Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

All_about_the_climb said:
Snap snap snap! I am obsessed with the scales and know that tomorrow I will freak out if I've gained or sts simply because bar one meal (I didn't have a third sfree) I've been on plan. As for not weighing yourself I genuinely don't know :( I weigh myself EVERYtime I go to the bathroom! It's crap.

I buddied up with Ally89 who was having the same problem. She has also managed a whole week without getting on the scales and lost weight! Has really worked for me as I didn't want to be the one to give in. I have been sooo tempted on a number of occasions but resisted. If you go on her diary or mine you will see some of the references to it. Feel free to join us.

PinkToaster said:
I'm really struggling at the moment to find my food mojo. I'm exercising regularly (for the first time in my life I'm enjoying it!) but when it comes to food, I'm failing. I think I'm bored to be honest, I tend to eat the same things because I know they're syn free of low syn so I don't experiment. I'm having a look now at the "What's for lunch" thread because that's when I fall off the wagon.

I'm still reading this thread but I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks. I need to, but I'm scared to be honest. Denial is safe!

Me too Pinkie!!
I have had 2 dreadful weeks and don't really wanna know what the scales says tomorrow!!

My clothes feel tight and uncomfortable and my tummy feels uneasy!

I am hoping to get back on track from today!!

I need a tonne of support though me thinks!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. I have gained 1/2 lb and am gutted but not surprised. Hopefully this will be the kick up the **** that I need. Still mainly on plan but had a dinner in the week and then let things slide a bit. Onwards and upwards.

daisybell18 said:
Hi everyone. I have gained 1/2 lb and am gutted but not surprised. Hopefully this will be the kick up the **** that I need. Still mainly on plan but had a dinner in the week and then let things slide a bit. Onwards and upwards.

Every day is a new day Daisy that's how I'm seeing it and I'm trying not to get disheartened if I have a bad day, the next day is a new day. I read somewhere that one bad day is like drop your phone on the floor but giving up because of it is like stamping on it and smashing it to pieces. I try and keep that in my head. Good luck for next week, you'll have a great loss, I'm sure. X

Not totally unexpected but still miffed to have gained half a pound this week. I need to get exercising again, I've really let it slip this past couple of weeks....not today though as I am hungover, again!

My birthday coming up this weekend too, another obstacle :sigh:

Finally grew the nerve to get out of bed. Weighed in at 11stone 6.25lbs. Giving me a loss of 1.75lbs. Would have liked to have hit 2lbs but I understand every little helps.

This has now brought me to the over a stone mark :) I started at 12stone 6.75lbs (granted I round to 12stone 7 for ease). YAY!

Next up, get my club 10! Congrats to everyone this week, if you lost or STS that's great, if you gained, that's motivation for an amazing week ahead :)

Congratulations!! Well done

Mmmmmm another 2lb on. Need to knuckle down - feeling fat and bloated, clothes tight - not a happy easter bunny.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi all 2lbs for me this week.

good luck all

you'll get back into it Kwise. I have faith!

Morning all - in a rush, so I'm posting and running, will be back later to see how everyone's got on this week...

3lbs for me, over the moon! :D

You can do it lovely.......I've had a few of these iffy weeks and always find that my best weeks follow them xx

Not totally unexpected but still miffed to have gained half a pound this week. I need to get exercising again, I've really let it slip this past couple of weeks....not today though as I am hungover, again!

My birthday coming up this weekend too, another obstacle :sigh:

You can soon lose that lovely :D and hope you have a lovely birthday next weekend. Perhaps try and save a few syns each day so you can have some *extras* on your special day :p

Scales say 13 stone 7 lb.......3lb off for me this week....thats half a stone in 2 weeks!! Although i did put on 2lb on weigh in 3 week ago. I am also now the lowest I have weighed thats been recorded since I was 13 years old :) really chuffed with myself for saying 6 years ago I weighed 19 stone 9lb and was told by doctors if i didnt lose it I wouldnt be able to walk when I was older. Well im walking!!! ....well the puppy is walking me really lol Good luck to everyone....and remember its a long journey so dont be dishearted if you put on.....keep at it!!.......right im off for my treat of a morrisons breakfast!!! :)

Last edited:
Back