Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I forgot to weigh in NYD and yesterday so I've done it this morning! Reset my ticker for a fresh start.

What a yucky day it is today though! Not looking forward to the drive to work!

Morning gang! Last day of holidays, boo hoo!!!! I always find this time of year difficult in getting back on track, because it's my birthday at the weekend - so a few days of eating well, and then a night out. Never mind, after next weekend no more excuses! I've been overdoing it this week for sure, but I have been walking for hours each day, so hopefully I'll keep the damage to a minimum. Am pleased that I lost over the last three weeks, though - feels like a real triumph!!

Absolutely terrible gales here today. I was going out this morning, but I just don't fancy braving the storms to be honest. Hope everyone is warm and cosy and motivated!!

Hi everyone, well I woke up this morning and decided to bite the bullet and try to get my mind back on track. So far, so good and have also cleaned the house from top to bottom, so hopefully have kick started the body magic too. Hope everyone keeping all cosy inside away from this hideous weather. x

Does wrangling wheelie bins count as body magic? Stupid weather!

Back to work tomorrow. Dreading it, but at least it will give me some routine to help me eat regular, healthy food.

Hope you are all safe and snuggly tonight :)

Yes i think thats body magic! I went back to work today - it does help -100% on plan today for the first day in ages! xxx

Morning all :)

Happy new year guys..

Hope you all had a wonderful time over the festive period.

I am back and have decided that even when I'm eating like a pig. No hiding from even my virtual friends..

I'm joining a class as of Tuesday instead of doing it at home.

Mini goal- lose 2.5 stones by my birthday in April :)

Rozie x

Did you join a class Rozie? im thinking of joining one too instead of doing it online- do tell!

Samus xx

samus said:
Did you join a class Rozie? im thinking of joining one too instead of doing it online- do tell!

Samus xx

Hey samus

I did go to class today.

I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest. Everyone was nice enough, the consultant is nice.. But there was no image therapy today and it was so long.. I was there for 1 hour 45 minutes but I think it was because it was the first session of the new year and the consultant went through all of the plan for everyone.. I was very disappointed there was no image therapy though. That's the only reason I wanted to join a group but will see what it's like next week and take it from there. And it was taking forever for the person to take payments from us so I got a bit fed up in the end.. I will reserve my judgement until next week though..

I did do it online when I first started in march 2011.. But I would suggest joining a class.. I think i will stick to plan more knowing that I have to face the scales with m C every week... Paid for the 12 week countdown to save some cash too.. 49.50 for 12 weeks with no membership fee.

silly sausage said:
Rozieeee - I imagine class would be like Piccadilly Circus tonight with all the newbies. As you say, next week will be more interesting :)

Emma - good luck for weigh in tomorrow :party0011:

There wasn't a lot of newbies.. 5 of us, but yeah hopefully it will be better next week x

Roziee said:
There wasn't a lot of newbies.. 5 of us, but yeah hopefully it will be better next week x

There was never any image therapy at class when I went - I don't even know what it is :-(

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blue*smartie said:
1lb on :eek:

I dont know how I managed it either :p but I now have my new book with all new shiny stickers :D. There is a new HE/Free Food book coming out (apparantly its got 2,000 HE in it!), its £1.95 if anyone wants me to pick them up a copy

I think I need this - I think my Weetabix crunchy bran is no longer 42g sulk!!

Can you message me to how I can get one

Cheers

Kx

Kwise1 said:
There was never any image therapy at class when I went - I don't even know what it is :-(

Kx

Oh really?... That's :( have I made image therapy up? Lol x

Meh, first day back at work. But still, it was easier to eat healthily in a structured day, so that's something.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I've been tracking all day today, which kind of helps. Hard getting back into 100% though, that's for sure!

Honey39 said:
Meh, first day back at work. But still, it was easier to eat healthily in a structured day, so that's something.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I've been tracking all day today, which kind of helps. Hard getting back into 100% though, that's for sure!

We're with you honey!!
Def easier at work though :)

Kx

Hey samus

I did go to class today.

I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest. Everyone was nice enough, the consultant is nice.. But there was no image therapy today and it was so long.. I was there for 1 hour 45 minutes but I think it was because it was the first session of the new year and the consultant went through all of the plan for everyone.. I was very disappointed there was no image therapy though. That's the only reason I wanted to join a group but will see what it's like next week and take it from there. And it was taking forever for the person to take payments from us so I got a bit fed up in the end.. I will reserve my judgement until next week though..

I did do it online when I first started in march 2011.. But I would suggest joining a class.. I think i will stick to plan more knowing that I have to face the scales with m C every week... Paid for the 12 week countdown to save some cash too.. 49.50 for 12 weeks with no membership fee.

Ooh i don't know now! I thought the image therapy would be interesting and like the thought of having the weigh in to keep me going. Also i wanna try hifi bars - some shiny new books would be nice too! Have i just talked myself into it? Maybe! My online subs is ending on the 19th so may give it a go if even for a few weeks.
Thanks Rozie - what does everyone else do/think?xxx

Last edited:
Hi Samus,

I started this online and still am totally focused on my Sunday WI (ie the day I started) however I go to group occasionally when I can (roughly once a month on average) because I like it (my WI's are a little different to those at home so I'm not really bothered what happens there !). I like the ability to talk about what has happened during the week and share stories (much like minis but in person) and I LURVE HiFi bars. Yum. I wouldn't be bothered if I couldn't go to group (in terms of keeping on track) and I can have the worst week in the world and go to group or the best week in the world and not go. However I think for me that's only because when I started I wouldn't have even considered going to group because I was too ashamed, so I started and continued doing this for me only. I think had I realised how difficult it can be at times to self motivate, I would have gone to group but I've just got used to being accountable to me not anyone else.

So, it's very individual really. For many, it's what keeps them on track however you can see from this thread that you can be successful without it. It's your choice really.

Gail x

I think I need this - I think my Weetabix crunchy bran is no longer 42g sulk!!

Can you message me to how I can get one

Cheers

Kx

I've messaged you K - and I can confirm that the Weetabix crunchy bran is now 35g for a HE

Back