Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

For some reason I have been struggling the past few days. Craving carbs and even my green day free foods are not hitting the spot. Help!

Well I did a slow cooked stew for tea then made the mistake if making bread for OH.....had to have some! I even saved my hex to have ww bread instead but the home made bread smelt sooo good. I did do day 2 of 30 day shred tho...and the bread was my only syns of the day. Havnt drank enough green tea tho today....will do better tomorrow! Lol

I hate having weight in stones - I much preferred pounds!! It seemed less daunting that way, was a weigh of not sticking to the traditional amounts I've used in the past. Never mind.

I'm not a huge fan of the new site either - I can't seem to navigate it at all well.

Moan, moan, moan lol! Had a great day today, am determined to see a good solid loss on Sunday! Hope that everyone is having a fab week...:)

How's everyone doing?? Pleased to say I am finally back on track!!

Good luck gang xx

Knew you could do it ;)

So far so good for me and still shredding too, just worried now that I had too big a loss last week and it will catch up with me this week. Hey ho!

For some reason I have been struggling the past few days. Craving carbs and even my green day free foods are not hitting the spot. Help!

Had one of "those" weeks last week and it sneaked into this week but pleased that I have finally snapped out of it - is torture but felt like nothingi could do. Glad to say it will pass x

I'm having one of those weeks where you stick to plan 100%, do 25min work out everyday, plan all Ur meals n keep syns low........but you know dam well come Sunday weigh in Ur efforts won't been seen! I really do feel this is going to be one of those 'why do I even bother!' Weeks lol going to keep at it tho!

having a really bad week! not expecting much come sun, lol

Think I started a trend gang!! Last week was one of those 'can't be arsed' weeks and I paid the price.....then it took me until Tuesday back in work to pull my socks up and pleased to report that I am back in the zone and feeling so much better. Come on everyone, we know we can do it xxxxx (says me only day 2 back on plan!!)

Quick question for you guys - if you count your syns weekly (like I do... naughty maybe but it works for me!) what day do you start the syns from? Because I started off counting from monday - but have decided to change this to sundays now so that when I step off the scales on Sunday morning I'm stepping into a new week. Just curious?

Yeah, cool, I don't know why I ever did it from monday really, didn't make sense!

True! It's going well thanks :) Resisted the urge to be bad at a meal out and had a virtually syn-free meal and loads of water. Had a great gym sesh as well. Yours?

Food wise I don't think I'm doing too badly, it's just motivation I'm struggling with and I'm really (stupidly) letting the scales affect my mood...I'm lying in bed after just getting off them and do not have a happy face. I genuinely think I need to get rid of them and rely on scales in a shop so I can't hop on and off.

I'd say that's a good idea. If you know you're going to find it hard to resist jumping on them, I would reccomend removing them completely. It's the same principle as people just not keeping chocolate and things in the house - if it's not there, you can't do it! Just try and keep remembering that weight fluctuates a lot throughout the week and only count your sunday weigh.

having a really bad week! not expecting much come sun, lol

Awwww Why_D, bet it won't be that bad!! It's only Thursday morning, just about half way through - you can have a fab second half!

My week hasn't been bad thus far, it's just motivation I'm lacking. Not enjoying this week at all. Going to try and make something new for dinner tomorrow so hopefully that works out and can be added to my list of meals.

Yeah, I get stuck in a rut too, really helps when I can find some new food to cook!

Think I started a trend gang!! Last week was one of those 'can't be arsed' weeks and I paid the price.....then it took me until Tuesday back in work to pull my socks up and pleased to report that I am back in the zone and feeling so much better. Come on everyone, we know we can do it xxxxx (says me only day 2 back on plan!!)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing okay this week, it's been kind of hard after the holidays, but I'm trying really hard to keep at it and keep my food diary. We'll see!!!

Thanks Honey - it can be soooo hard after holidays and seems to take me at least a few days to get back to it. Good luck for rest of week xx

Back