Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Angem - where and how do you get the SW stickers on here?

Louise - in the Off Topic area there's a Sticky thread at the top, which tells you everything you could want to know about stickers.

Good morning!! I'm delighted with a 1.5 lbs loss this week, taking me to 118 lbs lost in total, or 8 stones and 6 lbs. Unbelievable.

Well done to all the losers, and good luck to everyone else who is going to weigh in. It's great that we're all here in Week 3 of 2012 - loads of people have already given up on their resolutions, we're just awesome!

Hi All!

I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts on this thread, but I too am a Sunday weigher and would like to join! I am based in the Middle East and for me today is the first day of the working week, so a good day to weigh.

So I have just completed my first week and pleased to say was 2lbs off. I would have liked more, but I really lost it over the weekend so I think this week, I need to think more in advance to make next weekend less damaging!

It's a pound loss here - meaning the pound that I put on last week has now gone , not like I know why it was put on though!!

It's a slow one this time!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, I'm a Sunday weigher and this morning was my third wi and pleased to say I lost a pound :) very pleased with that as lost 5 first week and 1/2 last week. Well done all losers and good luck everyone for coming week x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

fantastic result honey!

1lb off for me

Good luck to those all about to weigh in!

Hello, 3rd weigh in for me 2 lost giving me a total of 9! Knew I could do this of I had my head screwed on.

Well done girlies on all your losses :)

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off. Disappointed again, I have been 100% and doing lots of exercise. I know big losses are rare but I would expect 2 off for all my efforts! Missed out on my half stone sticky by 1lb :(
I know every pound counts but I've got 70 left to lose, and 70 weeks is a looooong time.

you may be gaining muscle mass with all the training. have you been measuring your stats? waist, thighs etc... you're prob seeing a difference there. stick with it!

You may be right why d. I'll have to get the tape measure out and write down all my stats!

Morning all (still, just!).
Checking in with a 3lb loss from my 100% week.
Fairly happy with that!

Well done to all the losers - good luck to the ones who haven't popped in yet.

STS for me this week - really happy with that, i lost 5.5lb last week but have been away since so theres been a fair few syns consumed!
Ive actually joined a class on a monday night but will still be having a pre-class weigh on a sunday so I can still join in.
Lots of good steady losses this week - hopefully that will be me again next week.

Samus x

Morning all (still, just!).
Checking in with a 3lb loss from my 100% week.
Fairly happy with that!

Well done to all the losers - good luck to the ones who haven't popped in yet.

Fantastic, well done x :D

What a great week! Well done everyone and welcome to the new faces :talk017:

Honeybun - I hope someone has thought to create a 8-and-a-half stone sticky as you are going to need one next week! :D

Pinkie - if you are concerned about your rate of loss, why not post a food diary for a few week and the green folk can have a look in case you are missing something. I agree with Why_D though about measuring. Your musles may be holding on to water due to your increased exercise.

Back