Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I lost 4lbs! And I was only on plan since tuesday! This is what happens when I exercise, take a mental note, me! It works!

Morning everyone

STS for me - deserved it though (if not a gain). I'm still worse off than when i started in June - must get back into it proper! Well done to all weighers - special mentions to:

Kwise - "a mahoosive 6lb loss" - go you indeed!

Pink toaster - you've inspired me to go do kettlebells.

Judith - 1/2 off when you were expecting a gain - super!

Why D - loving your Ted - he's winking at me! Enjoy that Xmas food!

Samus

Morning everyone! Well done to everyone, gain, STS or lose, for reporting in this morning and starting the new year off as you mean to go on!

Massive well done to K and Pink Toaster - you go girls!

Happy Birthday Honey - hope you have a fab birthday weekend - you deserve it! :birthday:

Welcome Lucy and good luck on your journey!

Happy to report a 2.5lbs loss this week, so that's the Christmas gain gone and I'm back in the 10s!! Woohoo!

OMG - just realised I've got my 6 stone shiny!!!!

Have a great week everyone xxx

Welcome Lucy! :)

I lost 0.5 lb this week which is surprising as I have not yet found my mojo. Kids go back to school tomorrow so hoping this will lead to a stricter regime for me :whip:

Well done Kwise, Pinkie, Lucy and the rest of the gang on your cracking losses! You have inspired me to get my finger out :talk017:

Happy birthday for tomorrow, Honeybun. Must be tricky, yet enjoyable too, to be in celebration mode for so long!

Loving the wee teddy!

Hey Moz, let's both have a good year full of focus and slinkiness :D x

Afternoon, all and well done everyone, whether you've lost brilliantly, STS or gained less than you expected All of those are achievements.

Specially well done to K, Toastie & Spanx: wow!

I'm happy(ish) to report a 2.5lb loss this week. It could have been better - but it could definitely have been worse. On with the 100% days and the exercise!

SILLY!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Honestly....that woman's never around when you want her.......

Samus

Samus he winks at everyone... i'll not even begin to tell you the trouble he's got me into in the past :rolleyes:

justjudith said:
Lost half a pound which I am pleased with as I haven't been on plan really. Must get back on track!

They all count hun - well done

samus said:
Morning everyone

STS for me - deserved it though (if not a gain). I'm still worse off than when i started in June - must get back into it proper! Well done to all weighers - special mentions to:

Kwise - "a mahoosive 6lb loss" - go you indeed!

Pink toaster - you've inspired me to go do kettlebells.

Judith - 1/2 off when you were expecting a gain - super!

Samus

I sooooooo misread your Why_d excerpt (oh dear)
Well done on your STS

Spanx said:
Morning everyone! Well done to everyone, gain, STS or lose, for reporting in this morning and starting the new year off as you mean to go on!

Massive well done to K and Pink Toaster - you go girls!

Happy Birthday Honey - hope you have a fab birthday weekend - you deserve it! :birthday:

Welcome Lucy and good luck on your journey!

Happy to report a 2.5lbs loss this week, so that's the Christmas gain gone and I'm back in the 10s!! Woohoo!

OMG - just realised I've got my 6 stone shiny!!!!

Have a great week everyone xxx

Well done on your loss and shiny Spanx

silly sausage said:
Welcome Lucy! :)

I lost 0.5 lb this week which is surprising as I have not yet found my mojo. Kids go back to school tomorrow so hoping this will lead to a stricter regime for me :whip:

Well done Kwise, Pinkie, Lucy and the rest of the gang on your cracking losses! You have inspired me to get my finger out :talk017:

Happy birthday for tomorrow, Honeybun. Must be tricky, yet enjoyable too, to be in celebration mode for so long!

Loving the wee teddy!

Hey Moz, let's both have a good year full of focus and slinkiness :D x

Well done SS , you can concentrate now the kids are back , lol

JimofTroy said:
Afternoon, all and well done everyone, whether you've lost brilliantly, STS or gained less than you expected All of those are achievements.

Specially well done to K, Toastie & Spanx: wow!

I'm happy(ish) to report a 2.5lb loss this week. It could have been better - but it could definitely have been worse. On with the 100% days and the exercise!

That's brilliant, we done

Potatogirl said:
SILLY!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Honestly....that woman's never around when you want her.......

Yay , you're back where did you go? And a new avatar too?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sooooooo misread your Why_d excerpt (oh dear)
Well done on your STS

now we all (well, me) want to know what you thought it said, lol

why_d said:
now we all (well, me) want to know what you thought it said, lol

I am sure you can guess ;-)

Kx

he can be a very naughty bear... but you're filthy

why_d said:
he can be a very naughty bear... but you're filthy

........I just didn't have my glasses on (it made me laugh though ) ;-)

Kx

better than a gain Angem

Welcome back Potatogirl!! x :bliss:

I hold you singularly responsible for keeping me on the straight and narrow...
that and me hitting people with my arse getting off of buses!!!!!

Good to be back...

Back