Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Ellie, stick with it. It's NOT muscle being heavier than fat. It will be short term muscle water retention. Keeping with it for another week will see that effect gone, and you'll get the benefit of the exercise you're doing.
I know it's horrible when you've worked hard and it seems to have a negative effect. But it is just short term. And if you want, in the long term, to be fitter as well as slimmer, exercise is definitely the way to go.
I bet you'll have a double loss this week.

Thanks :) Yeah I kept reminding myself that about the water retention but sometimes your mood just doesn't catch up with your mind. I did take my measurements afterwards, and I've lost an inch on my bust, 1.5 inches on my waist and 2 on my thighs, that's in two weeks. So I felt a LOT better after this. Thanks for the support. :)

Well, well, well! After a fantastic holiday where I ate and drank my own body weight :eek: I’ve only gained 1.4 Ib. :confused: Shocked isn’t the word! We got back last week, but hell I am hungry! I really have to get back on track-before all my hard word goes down the pan...
Anyhow I’m away again tomorrow, so will be relying on hotel and airplane food for the next few days. Well done to all this week and good luck for the week ahead.

Take care
SB

Hmmm - STS this week for me. Bit disappointed, but staying positive, I've lost 10lbs so far.

Well done everyone - good luck for the coming week! :)

Thanks :) Yeah I kept reminding myself that about the water retention but sometimes your mood just doesn't catch up with your mind. I did take my measurements afterwards, and I've lost an inch on my bust, 1.5 inches on my waist and 2 on my thighs, that's in two weeks. So I felt a LOT better after this. Thanks for the support. :)

That inch loss is amazing - is that from the shred? I'm on day 2 :rolleyes:

There's something going round. I caught a cold last week and still have it, its getting worse infact. Got hold of 30 day shred dvd but I'm just too ill to start it. Annoying cuz I know it will improve my mood but it hurts to move my head at the mo never mind bouncing around and getting a sweat on lol so I'm in bed early with a green tea and a book lol

There's something going round. I caught a cold last week and still have it, its getting worse infact. Got hold of 30 day shred dvd but I'm just too ill to start it. Annoying cuz I know it will improve my mood but it hurts to move my head at the mo never mind bouncing around and getting a sweat on lol so I'm in bed early with a green tea and a book lol

I felt crappy this morning but made myself do day 3 of the shred - felt fine while doing it but am relapsing now. I think my illness could actually be 'shred syndrome' - my body is in shock :faint2:

Hope everyone's had a good start to the week!

M Louise H said:
I felt crappy this morning but made myself do day 3 of the shred - felt fine while doing it but am relapsing now. I think my illness could actually be 'shred syndrome' - my body is in shock :faint2:

Hope everyone's had a good start to the week!

It's funny you say that- I have a rotten cold, which whilst doing Zumba yesterday disappeared & come back with a vengeance today !!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In that case the 30day shred is not going on till this colds gone. If I feel any worse then I do now I think I might scream! I've stuck to plan 100% this week so far and upper my fluids by drinking green tea. If I don't get a loss this week ill be gutted. My luck has been so bad....it needs to go good!

Guys, I've had a horrific 2 days...drank my weight in vodka last night and then went for a hangover munch today. Genuinely too many syns to count, as I'm a serial weigher but log Sunday's weight, I'm wondering, based on your own personal experience...how long after you've overindulged (had a bad few days/week) does it show on the scales for YOU?

I know everyones different but I'd like something to go on.

Have you ever had a bad few days and still had a loss that week or the week after>

Actually yes, last week in fact. I wasn't eating on plan most of the week, the only days I was 100% was Thurs fri & sat. But, I did exercise almost every day.

In that case the 30day shred is not going on till this colds gone. If I feel any worse then I do now I think I might scream! I've stuck to plan 100% this week so far and upper my fluids by drinking green tea. If I don't get a loss this week ill be gutted. My luck has been so bad....it needs to go good!

Good luck being sent your way now :vibes::vibes:

Guys, I've had a horrific 2 days...drank my weight in vodka last night and then went for a hangover munch today. Genuinely too many syns to count, as I'm a serial weigher but log Sunday's weight, I'm wondering, based on your own personal experience...how long after you've overindulged (had a bad few days/week) does it show on the scales for YOU?

I know everyones different but I'd like something to go on.

Have you ever had a bad few days and still had a loss that week or the week after>

To be perfectly honest there seems no pattern to my gains, apart from *week. Personally though if I have really overdone it it shows on the scales within 2 days...the plus side is is that I've drunk too much I feel so rotten the next day I can't keep anything down!!

Hello????!!!! Anyone out there? It's very quiet on here.

So far so good this week and have just done day 5 of the 30 day shred. Hoping for a good loss this week after a few weeks of messing around.

How's everyone else doing?

Doing awfully - but always said I'd be relaxed this week and now going away for a hen weekend. So will WI on Monday morning and am hoping for less than 7lbs!! Lol ;-)

Have a good Easter weekend everyone!! Xxx

Right, my mission for today is to finally get my arse in to gear and do day 1 of the shred...I went to do it the other day but I'd lost the effing remote for the dvd player and you can't move from the instructions menu without it. There's a fair chance it may kill my unfit ass.
Also, this is the first time I am absolutely pissing myself about weigh in! Ahhh!

All_about_the_climb said:
Right, my mission for today is to finally get my arse in to gear and do day 1 of the shred...I went to do it the other day but I'd lost the effing remote for the dvd player and you can't move from the instructions menu without it. There's a fair chance it may kill my unfit ass.
Also, this is the first time I am absolutely pissing myself about weigh in! Ahhh!

Good luck! I did an introduction to kettlebells on Tuesday and can hardly move. I swear that I ache in places I didn't know had muscles! They say "no pain no gain" only hope it's not weight gain after all I've been through.

I very cheekily popped on the scales this morning - mainly because I was feeling really good and slim and I'm off out tonight, so I thought if I do see a nice result, which I suspected I would (30 day shred is really working for me... my measurements show this even if my gain last week didn't!) and I was pleased to see 11 st 7 on there - a loss of 3 lb.... it's put me in a great mood for tonight and I just hope it stays that way on Sunday. :)

Well I'm hoping to start the shred tomo. Planning on getting up early to do it.....pick my puppy up from my mums tomo and don't trust myself not to do a star jump on him lol this cold is starting to go aswell, and a bout time as its been over a week now! I don't expect a loss on sun due to this, even tho I've been good. I am how ever planning on having a huge baking weekend as I've been really down last few weeks and I've got friends over to eat all the cakes with a pot of tea....I'm doing a sw fruit roulade for me tho! I've just realised how much I sound like an old lady! Hahaha!

Back