Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

afternoon fellow Sunday weighers :)

third WI for me since i started my diet, and now exercise rotine is in full swing as well - mondays - 45mins zumba class, wednesdays 45min LBT (legs, bums and tums) class and then sundays 1 hour at the gym. plus bits and pieces walking for busses etc during the week.

Been a another good week for me have lost 3 and a tiny bit :)
According to my weight and my tracker i use have just hit the 1stone lost mark so very very happy. 2 more stone to lose now before may.

Will all the extra exercise have had a few more syns than my normal 5 a day i try and stick too but was told by my fitness trainer to have more caleries with my work out load. Might try doing the measurements and see if i'm loosing many inches there.

well done to every one else this week for sticking with it no matter if you've lost, STS or even gained

Well this is my 2nd weigh in and have STS again.....disappointed but not too much as my medication for my underactive thyroid is still being adjusted and monitored. Once that has been sorted correctly then I should start seeing a loss so for the time being a STS is good enough for me at least not putting anymore on. :)

Congratulations to everyone on their WI and good luck in your weight loss journey. :D x

Pinkie - if you are concerned about your rate of loss, why not post a food diary for a few week and the green folk can have a look in case you are missing something. I agree with Why_D though about measuring. Your musles may be holding on to water due to your increased exercise.

Good idea, I'll do this too (if I remember lol I have an awful memory.)

On another note I've decided to run Race for Life. The one nearest me is in July so I think that's more than enough time to get my fitness levels up! I'd like to jog it even if I don't run it :)

Second weigh in I've lost 2lb. Total weight loss 8lb in two weeks, and have 'awarded' myself with a half stone badge. Really pleased with the results so far, let's just hope it continues....:eek:

Second weigh in I've lost 2lb. Total weight loss 8lb in two weeks, and have 'awarded' myself with a half stone badge. Really pleased with the results so far, let's just hope it continues....:eek:

Congrats on your weight loss and earning your half stone badge :D

So, so chuffed this week. Had a naughty weekend that had been planned for ages, was fairly careful with my syns but did obviously go over. Wasn't too worried about it as I knew the weekend would be worth it and it had been planned for a long time!

Had set myself up for a STS or possibly a gain of a pound or two and was prepared for it, but I have lost 2 pounds! so, so happy.

Yay for Sunday weighers. Some great losses this week - 1 lb is a great loss, they all add up. To the person who said 70 weeks was a long time, I agree but I can promise you that you will feel really great LONG before you get to the final total.

I lost 6lb this week. I don't think that's entirely deserved as I haven't eaten much this weekend due to stress. Hopefully this week will be better (ie 'life') and I will eat sensibly (and more than this weekend). Fingers crossed.

Gail x

Well done everyone! Some really good losses, and I think it was a week where everyone lost, didn't they? Will have to go back and check, but it's looking like an awesome Sunday weigh-in! Woo hoo. So let's have a fabulous week this week.

I'm going to track this week, I always say that, but I forget, and I think I eat more when I don't. I'm going to do loads of walking, and hopefully lose weight. This week is good, if I lose 1 lb I lose 8 1/2 stones, if I lose 2 lbs, I lose 120 lbs. So something good to aim for.

Have a terrific Monday, everyone...:D

Will you have target pictures Honey? I'm really intrigued (nosey) to know what a lot of the Sunday Gang actually look like.

I bet you look nothing to how I imagine you all to look like

Don't you look exactly like your avatar, Smartie?
Mine is the "spitting" image of me!

Only in the morning before I have my war paint on :p

In my mind :-

Sausage: blonde with electrocuted hair wearing casual/comfortable clothes
Gail: brunette shoulder length hair, wears chic clothes
Honey: brunette hair in a bob wears office suits
WG: Blonde shoulder length hair, wears comfortable clothes whilst wielding an axe
K: Brunette long hair, wears office suits
Moz: Blonde long hair and wears floaty dresses

And everyone is the same age as me!

I'm bang on with my guesses arent I? :cool:

blue*smartie said:
Only in the morning before I have my war paint on :p

In my mind :-

Sausage: blonde with electrocuted hair wearing casual/comfortable clothes
Gail: brunette shoulder length hair, wears chic clothes
Honey: brunette hair in a bob wears office suits
WG: Blonde shoulder length hair, wears comfortable clothes whilst wielding an axe
K: Brunette long hair, wears office suits
Moz: Blonde long hair and wears floaty dresses

I'm bang on with my guesses arent I? :cool:

Lol - what sort of Brunette? And am I wearing office suits all the time?
My hair is not long now though - it used to be - but it's jaw length ......and growing!!

I have you as a light brown Smartie with a bob?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Lol - what sort of Brunette? And am I wearing office suits all the time?
My hair is not long now though - it used to be - but it's jaw length ......and growing!!

I have you as a light brown Smartie with a bob?

How old are you?

Kx

blue*smartie said:

That's funny cause I imagine everyone on here to be much older than me! And slim too, in my mind's eye you're all at target lol!

I have pics on my profile K, and if you dare to click on my facebook link you will see a close up of my face :eek: And yes suits all the time. You even have a rather fetching twin set as your night attire :D

Everyone who is brunette has dark hair like me, like little mini meeeeeees

PinkToaster is blonde, hair is short with layers which she flicks out like Lulu

Hi all, sorry for the late check in but felt poorly yesterday. Another 1lb off for me this week, hopefully a bigger loss next week. Welcome to the newbies and congratulations to those who lost. X x

That's funny cause I imagine everyone on here to be much older than me! And slim too, in my mind's eye you're all at target lol!

Nope everyone is the same age as me - including you :p Also, everyone is the same size is me. I think I lack imagination or I am determined to create carbon copies of myself across t'interweb lol

Back