Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

2.5 lbs gain this week - totally not surprised, interviews and presentation for promotion/demotion at work on Monday, and my eating has been appalling. I'm not really too worried, I know what's been going on, it's been stress eating and not having any spare time. Bit disappointed but still overall am pleased.

Good luck everyone else!

a pound on this week. First time since I started that I've gained. I'm ok with it, I've still had really good losses so it's all fine. Just got to be really good this week and hopefully will have a nice loss next week.

2.5 lbs gain this week - totally not surprised, interviews and presentation for promotion/demotion at work on Monday, and my eating has been appalling. I'm not really too worried, I know what's been going on, it's been stress eating and not having any spare time. Bit disappointed but still overall am pleased.

Good luck everyone else!

Good luck with your promotion Honey :fingerscrossed:
Once Monday is with you will be back on track and lose your gain from this week x

a pound on this week. First time since I started that I've gained. I'm ok with it, I've still had really good losses so it's all fine. Just got to be really good this week and hopefully will have a nice loss next week.

Sounds like you've got your head in the right place - good luck!

Good luck everyone else!

Good luck to you too, on the job and SW!!

Well done gang xxxxxxx

Pleased to report that I have lost........3.5 lbs!!!!!!!!! Am over the moon, on cloud 9, etc,etc
Love SW......now that I have finally got my head around it and my arse into gear :)
This week I was 100% apart from sharing an Indian with OH Friday night but I used flexible syns and it worked!

Here's to another great week everyone xxxx

Nice one - you were definitely on a mission this week and it's worked. How's the dog holding up??!

Hi,
congratulations on all your weight losses and progress so far.
Honey good look with your promotion and presentation.

lost 4lb this week, so first stone gone:D:D:D:D:D

Hope you all have a good week and great weight losses :)

Hey Why_d how's your week been - I'm guessing from the STS smile that you have had a few social events this week?

hehe you know me too well! yes was out last night for a rather large meal, not to mention a couple of nights earlier in the week. tried to stick with green days on my non social nights so that always helps limit damage, lol :D

Good luck everyone else!

it'll be off in no time!

gutted...2lb on this week. cant have a loss every week tho i guess. I also had a chinese (although didnt go over my syns) but i prob did go over last nite with my meal out. Ive also upped my exercise so im hoping thats somthing to do with it aswell. Dont have periods so I cant blame that lol....might as well blame the dog whilst im at it lol anyway this week im going to hit it hard (not the dog lol) and hopefully repair the damage. still gutted though as other then the meal last nite ive stuck to plan 100% maybe its just a body thing. good luck to those left to weigh and well done to the others :)

Nice one - you were definitely on a mission this week and it's worked. How's the dog holding up??!

Thanks Louise.......haven't worn her paws out with all the walking and she's soooo energetic she's loving it! Took her for her Spey op on Friday after a sleepless night on my side only to be told they couldn't do it as builders are in - gonna be Tuesday now so I'll have to go through it all again! Have also booked myself in Tuesday for smear test (yuk!) so gonna be a stressful tues!!

Gonna try and keep the mission going - feeling really positive and in the zone xx

Good luck everyone else!

Hope all goes well for you Honey xx

You have done sooo well and am sure this week will be fab xx

gutted...2lb on this week. cant have a loss every week tho i guess. I also had a chinese (although didnt go over my syns) but i prob did go over last nite with my meal out. Ive also upped my exercise so im hoping thats somthing to do with it aswell. Dont have periods so I cant blame that lol....might as well blame the dog whilst im at it lol anyway this week im going to hit it hard (not the dog lol) and hopefully repair the damage. still gutted though as other then the meal last nite ive stuck to plan 100% maybe its just a body thing. good luck to those left to weigh and well done to the others :)

Kimmie am sure that this week will be great. Have read some posts that say extra exercise can cause this at first something to do with holding onto water(??) so make ur you are drinking plenty. Keep going at least you are being healthier xx

Hi,
congratulations on all your weight losses and progress so far.
Honey good look with your promotion and presentation.

lost 4lb this week, so first stone gone:D:D:D:D:D

Hope you all have a good week and great weight losses :)

Well done on a brill week and first stone award :D:D

First WI on my new scales says 10.6 exact. Which is +1 from 2 wk ago on other scales but not worrying about it. Gonna strat up the shred again and wanna try loose 1 lb every wk till Easter!!

Back