Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

completely off plan this week! cake, chocolates and ice cream and i still have my birthday and NY to get through! will sort myself out next week, lol

You're no different from the rest of us. We all just have slightly barying 'restart' dates ! Hope you enjoy it all. It's good to do this every now and then as long as you are still focused on getting back on track when it's the right time :)

Gail x

Oh Soss!!

I know the feeling - my goal is not to put on all the weight I lost this year!!

I am only 6lbs lighter which seems a complete waste of time :-( I guess if I hadnt been good I'd be even larger!!

So I can report a gain of 5lbs since previous 2 week weigh in. I have also checked my Weightbot and since 14 August it all went a bit t*ts up quite frankly!!

Today (so far ) I have been 100%

Gonna try to be good again tomorrow & Friday and then enjoy New Years (Chinese) and see if I can be good in DDs birthday on New Years Day!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise - you are still 6lb lighter than you were last year. That is still an achievement. And you are correct, if you hadn't been good, that would have probably been 6 lb more than you were last year (ie 12 lb more than you are now or maybe even more if you are anything like me :eek:). Look at the bigger picture. As long as the overall trend is downwards (which it is) it really doesn't matter how long it takes. I know we all want to get there straight away but life gets in the way. I want to be 'there' right now but I want to have 'a life' (ie a food life, a social life etc) so I'll take the compromise because I feel 'normal' (well - ish !) and be able to do the stuff that I want to from time to time (christmas, eating out etc). So I accept that it will take me longer. But I'm here for now, I haven't put on everything that I lost and I still have a means of maintaining that loss (or losing more) for the future. And so have you :D

See you all on Sunday.

Gail x

Oh when's your birthday, Why_D?

Chin up, Kwise. Your diary is amazing and fully of yummy, healthy food so your year has been a good one in that respect. Roll on January 2012 when the telly will be full of weight loss programmes to help motivate us :D

silly sausage said:
Oh when's your birthday, Why_D?

Chin up, Kwise. Your diary is amazing and fully of yummy, healthy food so your year has been a good one in that respect. Roll on January 2012 when the telly will be full of weight loss programmes to help motivate us :D

It'll be fine - I will restart 2012!!!

Happy Birthday Why D - im either correct or a tad early?

Kx

1lb on :eek:

I dont know how I managed it either :p but I now have my new book with all new shiny stickers :D. There is a new HE/Free Food book coming out (apparantly its got 2,000 HE in it!), its £1.95 if anyone wants me to pick them up a copy

1 lb on - was there something going on this week ? :p

Well done Smartie - that's a fab result :). For Xmas week - I'm impressed.

Happy Birthday Why_d. Hope it's a good one (I don't know if it's today but Kwise thinks it might be so that's good enough for me !!!)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

happy birthday Why_d :D

I dont know for sure if its your birthday today either, but its bound to have been at least one of the days this year (process of elimination), so I am hedging my bets and saying it to you today :p

Happy Birthday Why_D!!!

Well done BlueSmartie - that's a pretty good result over Christmas!

Am so impressed that loads of the Sunday gang are active at this time of year! Well done us. How's it going? I've made a baked bean/sausage casserole, which is very healthy and very dull, to have some non fattening lunches. I've been doing loads of walking, and eating okay. Am going to indulge a bit this weekend, but that's okay - I've been off the booze for months, so am planning to have some sparkly tomorrow night!

I'm glad that I have got weigh in over and done with as I knew I was eating junk just because I knew I had gained :rolleyes:.

All I have to do now is to get my love of SW back ... but the only way I am going to do that is if I actually start losing again .. and the only way I can do that is by sheer determination as I have totally lost all consistency :(

So, I am going to try and do a 777 week as much as possible, as I really do need to get back to losing ways. My first target is to get my 4.5 stone back which is 1.5lb away.

But I did donate a whole tin of Roses (which my parents bought me for Xmas :rolleyes:) to the food amnesty at group today which will get donated to charity. Broke my heart it did - never given away chocolate before, like ever in my entire life. Hell, I dont even like sharing it lol!

I'm glad that I have got weigh in over and done with as I knew I was eating junk just because I knew I had gained :rolleyes:.

All I have to do now is to get my love of SW back ... but the only way I am going to do that is if I actually start losing again .. and the only way I can do that is by sheer determination as I have totally lost all consistency :(

So, I am going to try and do a 777 week as much as possible, as I really do need to get back to losing ways. My first target is to get my 4.5 stone back which is 1.5lb away.

