Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Happy New Year everyone :D I hope 2012 brings only good things to all of you and your families.

Sorry that I've been somewhat missing lately but I'll be back. Probably put a heap of weight on due to not caring about anything much.... but I think now that that is just making me feel even worse so I need to put a stop to that at least. Back on the scales tomorrow - forgot that today was Sunday - and I'm going to do my best to control at least this aspect of my life.

morning all! totally wrecked! got to bed about 2.30 and had no choice but to get up at 8am. grr. need sleep....

put 2lbs on this week which is much better than i expected and means that as a whole i did lose in Dec (i'd planned on a STS) so happy enough with that result, but now 3lbs heavier than at my lowest point in Nov so that's the Jan challenge sorted.

good luck all and happy new year!

New Year Weigh in pretty horrific as I have managed to reach the 12's aarrrggghhhh - naughty Chinese food, jumping into my mouth!!
So I saw 12's, 11's & 10's in 2011 reaching a healthy weight!!

So diet starts........tomorrow as its my DDs birthday today !! But will be kinda good where possible today!!

Happy New Year Weigh-in y'all
I am expecting huge losses from us naughty guys next week ;-)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

enjoy today kwise!

why_d said:
enjoy today kwise!

Thanks Why_d - after nearly collapsing after weigh -in (couldn't quite believe my scales) I aim to be semi-good.

DD asked for her favourite dinner - spag bol - so SW friendly, followed by Cheesecake - not so friendly- but on their app. Recipe - looks yummy!!

Then Birthday Cake, and peanut butter cookies (need to make those) and mince pies- we still have loads!! Oh and the last box of Guylian chocolates!!

Kx

Happy new year everyone
I am pleased o say that I lost 1 lb, which I hope is the 1st of many losses this year for me an for all you Sunday weighers x
:D

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

I have a bad hangover. Blech! Anyway, staggered on the scale, and am delighted to say that I've lost 1.5 lbs this week. Woo hoo!!! I think it's because I have been walking so much, probably around an hour a day and really vigorous striding out. But that's a good start to the year, I cannot believe my numbers are so low (for me), and that I'm now 234 lbs. Seems unbelievable, like a dream.

Anyway, Sunday gang, let's all hold hands, encourage each other and get to our goals this year. We have so much experience, kindness, commitment and encouragement (and nutters!) on this thread. We have this amazing resource in ourselves. This is the first week of January, the first week of the year, a great time for renewed efforts and fresh starts, building on our success. Go us!!!

:bighug:

Morning all and a very, very Happy New Year to everyone! xxx

I've put on 2lbs this week, so back into the 11s, but I thoroughly deserved it! I ate, drank and was very merry all week!!!

I too have given away a tin of Roses, Smartie - and felt extremely virtuous! Still got a big box of Hotel Chocolat chocs though, which you would probably have to pluck from my gripped claws!!!

Have read back over the last couple of pages and want to say thank you to everyone on here for sharing their ups and downs, for supporting each other, for never judging and for having such a wicked sense of humour! Hope I am wishing you all a Happy 2013 this time next year, when we are all at target! xxx

Hi all, well have put on 4lb over the festive period, not ready to get back on track just yet, as still off work and also my birthday later on this week. Am planning to fully start from next week, will try not to be too naughty though. Well done to those who have lost x

Afternoon all. Happy new year. I lost 2.5 lbs which is good. Should have been quite a bit more but yesterday was v bad *hangs head in shame* !

So onwards. I won't be hear next Sunday as I am dining out and away from home on Saturday but I will WI as on Monday when I'm back. Great to see everyone making a commitment to 2012. Looking forward to sharing more journeys on the way.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Happy new year Sunday weighers! Lots of great losses this week, no weigh in for me this week, been on plan about 50% and really enjoying the other 50%! Back to it for next week to start a great 2012 for us all!

Samus xxxx

Morning all :)

Happy new year guys..

Hope you all had a wonderful time over the festive period.

I am back and have decided that even when I'm eating like a pig. No hiding from even my virtual friends..

I'm joining a class as of Tuesday instead of doing it at home.

Mini goal- lose 2.5 stones by my birthday in April :)

Rozie x

Right then - here we go.

weighed myself for the first time in ages yesterday (following SW at home), and I am over 12st for the first time ever (12st 2), so I am more determined than ever to get off my fat bum and shift the weight.

Hopefully this time next week I can be back to being 11st something.

Roziee said:
Morning all :)

Happy new year guys..

Hope you all had a wonderful time over the festive period.

I am back and have decided that even when I'm eating like a pig. No hiding from even my virtual friends..

I'm joining a class as of Tuesday instead of doing it at home.

Mini goal- lose 2.5 stones by my birthday in April :)

Rozie x

Happy new year Hun - I am sure you can do it - and your virtual friends are right here to support you! I hope the class works for you too.

ellejaybee said:
Right then - here we go.

weighed myself for the first time in ages yesterday (following SW at home), and I am over 12st for the first time ever (12st 2), so I am more determined than ever to get off my fat bum and shift the weight.

Hopefully this time next week I can be back to being 11st something.

You will Hun. I returned to 12st 1lb at weighin yesterday - but after 1 day of holiness (which was tough going I can tell you) I sneaky peaked and already my weight shows a much better 11st 12lb.

I am expecting a huge loss if I'm good - as I know the disgusting amounts of naughty calorific food that I was consuming on a daily basis!!!

Next week for DDs party we are going to McD's. Which I hate tbh, and never go to - but it's near the party venue, and cheap!!
I have already planned to have the free Garden Salad and maybe some carrot batons and fruit. Then I will have a main in the evening - maybe defrost one of my meals!!

Onwards and upwards!!!

Well done everybody - even just for being here, and owning up to the gains.
And for those who have actually managed to lose: an absolutely mahoosive WELL DONE.

I did weigh in yesterday (a task not for the faint-hearted) and I'd lost - though not quite as much as I'd put on the week before.
So I was a net 1lb up for the fortnight. A bit disappointing, but not NEARLY as bad as it could have been!

And then I had a day off yesterday, despite the scales nagging me, but I was meeting some friends in the pub, and chose to join them in a beer. (Or three.) I could have been good, but I chose not to.

Anyway, the plan is 100% from today, and for a good loss this week.

All the best to everybody else who is frantically trying to get back on that wagon too.

We can do it, can't we?
We've done it before.
We know we can.

This burst of optimism was brought to you by Troy Enterprises Inc (TM).

You will Hun. I returned to 12st 1lb at weighin yesterday - but after 1 day of holiness (which was tough going I can tell you) I sneaky peaked and already my weight shows a much better 11st 12lb.

LOL - I've been staring at the scales for the past 24 hours wondering whether I've miraculously dropped below that 12st marker yet (well it was a *very* big breakfast pre weigh-in on Sunday, and I did go for a *very* long walk afterwards), but I'm going to try to stay off them until next Sunday if I can - heck I managed to stay off them for the 6 months previously, so it shouldn't be *that* hard :D

Back