Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

When I lose motivation I take half an hour to myself plan a healthy food shop list, listen to some relaxing music and set myself some new goals . Google some healthy recipes and set myself a goal chart on the fridge with a photo of me at my slimmest x

When I lose motivation I take half an hour to myself plan a healthy food shop list, listen to some relaxing music and set myself some new goals . Google some healthy recipes and set myself a goal chart on the fridge with a photo of me at my slimmest x

Sounds like a good plan, Kyla!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome, it's good to be back. The hardest part was getting over the sense of failure and shame and realising I did not need to feel that way.

Welcome back!!!!!!!! I love it that you're back, so good to 'see' you again - see, this thread hangs on to its members :D

Pretty sure the only reason I STS on Sunday is because I had most of my weekly syns on Saturday night...! was still within, so hopefully my body will catch up next Sunday and I'll have a nice loss :)

Also started the 30 day shred today: A lot of fun... hard, but rewarding. Really looking forward to doing it again tomorrow!

Hi all,
Sorry for the late check in. I sts this week but not dishearted as I started at the gym last Saturday and have so far been every other day. My sessions are approx 1hr 20min long and include 50mins of cardio, ontop of that im also doing weights so im expecting some of my fat to start converting to muscle.
Plus points these work outs have me feeling really good, its getting addictive.

Welcome back!!!!!!!! I love it that you're back, so good to 'see' you again - see, this thread hangs on to its members :D

Yes good to see some familiar faces as well as some new to me.

Finally managed to get back on track yesterday. I made the mistake of weighing in on Monday morning and the number was very bad news - took me a while to snap out of the "what's the point?" mindset. Anyway, good red day yesterday and did some exercise too....hoping the motivation lasts.

Hope everyone else is on track?

Same here Louise.........terrible day Sunday and "checked" Monday - not good but been ever so good since!! Think I just want to be a rebel sometimes :)
Anyway it's "fresh" weight gain and not set!!! (she hopes lol)
Let's stick to plan now, remember I only need a lickle pound to get my club 10 and I am goingto do it this week xxx

dextersmum said:
Same here Louise.........terrible day Sunday and "checked" Monday - not good but been ever so good since!! Think I just want to be a rebel sometimes :)
Anyway it's "fresh" weight gain and not set!!! (she hopes lol)
Let's stick to plan now, remember I only need a lickle pound to get my club 10 and I am goingto do it this week xxx

Why do we do sabotage ourselves, I wonder? I too was half a pound from my club 10 and then put half on! Determined to get there this week so being good and have upped the exercise.

Well I'm lacking the motivation a bit this week but not going too bad food wise. I had a court apearance yesterday (that went good) and this morn a job interview that ill be gutted if I don't get.....me vs 20 + others :( and I've managed to get a bad cold. I've just stuffed my face with healthy stir fry and I think I might go for a sleep. Missing out on the sun on my day off but I just feel rubbish. Will do a food diary on the sw site first tho to keep me on track a bit. The need for a brew and some stodgy cake is great! Lol

I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth but have just arranged a BBQ for Friday afternoon.....the angel in me is saying 'your BBQ, your rules, stick to SW safe options' the devil is already saying 'oh blow it it's your Birthday week!'.

I know I should stay on plan either side of Friday but it's just so hard and it's all in my head, grrrrrrrr :(

Started the 30 day shred on monday, feeling really good about it. Also going to the gym on Saturday. I'm drinking lots of water as I'm wary that my increased exercise level will result in a small gain/sts due to water retention! Hoping my three cups of green tea a day will help combat this.

I might start back at exercise. Want to get rid of this cold first tho and everything is on pause at mo cu of interviews etc.....need a boost of joy to get me motivated. Wats the 30day thing Ur doing?

It's an exercise DVD, it's called 30 Day Shred. I got mine in HMV for a tenner. Basically what it is is 20 minute workouts, every day if you can. It comes in three levels, and you're supposed to work up to Level 3 when you're ready. There's a thread on here for it somewhere.

Might have a look at that. Promised my friend id go to a boot camp thing if I get this job lol will have to wait and see....currently I'm struggling to even cook tea I'm feeling that ill

ellierose988 said:
Started the 30 day shred on monday, feeling really good about it. Also going to the gym on Saturday. I'm drinking lots of water as I'm wary that my increased exercise level will result in a small gain/sts due to water retention! Hoping my three cups of green tea a day will help combat this.

I've seen lots of before and after pictures for the 30ds, it really helps lose inches if you stick with it!

Louise - is soooo hard sometimes. I find that I actually have little conversations in my head around being good/blow it, etc. I have been very much on plan now since my baaad Sunday and am in a little routine of breakfast, lunch, dinner and loads of fruit. Also walking lots and lots so hoping for my club 10 Sunday. We're going out again Saturday to Toby Carvery but know I can be SW friendly - no ice cream this time!!

Come on gang let's have a fab week xx

My sneaky weigh-ins are becoming too regular BUT this time it worked for me. On Monday it was really bad news but this morning I'm 5lbs lighter. It's given me the boost I need to celebrate my birthDAY not birthWEEK.

Last night I watched level 1 of the the 30 day shred too........it's a start I suppose :rolleyes:

Back