Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

1lb off for me - thought it might be more since this is my first week back on plan - been 100% and been to gym as well. Never mind im sure all this good behavior will be rewarded next week
Well done to all Sunday weighers - Honey ill try your method this week - it certainly seems to have worked for you!

Samus xx

morning all

i'd a bit of a mixed week and managed to pull off a STS but i did have a kebab on fri (the first in about 3 years - and sadly it was lush! lol) and am seeing the water retention affects of that so i'm actually hoping that it's actually a loss... either way next week will tell... eek!

Hey Why_D, that's a good solid result, well done - and am sure Santa will give you good present next week for being a good boy!!! :D

Well chuffed, 2 lb off for me this week.

Yay, super well done, Angem, that's a terrific result!

Lost 1lb. I'm surprised! I haven't been 100%. Must be the exercise.

Well done Pinkie, good for you, great result!

Off plan at the moment - wishing you all well with your weigh-ins.

I will be back properly for the New Years Res weigh -in 2012

Gonna try to be good in between the bad!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol Kwise, enjoy being 'off plan' - hope you have a fabulous Christmas!!

Morning everyone!

Honey, well done, that is fantastic! So pleased that you found an empathetic ear at the Doctor's - sadly all too rare in these days of targets and time pressures! Sounds like you've really got your mojo back, so that's brilliant!

Well done to all the other losers and maintainers and commiserations, but stick with it to all the gainers - think there's just something hard about trying to be good at this time of year - perhaps Santa's elves are trying to knock us all off the 'good' list so they don't have to make as many pressies!!! :D:p

Lost 1lb this morning. Really pleased with that after a weekend of red wine, hangover and half a loaf of tiger bread! :eek::eek::eek: Still, I was really focused for the other 5 days, so it obviously did the trick!

3.5lbs to go to target - really going to try and get there in January! See you all on Christmas day! xxx

Oh Spanx, am so excited that you are so close to getting to goal, you're an amazing inspiration - well done you, that's absolutely fantastic to read - huge huge well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to have achieved a STS this week after a combination of healthy meals, a little exercise and some very unhealthy snacks (iced gems, for example lol)

Well done all the Sunday Gang and congratulations to Honey for re-finding her mojo :bunnydance:

Thank you Silly, and well done with a STS, that's a really good result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay you :D

Morning all.
Well done Honey, that's brilliant.
And well done to people who've managed to pull off losses or STSs against the odds.
To the gainers - I hope that you've enjoyed the eating! It's really tough at this time of year, isn't it?

Well, I managed a 1.5lb loss this week: I had a couple of off-plan meals out, but in between I was good.

I'm hoping for a net STS over the next 2 weeks. I don't actually see why I can't lose this coming week, as there's not much off-plan stuff planned (as it were), but we'll see what happens.
And anything I do lose will be my leeway for the next week.

So here goes.
I'll weigh in again on Christmas Day, and again on New Year's Day.
Obviously there are a lot of potential ups & downs between now and then, so all I'm hoping for is to be this weight or less on the other side.

We'll see.
Good luck, everyone!

Well done for the loss, that's terrific and fab to read - you're doing so well!!!!!!!!!

Well done everyone who came and weighed in - and good luck to all of us who will post on Christmas Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

1lb off for me - thought it might be more since this is my first week back on plan - been 100% and been to gym as well. Never mind im sure all this good behavior will be rewarded next week
Well done to all Sunday weighers - Honey ill try your method this week - it certainly seems to have worked for you!

Samus xx

Ugh, I'm so annoyed I'm gonna have a little rant! I entered a facebook competition for the gym near where I work, it was just a silly question to name one of santa's reindeer.
So today they pick the 3 winners... And one of them was my name! I got really excited, but then I read "we have liked the winning comments as there were multiple people with the same name as the winner."

So I was like okay... Looked at the comments and they'd written "there are two people called MY NAME so we have liked the winner" so I scrolled through and it wasn't me. :(

I'm sooo disappointed! It would be my name wouldn't it! I really got excited as well cause I'm loving exercise right now but it's really expensive so a nice gym prize would have been nice. I wish they'd private messaged the winners or something, I know they explained what they'd done but when you see your name your eyes are immediately drawn to it!

I entered a different competition at this gym a year ago and got into the final two but didn't win. I think someone who works there must hate me lol.

Ugh! Ruined my day!

Awww, that sucks Pinkie - I'm sorry, that's so unlucky. I hope you get a better break today!

You wouldn't have thought there would be lots of people called Pink Toaster, would you?

