Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Happy Easter everyone!

1.5 lbs off for me, which I'm pleased with as I STS last week. Had Sunday dinner at the in-laws today - kept away from the gravy, yorkshire puds and chocolate cake which looked delicious! :p yay!

Total lost - 11.5 lbs

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend, and good luck for the coming week!

Beenie x

Am slinking in like naughty dog .......... I put on 1.5 lbs and thoroughly deserve the misery - this has been my worst week since starting SW soooo am now putting it behind me and determined to be brill this week. Who's for a 100% week xx

Ps well done gang on the losses xx

Pps no choc eggs for me - cooking healthy turkey dinner xxxx

To be fair, for your worst week on SW, a 1.5lb gain is pretty good! I'd be happy with a pound or two gain after an indulgent week :D

Thank you my lovelies for helping me feel so much better - am pleased to report that I have been behaving today (no choccies) and hubby wants me to book holiday to Florida in summer hols so now time to get arse into gear -HELP!!

Gained 7 lbs this week - oopppps!! Hoping for at least 5 off next week

Defiantly going to be sticking to plan and hitting the gym.
Me and Alex have decided to start trying for our first baby on honeymoon in September :D:bliss::family2:

I'm so excited! Never been a baby person, never held a baby other that my little sister 16 years ago but I just cannot stop thinking about it.
We have had a boy name and girl name picked for a while lol
I work in a children's center and we run a breastfeeding class so I think i might ask if there is anything I can possibly help with.

well ive just done day 1 of the shred...finally lol i didnt have any weights tho. ill be getting some tomoz i think....didnt do my measurements either but i did the exercise and thats wat counts i guess lol

vicky1804 said:
Defiantly going to be sticking to plan and hitting the gym.
Me and Alex have decided to start trying for our first baby on honeymoon in September :D:bliss::family2:

I'm so excited! Never been a baby person, never held a baby other that my little sister 16 years ago but I just cannot stop thinking about it.
We have had a boy name and girl name picked for a while lol
I work in a children's center and we run a breastfeeding class so I think i might ask if there is anything I can possibly help with.

Awwww that is amazing news!! My hubby and I need to reserect that topic again and possibly put it off again lol.
I think we're waiting for everything to be 'perfect' and that will just never happen!! Lol x

kimmie2709 said:
well ive just done day 1 of the shred...finally lol i didnt have any weights tho. ill be getting some tomoz i think....didnt do my measurements either but i did the exercise and thats wat counts i guess lol

You can use tins or water bottles if you can't buy any?

2lbs off for me this week giving me my 4 stone sticker. Very happy with that. Just need to try and stay away from the kids choccie eggs this week, otherwise I might :17729:

Hope everyone's had a good day. Perhaps it's only me but Sunday can't roll around fast enough each week, I think it's because I can't wait to get this god damn weight off...granted I know I need the full week between Sunday's!

This week I'm considering being a complete chicken and weighing in on Friday as I'm going out on Friday night which will probably have an effect on weigh in. For me, mentally, I don't know if it would be better to weigh in on Friday and hopefully see a loss rather than seeing a gain or sts on Sunday. I know it's 'cheating' and probably not advised. I haven't fully decided what to do yet.

Danigrace said:
2lbs off for me this week giving me my 4 stone sticker. Very happy with that. Just need to try and stay away from the kids choccie eggs this week, otherwise I might :17729:

That is amazing, well done! How long has it taken you to get this far? I would love to hear about your experiences, do you have a diary?

Hope everyone's had a good day. Perhaps it's only me but Sunday can't
This week I'm considering being a complete chicken and weighing in on Friday as I'm going out on Friday night which will probably have an effect on weigh in. For me, mentally, I don't know if it would be better to weigh in on Friday and hopefully see a loss rather than seeing a gain or sts on Sunday. I know it's 'cheating' and probably not advised. I haven't fully decided what to do yet.

Don't think it will hurt for one week lovely. You could always weigh Friday and even do a little weigh on Sunday just to see how it would affect your losses for future reference :)
Have a good night xx

Well I've decided that I think my loss was a catch up this week so I'm going to try n be on plan 100% this week and also try and do 30day shred every day if poss. I'm really determined to reach my goal by sept.

Don't think it will hurt for one week lovely. You could always weigh Friday and even do a little weigh on Sunday just to see how it would affect your losses for future reference :)
Have a good night xx

Thank you :) It's just nice to have someone else say they don't think it's an awful idea...I just like a little reassurance :)
I don't plan to go overboard on the drinks, then again I never do lol!

Hope everyone's had a good day. Perhaps it's only me but Sunday can't roll around fast enough each week, I think it's because I can't wait to get this god damn weight off...granted I know I need the full week between Sunday's!

I had the same dilemma a couple of weeks ago and eventually decided to wait until Sunday for WI - it did keep me from going too far off the rails!

Hi guys, sorry a bit late this week, feeling rough with this blooming cold. it feels like my head is going to cave in!:eek:. Anyhow a loss of.....0.06 lbs this week! Normal service will resume shortly :break_diet:

SB

Back