Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

oooh good lord - Reggie's got no clothes on! strutting in all his nekkid glory indeed :eek: I look forward to seeing your work! :D

It's lovely here at the moment, it it stayed like this all day I would be happy!

For Pinkie :D I cant remember if you are on a phone or not so you have an animated and a static one to choose from

2crozyx.gif

5aqmv5.jpg

Last edited:
Look smartie, look. I have an avatar :D :D :D

Thanks again.

Gail x

I think Honey is further north. She hates it too if I remember and will have it worse. ((Hugs for Honey)) :)

In better news, my girl is making SW ratatouille at the moment. She needs to practise chopping veg for homework. Win win! :D

You've got a good memory!! I am very far north and I am very very very cold. I hate the snow, I had a bad accident on ice a few years ago, so I'm paranoid now about falling. Ah well, it's pretty I guess! Absolutely freezing this morning though.

Here you go Why-d 50p please :D

20qnf5.gif

Oooh, I like this one a lot!!! I love all the Christmas avatars.

For Honey :D

28usl8z.jpg

I love love love love love it!!!!!! Thank you so much my lovely Smartie - you're so clever!

Funny you should all be talking about snow. I would like some snow, in the gardens but not on the roads. Please.

It's 25c already and only just gone 7.35 am, I think it will top 30 today and it's only likely to get hotter! Our house retains the heat too so I'll be melting, wish it melted my lard off, but sadly it doesn't.

OH finally goes back to work today after 3 weeks off with a sprained ankle/damaged ligament. I would say yayyyy I have the house to myself, but I don't, YoungOM is now off for the summer holidays and stepson (21) is back living with us, so no peace! waaaaahhhhhh I like having the house to myself.

Loving the Christmas avatars! I could just use my Christmas Reggie from last year, unless you have plans Smartie? I''ll make a donation regardless for all your Reggie-work over the last year :D

I've got to go see the employment search provider people today and get told off. I didn't apply for any jobs this last couple of weeks. I'm sick of it and really for the school holidays I would be financially better off sticking with the job I have, but I still think they will tsk tsk. They better not though because I'm not in the mood to be tsk-tsk-ed, not by them anyway!

Better go, time to wake OH up!

Oh I wish I was warm this morning - it's 5:30 and I have a hot air fan aimed at my feet. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But I know what you mean. Hope you have a good day my lovely Moz!

I'll do you a new one Moz :D I just need Reggie in all his nekkid gloryness first though

I've just been down the shop as my gas was about to run out - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, so I am :jelous: at your temperatures. Mind you I moan when its hot too :cool:

I'm moaning like crazy too, Blue Smartie - will have to be brave this year....

love it ! (and the avatars)

thank you! money going to a local Spinal charity :)

Jingle bells everyone!!!!!

Good morning and happy Wednesday - how's your week going? I am having a really focused week on losing weight, and I have been sooooooo good. I have two lunches out and nights out, and I am determined to stick to sensible eating. I want to see a loss on Sunday, I am really really positive about being 100%.

I also have bought a jar for my pebbles to do the syn thing - thank you so much for that tip!!

morning Honey, my weeks not been great so far, but hope to pull it back one meal at a time :D

smartie how do i save my avatar so that he's animated? when i save image he becomes static. want to try and use it as my fb pic (tho he also needs to be at least 180pixles)

Morning All

Why_ When you save it make sure the Save As Type box says .gif if it says .jpg it will become static. It will show as a static picture in your Pictures folder, but will reaminate itself when you upload

I've decided that I'm going to try and get my half stone sticky before Christmas! I think that's a reasonable goal? I seem to be going nowhere fast so hopefully this will be a bit if motivation.

I've hurt my back at the weekend so I won't be exercising. I wish I could because I feel like I'm making excuses, but I can't stand up for longer than 10mins without having to sit down, and walking to the car from work was painful!

A shame really, as I was enjoying my exercise.

Anything is possible Pinkie :D even if you only get close to 1/2 a stone loss its better than nothing. Hope your back feels better soon - I hate my back ache so I know how you feel :(

Why - I've redone your avatar so that its 180 x 180

160etft.gif

Last edited:
thanks you! that's more cash for charity :)

grr FB doesnt like animated gif's oh well, it's still a cute profile pic :)

You're right Why - FB automatically converts it to a jpg during the upload, and I cant find a workaround :(

I've got the original in red without the animation, might make your profile pic look a bit brighter :)

2mi017q.jpg

Woodland Girl - hope it is going well and you are not in Ofsted jail :)

Loving the festive avatars. We are the fanciest thread on minimins! :D

Not much going on here. Been 100% this week, but I am hungry just now. It is a toss up between more fruit or tying my arms behind my back. Dunno. No exercise though this week. I am wearing so many clothes that I am too cozy to exercise :eek:

Poor Pinkie. Hope you feel better soon. All the best with your Christmas challenge :party0011:

Back