Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

3lb off for me this week! yay!:D

Well done guys and hope you are feeling better Liz :D

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I have been 100% today and only used 3 syns - even refused sweets t the cinema despite everyone rustling around me :p
I am determined to have a proper week instead of faffing about and NO booze :eek:

Hope everyone else is ok x

thanks dextersmum, am not doing bad had complication from surgery which not been too good but getting there other than that. still stuck at home for another week or so but getting the hang of what snacks i can and can't munch away on now so much more on track with things.

not too far to go to my 2 stone lost mark which is great. and i have till end of may to hit my lose 3 st total goal. hoping i might at a push if really good and keep to gym too make 4 stone lost by end of may.

Fell spectacularly off the wagon yesterday, but then I went to the BBQ with no intention of following the plan - the only concession I made was diet 7 up in my spritzers (of which there were many!). Anyhoo, will try and get back on today......

thanks dextersmum, am not doing bad had complication from surgery which not been too good but getting there other than that. still stuck at home for another week or so but getting the hang of what snacks i can and can't munch away on now so much more on track with things.

not too far to go to my 2 stone lost mark which is great. and i have till end of may to hit my lose 3 st total goal. hoping i might at a push if really good and keep to gym too make 4 stone lost by end of may.

Well done on managing SW plan whilst home - I find it more difficult whilst off work - I am currently off sick but I have finally got my head/arse into gear (after 8 weeks!) and now am dreading going back to work in case the stress gives me munchies!!

Love the support/advice on here. We can do this together everyone xx

Fell spectacularly off the wagon yesterday, but then I went to the BBQ with no intention of following the plan - the only concession I made was diet 7 up in my spritzers (of which there were many!). Anyhoo, will try and get back on today......

Hope you had a great time - I am expert at falling off the wagon and do it in great style :D
You are doing sooo well just get back on today x

Woodland girl said:
1 off! V happy!

Yay buddy :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you had a great time - I am expert at falling off the wagon and do it in great style :D
You are doing sooo well just get back on today x

Had a great time, but I can't even give in to my hangover today. My little girl has a soaring temperature and needs Mummy cuddles :hug99:

Mmmm, kind of back on the plan yesterday but definitely not enough superfree - need a kick up the you know what to get exercising too :asskick:

Hope you all had better Mondays!

Mmmm, kind of back on the plan yesterday but definitely not enough superfree - need a kick up the you know what to get exercising too :asskick:

Hope you all had better Mondays!

Hope your little one is better :eek:

I have been really good - even walked dog twice :eek:

Got to have a good week :p

Hope your little one is better :eek:

I have been really good - even walked dog twice :eek:

Got to have a good week :p

She's much better today but still not well enough for school, poor little thing!

Green day for me today but still not built in any exercise yet :confused:

Keep up the good work :D

I've had a lovely time being naughty and off-plan for a friend's birthday up at my old uni in essex. Had lots of vodka last night and pizza for lunch today! Tee hee hee. Got the rest of the week to make up for it and it obviously won't be a regular occurance but I very much enjoyed it. :)

Making a real effort again this week. Grandson's birthday today so did give in and have a cupcake. The family know I am doing SW so when I picked up a white choc chip cookie to eat there was a roar of disapproval. I had to hand it back!
Finding it harder to fit in the exercise when not at home so the best I can do is walk into town and back which is about three miles. It is make your mind up time when I get back - do I join the gym or not? Not sure if I have the motivation to do it myself.

I wish I was motivated enough to go to the gym but even my wii fit is gathering dust! Best thing for me is my energetic dog and we have now been walking twice a day and she won't let me miss a session........coco is the BEST personal trainer x

Back