Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

All_about_the_climb.......agree with Ellie - and wouldn't let her get to you, she sounds like a right bag!!

Pleased to report that I have lost 1 lb and achieved my club 10 :)
Definitely slowly but surely for me xx

Don't forget to update the Club 10 thread :D

Am not entirely sure how this happened, but I've put on 7 lbs this week. Doesn't seem quite right to me, but there you go. Didn't want to hide it. So, guess it's going to be an intense week of weight loss coming up!

Well I have taken back last weeks half pound gain with a 2 lb loss this week. This gave me my Club 10 award and next half stone. Really pleased. As Dexter'sMum said - nice and steady.

Well done to everyone for coming on and posting regardless of their status.

Honey39 said:
Am not entirely sure how this happened, but I've put on 7 lbs this week. Doesn't seem quite right to me, but there you go. Didn't want to hide it. So, guess it's going to be an intense week of weight loss coming up!

I think you are right Honey. Your body is storing up for a bid loss next week. You will know if you have stuck broadly to plan or not and that is what counts. A pat on the back from me for not hiding and a hug to help you shift it next week.

Honey it'll just be fluid etc because you were unwell earlier in the week. it'll disappear quick enough i'm sure!

well i ate out 6 times this week... 3 of those included 3 courses... but I managed a STS so v happy with that!

All_about_the_climb said:
SO unbelievably pissed off, all because of some twat! Aah! My aunt is the type of person who always looks down on other people and today I went to visit her which was fine, we exchanged pleasantries etc.
Later on today my mum was talking to her and they were talking about losing weight, my aunt said she's put on some weight recently to which my mum replied have you seen Jen recently TO WHICH my aunt replied yeh I thought she'd put on a pile of weight when she was in my house this morning.
I'm sooo upset, everyone else has been telling me they can see it, clothes that did not fit this time last year do yet she seems to think I've put on :s I actually feel like **** and am rather irrationally angry at her!
Rant over.

Hiya,
I would ignore the comment too! You said that everyone else has noticed it and that your aunt is the person to look down on people- that sounds like a no-brainer to me luvvie . Plus you are wearing clothes that you couldn't get into!!
I hope your mum stuck up for you.

Stick with us and don't give in to one ridiculous comment by someone who probably should've kept her mouth shut if she couldn't be nice!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy April Fools -
I was gonna put a fools loss , but best not!!

After my yummy meal and eating late last night I am pleased to report a 1lb loss. It was 2lb yesterday , so I am sure it will go. I def look slimmer and that's down to Zumba!!
Can't change my stats since the site has altered!!

dextersmum said:
All_about_the_climb.......agree with Ellie - and wouldn't let her get to you, she sounds like a right bag!!

Pleased to report that I have lost 1 lb and achieved my club 10 :)
Definitely slowly but surely for me xx

:bunnydance: well done on your loss and achieving your club 10 , you must feel brill!!

kimmie2709 said:
Sts this week, and I don't care as its not a gain cuz I'm still ill and im propper fed up. Good luck to those yet to weigh and well done to those who have......going back to bed now as its far to early for my miserable face to be seen lol
Well done luvvie

M Louise H said:
Very happy to report a 1.5lb loss - and on my birthday week too - never been known!!!!! Day 1 Level 1 of the 30 day shred complete too:character00115:

:bunnydance: well done and happy birthday

lil miss chatterbox said:
2lbs off for me! :D
'
You are doing brilliantly well done :bunnydance:

All_about_the_climb said:
Well done everyone on losses and sts :)
A pound loss for me this week taking me to 11st 5.25lbs. Slow and steady wins the race?
Also, wanna say thanks for the support with the aunt thing. :) Happy Sunday guys, I'm now off to abseil down one of Belfast's tallest buildings for charity eek!

Defo - losing weight slowly is good!! Well done

Bexie said:
Hello everyone.

My first weekly weigh in today. I chose Sunday morning for no other reason than I bought my scales on a Saturday!

Anyway, been doing SW EE for a week and have lost....10lbs!!!

Whilst I am obviously pretty pleased with this, I'm also a bit scared and freaked out as it seems a huge amount to lose in a week....very confused.
:wow: that's truly amazing

Angem said:
Good luck everyone and well done to all of you that have lost. Bexie that is absolutely fantastic, you must be so proud. Today I am well p***** off as I have had a gain of
2 1/2 lbs which means I have now only lost 7 lbs since January aargh. I have tried doing Red/Green which seems to be making it worse so back to EE from today for a few days to see if that makes a difference. I think that I also have to go back to the beginning and read my books as I can't see where I am going wrong.
Lots of exercise needed this week I think!
My loss is similar Angem, but I know that that is down to a lot of wagon falling. A diary certainly helps and weighing scales not guesswork !!

Honey39 said:
Aww Honey, you have been sooo poorly, it will be water retention and your body holding onto stuff cos it needed to.

daisybell18 said:
Well I have taken back last weeks half pound gain with a 2 lb loss this week. This gave me my Club 10 award and next half stone. Really pleased. As Dexter'sMum said - nice and steady.

Well done to everyone for coming on and posting regardless of their status.
:bunnydance: well done on your loss and achieving your club10

why_d said:
well i ate out 6 times this week... 3 of those included 3 courses... but I managed a STS so v happy with that!

:wow: Why_d that's nearly everyday!! Did you pick some healthy options??
Excellent STS.

Good luck to those who haven't yet weighed in

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs off. Really pleased with that! I've found my mojo and signed up for race for life, so there's my motivation!

You're still here though and that's what's important. Good for you for owning it!

Wow, super loss! Well done! Do you have a food diary I could sneak a peak at?
I'm really terrible at keeping food diaries but I can have a go next week so you can see. I do a lot of exercise at the moment 'cause I've caught the exercise bug! So I'm sure that helped.

half off for me....should be 1.5 but ate late last night and it IS showing this morning....good thing tho is I will loose more next week!

Even though I kept telling myself this week that I may not see a loss this week because of upping my exercise, I've got to admit I am really quite upset/pissed off about my pound gain this week. I'm trying to tell myself to stay positive but I can't help it, it's frustrating after working so hard this week. Just feel rubbish.

Even with a gain this week you're still supporting an impressive 113lb weight loss! Easy on easy off :)

First week weigh in and i've lost 3lbs! Not bad considering i'm due to have my TOTM this week and i thought i might have STS. Will probably show on next week's weigh in.

Congratulations for all those great losses this week. For those few disapointed with gains just remember: easy on, easy off. You'll be updating us all with impressive weight losses next week.

Even though I kept telling myself this week that I may not see a loss this week because of upping my exercise, I've got to admit I am really quite upset/pissed off about my pound gain this week. I'm trying to tell myself to stay positive but I can't help it, it's frustrating after working so hard this week. Just feel rubbish.

Ellie, stick with it. It's NOT muscle being heavier than fat. It will be short term muscle water retention. Keeping with it for another week will see that effect gone, and you'll get the benefit of the exercise you're doing.
I know it's horrible when you've worked hard and it seems to have a negative effect. But it is just short term. And if you want, in the long term, to be fitter as well as slimmer, exercise is definitely the way to go.
I bet you'll have a double loss this week.

Hi everyone, congrats to the losers this week and keep it up for all you STSamers and gainers.

I had a 1lb loss this week...I'd like to say I'm happy with the loss, but I know I could have done better, so not a big smiley today :).
I'm on holiday for the next week so I need to get my head in gear and work out a plan for next week to get this loss going.
One thing I need to do is complete my food diary more religiously.

Good luck everyone.
Jeanette

Back