But I did donate a whole tin of Roses (which my parents bought me for Xmas :rolleyes:) to the food amnesty at group today which will get donated to charity. Broke my heart it did - never given away chocolate before, like ever in my entire life. Hell, I dont even like sharing it lol!

I totally 'get' where you are coming from. And I'm so impressed that you gave away the chocolates. As difficult as that was, much better than you starting to eat them and then it all going pear shaped (which it probably would). I have been struggling to be consistent recently. I have a few good days and then it all goes wrong for a bit. So, having had 3 good days and a not so good day yesterday, today (and the next few days) are really crucial for me. Stick with it Smartie - you know what a difference it has made. Just one good day at a time.......

Hugs.

Gail x

Hi all. I've not been checking in as I haven't been on plan at all, but I'm gathering motivation for the new year. Went shopping today and found a lovely pair of black boots in the sales... Of course they wouldn't fit over my calves! How's that for inspiration.
I think I'm gonna make it a personal goal to be on plan from the 2nd Jan until 30th April (my birthday.) I don't really want to set a weight loss target because I usually fail those. So if I keep my birthday in mind and how nice it would be to wear something smaller or a pair of boots, it might be good inspiration!

I could stick a picture of a pair of boots in my car as a reminder!

I could stick a picture of a pair of boots in my car as a reminder!

Stick 'em over your eyes instead - that way you wont be able to find food :D

#352 in Smarties helpful dieting tips :p

Good luck with getting back into the zone Pinkie - as Gail says 'Just one good day at a time'

Last edited:
Honey39 said:
Happy Birthday Why_D!!!

Well done BlueSmartie - that's a pretty good result over Christmas!

Am so impressed that loads of the Sunday gang are active at this time of year! Well done us. How's it going? I've made a baked bean/sausage casserole, which is very healthy and very dull, to have some non fattening lunches. I've been doing loads of walking, and eating okay. Am going to indulge a bit this weekend, but that's okay - I've been off the booze for months, so am planning to have some sparkly tomorrow night!

I am active - lol- in the eating bad food dept at the mo. I so want New Year so I can make my new years res and chuck out all this naughty naughty food!!

blue*smartie said:

You can do it hun I know you can!!

BTW Roses are 'dirty' chocolates (the words of a colleague of mine!!) I think she means they are nasty!! I don't like them much either ...... Hence why I stuffed my face with Celebrations - except the Mars bar ones - do they get left behind in every household ?

Kx - stuffing face in choc truffles!!!

thanks guys! the birthday was great! had a lovely day! have been eating like a pig tho! opened a bag of walkers sensations this evening for no reason and almost ate the whole bag! have friends round for dinner and drinks tomorrow so going to write the week off and start afresh on mon :) (MUCH HEAVIER, LOL)

Hiya Why_D - hope you had a fab birthday!!!!!!!!

Well, gang, last day of 2011. I'm not having a healthy day today, I'm going to go for at least an hour's walk though, which I've been doing all week. But hungover and all that, I'll be here for the first weigh-in of 2012 tomorrow to see the damage.

I feel all reflective today. In 2010 I lost 50 lbs, in 2011 I lost a further 64.5 lbs, and I'm hoping to lose 39 lbs in 2012. This time next year, I want to be writing on this thread and saying that I did it. I love new year's eve, I love new starts, I love the whole thing about reflecting on the year gone and the year ahead. It's my favourite time, I write out all my resolutions and I generally get a lot of them done. Just need to ditch a godawful relationship next, lol.

If I don't log in before tomorrow, have a very very happy new year, and see you all in a shiny bright new year when we can do whatever it is that we want!!

:new_year:

:talk017:

happy new year to all! see you next year for my next weigh in! (tomorrow :p)

Happy New Year everyone, will report back tomorrow when I have plucked up the courage to step on the scales. Have been so bad! Have a great time tonight all x

Another Happy New year to all Sunday weighers - enjoy !!

Kx

Belated birthday snogs for Why_D :D

Thank you, Smartie, for the kind offer of the HE book buying. Think I will just plod on with the notes I have. From what I can tell from reading here, I am due an extra mouthful of porridge a day lol

Happy Hogmanay Sunday Gang! :new_year::new_year::new_year:

Guessing Moz will be well steamin' already :p This night is usually a crisp-a-thon for me. As an alternative this year I am having quorn balls and spaghetti and cheese. Nom.

Good Luck for all our weigh in's in the morning.

Up till last night I haven't done bad this week ~ but I am still trying to decide how "naughty" to be tonight.....

Sees you in 2012!

:chores016::bliss::chores016:

Back