Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

blue*smartie said:
Naked peas :(

Lol BS - that sounds so kinky for done reason.

I have just baked some Toffee Blobs lol- should have been biscuits / thins but I dolloped them and forgot to squish them - only 1 syn each and my house smells yummy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-233641543.jpg
    image-233641543.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 21
Roziee said:
May I have the recipe? I want toffeeeeeeeee

Just made some better ones but with peanut butter flavouring. They taste like a butter biscuit

Ok

Fan Oven 160 deg

18 syns total

Ingredients
50g i can't believe it's not butter light
3-4g Splenda
50g Plain Flour
A few drops of either English Toffee or Peanut Butter flavouring

Cream marg & Splenda until creamy on high setting

Sieve flour

Add and whizz on high

Add about 15 drops of flavouring and whizz

Onto a baking paper lined tray place 18 equal 1p sized pieces with a good 2" gap between

Then squash them down into flat circles til they are around 2mm flat
Bake for 8 mins or until golden

They have a lovely crunch

Kx

Attachments

• image-1646125879.jpg
    image-1646125879.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Roziee said:
They look delicious. Where can I buy the flavourings from?

They are LorAnn oils (but don't contain any oil)
I bought from EBay , but I believe if you google you can find them from some cake shops

Kx

Kwise1 said:
They are LorAnn oils (but don't contain any oil)
I bought from EBay , but I believe if you google you can find them from some cake shops

Kx

Thank you, will check eBay now.. Xx

Good luck for tomorrow peeps...

Think I might have a small gain but I can cope with that!

Fingers and legs crossed for us all!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

PinkToaster said:
Whoooo's excited for weigh in tomorrow?

Meeeeee!

Ooh - me too - have you been good too??

Kx

expecting another gain... hoping for a sts lol

Right then, today I'm going to try to shake off this apathy and get back on plan. My weight has been creeping up but then I can't remember when the last time it was that I had a red or green day, they've all been fairly multi-coloured :eek: :D Having said that I rarely have been bad, just not focussed.

I've weighed myself, updated my stats and hopefully this week I might be able to shift a pound or two!

Good luck to the rest of you for your Sunday morning!

Well, yesterday I had lost 1.5. But it came back overnight :-( i have not been good enough I guess and star week due ... Excuses! Must do better!! Best wishes to everyone else and more self control!

Hi guys, hope everyone's doing well! I put on 2 lbs this week, which is okay - it's my birthday weekend this weekend, and looking back at last year, I did the exact same thing. It all seems to catch up with me on this weigh-in, so that's fine. I am pleased that I lost weight on every weigh-in through Christmas and New Year, so this 2 lb gain seems fair enough.

It's a little bit odd, but having a birthday in the first week of January (tomorrow, actually) always seems to stretch out the festive celebrations by that extra week for me. So by Tuesday I should be 100% focused again, so that's fine. I've been doing lots of walking (well over an hour a day) and eating very well since Wednesday, but I think the damage is from last weekend, and not unexpected. So very philosophical about this, although I might track everything I eat this week, as that did seem to work very well.

Hope everyone is enjoying a great weekend, and welcome to everyone who joins our thread!!!

Just started a Sunday weigh in, it stops me going mad off plan on Saturdays. Loss of 3lbs this week, I'm thrilled, had sts for weeks. Hello everyone by the way.

hi lucy! welcome anmd well done!

Honey happy birthday! i know what you mean about stretching out the festivities, i've the same as i still have some bad xmas food that i've not managed to give away or bin but will prob finish it off today for a fresh start tomorrow.

a STS for me which i'm thankful for, could have been much worse, lol

Woodland girl said:
Well, yesterday I had lost 1.5. But it came back overnight :-( i have not been good enough I guess and star week due ... Excuses! Must do better!! Best wishes to everyone else and more self control!
Not excuses hun, TOTM does it to the best of us - stick to plan , drink loadsa water and you'll lose next week I know it!!

Honey39 said:
Hi guys, hope everyone's doing well! I put on 2 lbs this week, which is okay - it's my birthday weekend this weekend, and looking back at last year, I did the exact same thing. It all seems to catch up with me on this weigh-in, so that's fine. I am pleased that I lost weight on every weigh-in through Christmas and New Year, so this 2 lb gain seems fair enough.

It's a little bit odd, but having a birthday in the first week of January (tomorrow, actually) always seems to stretch out the festive celebrations by that extra week for me. So by Tuesday I should be 100% focused again, so that's fine. I've been doing lots of walking (well over an hour a day) and eating very well since Wednesday, but I think the damage is from last weekend, and not unexpected. So very philosophical about this, although I might track everything I eat this week, as that did seem to work very well.

Hope everyone is enjoying a great weekend, and welcome to everyone who joins our thread!!!
Happy Birthday dearest Honey - I would attempt to sing, but you would probably scarper .

If your only weight gain is now you are an absolute saint babe. You are my motivation Honey & I know that 2012 (after your birthday celebrations) will be another wonderful year for you :)

lucyhope said:
Just started a Sunday weigh in, it stops me going mad off plan on Saturdays. Loss of 3lbs this week, I'm thrilled, had sts for weeks. Hello everyone by the way.

:welcome: and well done Lucy

why_d said:
hi lucy! welcome anmd well done!

Honey happy birthday! i know what you mean about stretching out the festivities, i've the same as i still have some bad xmas food that i've not managed to give away or bin but will prob finish it off today for a fresh start tomorrow.

a STS for me which i'm thankful for, could have been much worse, lol

Liking the new avatar Why_d - and well done in your STS.

Well I can report a 100% week which has been bloomin hard and like cold turkey (a bit ironic following Xmas) but I can report a mahoosive 6lb loss - go me !!!!!
So those evil 12's have gone and I am well into the mid-ish 11's. Less than a stone to go to be back to my healthy BMI!!

Exciting day ahead for DD - off to build-a-bear for her party followed by McDonalds ( don't worry I have pre-planned and I'm having the garden salad )

Kx

Back