said:
I'm taking orders for xmas avatars if anyone wants one :D

Me please!

I do love the snow as it is so pretty, but as I have to drive 25mins to work, it is kind of terrifying.
No snow here yet but slid on the ice on Friday. It's just not worth it at the end of the day. Luckily my employers are very kind and understanding in the winter months.

Funny you should all be talking about snow. I would like some snow, in the gardens but not on the roads. Please.

It's 25c already and only just gone 7.35 am, I think it will top 30 today and it's only likely to get hotter! Our house retains the heat too so I'll be melting, wish it melted my lard off, but sadly it doesn't.

OH finally goes back to work today after 3 weeks off with a sprained ankle/damaged ligament. I would say yayyyy I have the house to myself, but I don't, YoungOM is now off for the summer holidays and stepson (21) is back living with us, so no peace! waaaaahhhhhh I like having the house to myself.

Loving the Christmas avatars! I could just use my Christmas Reggie from last year, unless you have plans Smartie? I''ll make a donation regardless for all your Reggie-work over the last year :D

I've got to go see the employment search provider people today and get told off. I didn't apply for any jobs this last couple of weeks. I'm sick of it and really for the school holidays I would be financially better off sticking with the job I have, but I still think they will tsk tsk. They better not though because I'm not in the mood to be tsk-tsk-ed, not by them anyway!

Better go, time to wake OH up!

I'll do you a new one Moz :D I just need Reggie in all his nekkid gloryness first though

I've just been down the shop as my gas was about to run out - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, so I am :jelous: at your temperatures. Mind you I moan when its hot too :cool:

Back