Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hahaha brilliant - this made me laugh.........perhaps I should watch my Davina.......second thoughts have about a million episodes of Come Dine With Me on Sky+!!!!!!

Have you ever seen any Sarah Millican stand-up....she suggests that instead of 'Davina's Abs of Steel' there should be a 'Fat Lass Has a Go' workout - works for me:D

So how much do you think you lost watching the shred? If it works I will watch my kettlebells DVD when it comes!

Probably lost nothing as I was eating a kit-kat at the time...and then had the cheek to criticise one of the girls for not doing the exercise properly!!

I'm feeling loads worse today that although I'm sticking to plan my heads saying I don't give a shiney big sh1t wat I weigh in on Sunday as long as this cold virus does one! My brain feels like its being squeezed out through my nose! Ive prob gained a stone in sinus swelling and snot! I was planning to work at a 3lb loss to get my stone n half ....but after this week of utter bad luck n illness ill be happy with just managing to stay alive! Lol

You poor thing, hate colds - really make you feel rotten!

I've been soooo on plan now and better lose at least a pound by Sunday - my stomach's actually rumbling now - is very greedy my belly :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

I don't want to tempt fate but I am feeling positive about this week. I had a small gain of half a pound last week and it has spurred me into action. I will be gutted if I don't lose at least one pound this week.
Am going to a birthday party on Saturday night but as I am doing the catering, a fair bit of the food will be SW safe! Have decided that the cupcakes have to be "full on" as low fat sponge just doesn't do it. Better to have little of something gorgeous than more of something tasteless!!

I'm feeling loads worse today that although I'm sticking to plan my heads saying I don't give a shiney big sh1t wat I weigh in on Sunday as long as this cold virus does one! My brain feels like its being squeezed out through my nose! Ive prob gained a stone in sinus swelling and snot! I was planning to work at a 3lb loss to get my stone n half ....but after this week of utter bad luck n illness ill be happy with just managing to stay alive! Lol

Get well soon x

Another one with a stinky cold h ere!!! Dammit. Have had to take the day off work, feel rubbish. So much for loads of exercise etc. And all I really want is loads of soup (Heinz tomato) and thick white bread. And why do I feel so hungry even though I'm sick? Pah!!!!

Lol. Hope everyone is having an okay day :)

I am feeling the pressure for tomorrow morning WI. Need to prove to myself that last weeks gain was a minor blip.

Am making the buffet for a friends birthday party tonight and had no idea how hard it would be not to have "lickings" as I baked cupcakes and choux buns! If I am not careful will have used my syns before I get there. How do so many chefs manage to stay slim?

Good luck everyone - see you here tomorrow.

I am feeling the pressure for tomorrow morning WI. Need to prove to myself that last weeks gain was a minor blip.
Am making the buffet for a friends birthday party tonight and had no idea how hard it would be not to have "lickings" as I baked cupcakes and choux buns! If I am not careful will have used my syns before I get there. How do so many chefs manage to stay slim?
Good luck everyone - see you here tomorrow.

Oh boy.......can never resist cake mixture.......and butter icing......mmmmmm

dextersmum said:
Good luck for tomorrow gang.......be good today xxxxx

Sneaky peak has me 2lb lighter - but I'm entertaining tonite!!

I need to ensure I don't eat the Baked Oreo Cookie Cheesecake that I'm making and stick to the stews berries , blueberries & raspberries that I have bought!!!

Welcome also to all newbies!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. Anyone mind if i join in? I've just joined slimming world online and will be doing a sunday weigh in most weeks.

Me too - tomorrow will be the end of week three and I'm on slimming world too. Good luck with it all :)

Beenie x

Back