Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

M Louise H said:
It was all going so well 'til Hubby confessed over dinner that he'd used oil AND cream AND cashew nuts in tonight's curry - I've clocked up 19 1/2 syns today :cry:(it was bloody lovely though :p).

Otherwise I've been SO good, let's see what the morning brings!

Good luck for tomorrow peeps :rolleyes:

I'm sure it'll all be okay. *Hugs*

I'm quite excited about tomorrow's weigh in - I've been spot on all week, and walking and walking. So if I lose 1 lb, that's 8 1/2 stones gone, and if I lose 2 lbs, that's a 120 lbs gone. Actually, I don't mind if it's a STS (well, I will a bit, obviously!) but it's okay - I've been weighing in here for the last 77 weeks, and tomorrow is week 78. And I think Why_D, Silly Sausage and Gail have been here with me almost as long - so I feel kind of inspired and happy by achieving 18 months of solid weight loss. Very life changing indeed!

So good luck to you all for tomorrow - but hand on heart, I honestly think that it's NOT the number on the scale that counts, but turning up tomorrow and weighing in and being accountable. That's the real victory!

That brought a tear to my eye! Fantastic, well done! X

Honey39 said:
I'm quite excited about tomorrow's weigh in - I've been spot on all week, and walking and walking. So if I lose 1 lb, that's 8 1/2 stones gone, and if I lose 2 lbs, that's a 120 lbs gone. Actually, I don't mind if it's a STS (well, I will a bit, obviously!) but it's okay - I've been weighing in here for the last 77 weeks, and tomorrow is week 78. And I think Why_D, Silly Sausage and Gail have been here with me almost as long - so I feel kind of inspired and happy by achieving 18 months of solid weight loss. Very life changing indeed!

So good luck to you all for tomorrow - but hand on heart, I honestly think that it's NOT the number on the scale that counts, but turning up tomorrow and weighing in and being accountable. That's the real victory!

That's so inspirational. I hope you get a great loss and well done for getting this far. That is commitment!!

Hope you don't mind me joining you all - I'm a Sunday weigher too and it will be my third weigh in tomorrow. am doing SW on line and am soooo pleased to have lost half a stone in my first 2 weeks - am loving SW. Really would like to lose 2lbs a week as have a long way to go but feeling positive as at least I am being healthier ( apart from Friday when I had a wine and munchies attack!).
Anyway good luck everyone xxxxx

dextersmum said:
Hope you don't mind me joining you all - I'm a Sunday weigher too and it will be my third weigh in tomorrow. am doing SW on line and am soooo pleased to have lost half a stone in my first 2 weeks - am loving SW. Really would like to lose 2lbs a week as have a long way to go but feeling positive as at least I am being healthier ( apart from Friday when I had a wine and munchies attack!).
Anyway good luck everyone xxxxx

Best of luck for tomorrow

I feel nervous. I always do before I weigh myself. But so far I've been happy with the results. Just have to have my mum with me. For some reason it helps.

Only 1 pound off for me this week, a little disappointed to be honest but I'll soldier on!

Good luck to everyone else still due to weigh.

1 lb on for me. Deserved it! Loads of exercise but too many syns! X

1lb on for me too! I trained for 40 mins for 4 days using the 5K app, and completed a Insanitity circuit program last night. God that nearly killed me! :eek: My clothes are feeling looser, so I'm happy with that.

Still 7lb weight loss so far.....

Good luck to all on their weight loss this week.

well done on your losses and for fessing your gains.

Honey it's week 78 for me also and 1lb down bringing me back to 90lbs. I can live with that :D

good luck all!

Well done everyone for weighing in BEFORE 9 am on a Sunday morning!! Amazing.

Am delighted to report 1.5 lbs off this week, woo hoo!!! :D

That makes 119.5 lbs in total, or just over 8.5 stones

Angem said:
A 1lb loss for me this week.##:D

Good luck with your WI Ellirose988
:woohoo: well done
Woodland girl said:
1 lb on for me. Deserved it! Loads of exercise but too many syns! X
Next week will be better weigh-in partner!!

M Louise H said:
Only 1 pound off for me this week, a little disappointed to be honest but I'll soldier on!
Good luck to everyone else still due to weigh.
:woohoo: it'll stay off better!! Well that's what I tell myself ;-)

SweatyBetty said:
1lb on for me too! I trained for 40 mins for 4 days using the 5K app, and completed a Insanitity circuit program last night. God that nearly killed me! :eek: My clothes are feeling looser, so I'm happy with that.

Still 7lb weight loss so far.....

Good luck to all on their weight loss this week.
That's a fabulous NSV !! :bunnydance:

why_d said:
well done on your losses and for fessing your gains.

Honey it's week 78 for me also and 1lb down bringing me back to 90lbs. I can live with that :D

good luck all!
:woohoo: Why_d back on top form!!

It's a pound loss for me , taking me this year to my 1/2 stone award!! Only 12lbs to lose to get back to my healthy weight & BMI which I reached last August!!

Kx

:welcome: to all newbies

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honey39 said:
Well done everyone for weighing in BEFORE 9 am on a Sunday morning!! Amazing.

Am delighted to report 1.5 lbs off this week, woo hoo!!! :D

That makes 119.5 lbs in total, or just over 8.5 stones

We must have been typing at the same time honey!! :woohoo: on your weight loss!!

5lb on been a bad week, been ill and felt sorry for myself. Must say disappointed with it being 5 as have exercises everyday at the gym bar thurs and sat. :-( new week and a green week. Just got to let this not get to me x

Morning, I am a Sunday weigher too. I have been doing SW at home on my own and this is week 13 for me. I lost another 3lb this week, which takes me to just over 2.5 stone off. :bliss:

I can't believe how focused I am at the moment. :D

Well done everyone today.

Last edited:
Back