Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I've overdone it too! Been great all week, even put in a SW friendly meal but when i made a complete hash of the meal and it all had to be thrown away i've eaten way too much. Don't think my weigh in tomorrow will go very well at all which will be a bummer given how good i've been all week! Only tomorrow will tell i guess. Good luck everyone!

I've been feeling really good. Now I feel rubbish.

Someone commented on my food diary that I'm eating "too many potatoes".

I just feel like **** now

Sat waiting to get on the scales....being shouted at to hurry up as we are leaving for a show in 20mins lol got to put my contacts in yet....glasses weigh a lot u know! Lol

OK. I will be first up on the scales, especially seeing as I am an hour ahead of many of you. 1 1/2lbs loss for me which I am quite happy with. Still expecting a plateau with the kettlebells - so will see what next week brings.

Good luck everyone!

ellierose988 said:
I've been feeling really good. Now I feel rubbish.

Someone commented on my food diary that I'm eating "too many potatoes".

I just feel like **** now

Dexters mum is right. Potatoes are absolutely fine and it's not as if you haven't been losing a fair amount of weight, is it? Have faith in your own judgement and do more of the same. You're doing great! Good luck with WI.

Thanks guys. I wish I didn't take stuff to heart so much! Feeling a lot better after sleeping on it.

Good morning!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing okay? Am pleased that this morning's weigh in is a loss of 2.5 lbs. Takes me to 8 1/2 stones lost, and close to the 120lbs lost target. And makes up for the recent gains.

Good luck to everyone who's about to weigh in, and well done to all the early birds who have been already - what a bunch of stars we all are...:)

Morning guys, sts this week. Very happy with that, as I've not been feeling well, and have eaten all manor of junk-inc bags and bags of the salty sweet popcorn!! Boy was I a sinner this week!
Right back on track for tomorrow and really hope we all have a good week. Well done to all this week who have had a loss.

Take Care
SB

Thank you very much SB xxxxxx
Is a beautiful sunny day here in West Wales and I lost 2.5 lbs........joy :)
Just 3lbs to my 2 stone award and achieved my gold body magic yesterday.
Well done to everyone and here's to another great week xxxxxx

HB DM!

STS for me this week... cant complain about that, lol

good luck all

Morning guys, sts this week. Very happy with that, as I've not been feeling well, and have eaten all manor of junk-inc bags and bags of the salty sweet popcorn!! Boy was I a sinner this week!
Right back on track for tomorrow and really hope we all have a good week. Well done to all this week who have had a
SB

hope you are feeling better lovely xx

2 lb off for me and finally got my 3 stone award and now just over the half way mark.
Since the beginning of January, I have only lost 11 lb since January and never thought I was going to get to the 3 stone mark so I am on cloud 9 at the moment, sad but true.
Good luck everyone and have a nice day x

dextersmum said:
Thank you very much SB xxxxxx
Is a beautiful sunny day here in West Wales and I lost 2.5 lbs........joy :)
Just 3lbs to my 2 stone award and achieved my gold body magic yesterday.
Well done to everyone and here's to another great week xxxxxx

Well done Dextersmum. Fantastic birthday present for you.

Angem said:
2 lb off for me and finally got my 3 stone award and now just over the half way mark.
Since the beginning of January, I have only lost 11 lb since January and never thought I was going to get to the 3 stone mark so I am on cloud 9 at the moment, sad but true.
Good luck everyone and have a nice day x

Fantastic. Three stone! That feels a long way off for me yet but fingers crossed I will reach the two stone mark soon. Keep it up.

Back