Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

blue*smartie said:
Hurry up Sausage - I'm gathering dust here :p

Haven't you been to sleep either? You must be knackered!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sleep - whats that then? I havent had a proper nights sleep for over a week now :cry:I cant wait until tomorrow when I hand over this work I am doing for my ex (I know dont ask :rolleyes:)

I'm going into town tomoro so I can finally post your books

blue*smartie said:
Sleep - whats that then? I havent had a proper nights sleep for over a week now :cry:I cant wait until tomorrow when I hand over this work I am doing for my ex (I know dont ask :rolleyes:)

I'm going into town tomoro so I can finally post your books

Thanks luvvie ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dagnabbit! Missed her again. Just popping in to say I have done the hat-trick this week. Another good day! Off to watch Biggest Loser on +1. I need some brainwashing to keep me going :D

Hope you are all having a good one x

Aww I meant to watch biggest loser. I haven't watched any of them but I love weight loss programmes, they give me hope!
I've been 100% and exercising. :)

I am proud to announce that I have just done an hour and a half swimming!!! :D
I'm exhausted and starving now, can't wait for my SW friendly full english!
WI tonight... will report back later!

Woo! I love swimming I should really start going again but the thought of changing into a swimming costume in this weather just puts me off lol brrrr!

Louise - do you know that corny saying? "Whether you think you will have a crap week or whether you think you will have a great week, you will be right!" Hope you manage to stay in your good place and have a successful week :)

I'm a lover of corny sayings (normally because they hit the nail right on the head) but hadn't heard that one. I like it and have been reciting it all week....half way in and still going strong, even made good choices tonight while out for dinner. Thank you for the wise words :happy096:

Morning groovy weighers - how's it going? I'm so behind. Having an incredibly busy work week, and I'm KNACKERED. But I've been having such a great week food-wise and exercise-wise, so hopefully I'll see a loss on Sunday morning. And I'm about to throw a vegetarian spag bol in the slow cooker before I go to work this morning, so that makes me feel all virtuous and prepared.

Week 3 of 2012 - it's a good week. Let's ignore all the doom and gloom about this being the most miserable week of the year, we're here and we're sticking to our resolutions to eat healthy and lose weight. WOo hoo!

Good morning all!

I'm feeling very old today, I'm no longer 21 :(
But I did lose another 2lb yesterday which I'm pleased about! :D

Well done elb! I'm feeling please with myself today, I was offered a doughnut at work today and I said no thanks! :)

Back