Hey guys, how are the fab Sunday weighers? I'm still sticking at it, so hopefully my Christmas present to myself will be to get to my goal weight for 2011 of 237!! We'll see - still got a lot of days to go when I could fall face first into a plate of cup cakes...:D

We're missing loads of people now - Gail, BlueSmartie, OzzieMoz; hope everyone is having a great lead up to a good break!

i'm going for a 3stone gain by new year, but i'll live with it, hehe - tbf i could be doing much worse, but i know i could also be doing better :p

I'm still here :D I posted somewhere on here t'other day, think I was a bit drunk - but I got a lot of 'likes' though :cool:

I've got my weigh in tomorrow - its not gonna be good, I've been at the bailieys again today :eek:

Oh and my absence was due to my doing a mad 'get ready for xmas' spruce up - whcih consisted of me decorating the entire hallway, landing and stairs and laying a new carpet - all by my self :)

Lost another lb this week :)

Well done Emma, that's a great result at such a tough time of year to lose weight - you should feel really good about yourself!!

i'm going for a 3stone gain by new year, but i'll live with it, hehe - tbf i could be doing much worse, but i know i could also be doing better :p

A three stone gain?????!! Wow, that's impressive :D Am sure you will do fabulously well!

I'm still here :D I posted somewhere on here t'other day, think I was a bit drunk - but I got a lot of 'likes' though :cool:

I've got my weigh in tomorrow - its not gonna be good, I've been at the bailieys again today :eek:

Oh and my absence was due to my doing a mad 'get ready for xmas' spruce up - whcih consisted of me decorating the entire hallway, landing and stairs and laying a new carpet - all by my self :)

It's my Christmas present!!!!!!! Hello lovely blue*smartie, so fab to see you! Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, I bet it's not as bad as you think - allt hat exercise laying a new carpet, how strenuous and impressive is that?!!!

Well, the day before the day before Christmas, I'm officially on holiday now, and going to do my best to eat really well today. Kind of tempting time of year to be honest, but the thought of weighing in on Christmas Day is kind of motivating, lol. I think my plan is to weigh in on Sunday, and then to indulge a little that day, but not for the whole week. But even so, the following Sunday is a day to see the damage and then we're into 2012 and a new start!!!

Hope everyone is happy, enjoying the break and having a good time!!

Pinkie - third time lucky for the gym membership I reckon :)

Well done Emma on your loss! :D

I can't seem to stop eating this week :eek: Last day at work today then cocktails tonight. I am all organised for Christmas and just have a nut roast to make before kick-off. There are about 100 healthy extras of nuts in the roast so it must be super healthy :rolleyes:

I am sure Smartie's Baileys is a healthy extra A with a big tweak! :p Good luck for weigh in m'dear.

Ok folks - we were going to go to the canteen for bacon butties this morning, as it's the last day at work. But then somebody suggested an enhancement.
So I've just had breakfast at the pub: bacon, sausage, black pudding, hash browns, beans, tomatoes, toast, butter, tea - and a pint of Abbot.

Can somebody please justify that for me as an on-plan meal?

well i bought bread for the first time in a year and a half (nimble doesn't count) so i could make stuffing - got one of the instore baked multiseed loaves from tesco... decided i'd cheat and count 2 slices as my heb and now i know why i dont eat bread any more... 4 slices in and i may finish off the loaf... but it's ok, it's christmas!

i'll not even begin to tell you about the cake i've just collected from the local farmers market... i'm sure it's designed to feed an entire wedding party... i have 7 coming to dinner, lol

sarah it's ok, your lunch will be on plan... then your evening meal... one meal at a time.... dont stress about it

Oh I'm not stressing, Why_D. I enjoyed every mouthful.
As I'm sure you did your bread.

And as for lunch being on plan..... Hmmmm.

i was good for lunch, but that cake keeps whispering at me, hehe

Weigh in went as expected 2.5 on - and I have now lost my 4.5 stone shiny. I'm not removing it from my sig though as that is too demoralising

But we are getting new books as off next week, think I might hold off on mine until the new year begins ... a new book, an new year and a new start :D I am refusing to give up!

silly sausage said:
Pinkie - third time lucky for the gym membership I reckon :)

Well done Emma on your loss! :D

I can't seem to stop eating this week :eek: Last day at work today then cocktails tonight. I am all organised for Christmas and just have a nut roast to make before kick-off. There are about 100 healthy extras of nuts in the roast so it must be super healthy :rolleyes:

I am sure Smartie's Baileys is a healthy extra A with a big tweak! :p Good luck for weigh in m'dear.

Me too Smartie - I think I have consumed an entire box of celebrations plus other stuff

Currently cooking a healthy spag bog - I need to as my intestines appear to be having some kinda battle with some awful results!!!!! Today I will be semi good!!!!

I might weighin tomorrow - but it's a bit of a scary thought - roll on new year!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back