Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Happy birthday DextersMum!!! Hope you have a lovely day, well done on the weigh in, you're doing fab :)

1lb off, happy with that. :)

Well done everyone on some great results. Angem - 11lb since Jan is great. It's not far off 1lb per week (which added up over a year would be about 3 stone) - I'd be happy with that ! Happy birthday to dextersmum. Hope you have a really lovely day and congrats on your loss.

I have lost another 1 lb (since Wednesday) - was almost 1.5lb too, so I'm very happy. That gives me back my 5 stone shiny (which I haven't had since Feb and even then was only for about 2 weeks) so I'm delighted. Aiming to get back my 5.5 stone shiny now and then into new territory ! The difficult thing for me now will be to continue to be consistent however I'm feeling positive. Aiming for 1 lb a week only. So aiming to be 12 stone 6 lb on May 6th and then a new target.

Have a good week everyone. See you next week.

Gail x

2lbs off for me this week. Not bad given i ate my weight in fish fingers and the new Mccain easy cook jacket spuds! Just one more pound to lose and i'll get my half stone award!

Well done everyone and a very Happy Birthday to Dexter's Mum!

One pound on for me today. My first gain in five and a half months :-( However, I was expecting it. Too many after-Easter choccies, two meals out for my anniversary and * week too. Still I had a lovely week and enjoyed what I ate, so line drawn under now and back to going downwards :)

Well done to everyone and Happy Birthday Dextersmum

Danigrace said:
One pound on for me today. My first gain in five and a half months :-( However, I was expecting it. Too many after-Easter choccies, two meals out for my anniversary and * week too. Still I had a lovely week and enjoyed what I ate, so line drawn under now and back to going downwards :)

Well done to everyone and Happy Birthday Dextersmum

That is pretty good going in five and a half months. You need a blow out every once in a while. The important thing is to get back on plan. Good luck for next week. A super loss I expect!

Thank you :) Yes it was a bit of a blow out, but I need to get my head straight again.Good luck to you too.

I've just had a massive blow out - ridiculous amount of easter eggs, two plates from the BBQ and two desserts....plus wine too. I now feel like absolute crap!! Headache and stomach ache - roll on tomorrow and being back on plan.

I'm blaming Dextersmum - I was celebrating her birthday too!! Hope you've had a lovely day DM x

Congrats to all that made it through the week and came back to tell the tale.
Belated Happy Birthday Dextersmum.
Just checking in, but weighed in early this morning and had a 0.5 lb gain this week which undid the small loss from last week.
I seemed to start out not too badly, then the last few days of the week went to hell foodwise.
I did start the 30-day shred yesterday and I'm determined to get through it before our trip home to Cumbria in May...any helpful advice is appreciated.

Congrats to all that made it through the week and came back to tell the tale.
Belated Happy Birthday Dextersmum.
Just checking in, but weighed in early this morning and had a 0.5 lb gain this week which undid the small loss from last week.
I seemed to start out not too badly, then the last few days of the week went to hell foodwise.
I did start the 30-day shred yesterday and I'm determined to get through it before our trip home to Cumbria in May...any helpful advice is appreciated.

I'll be doing day 16 of the shred tomorrow, I've not re-measured myself since the start but fairly sure I've lost inches from my waist if nowhere else! I'm trying to do it first thing in the morning and then it's done and out of the way. Good luck with it.

I'll be doing day 16 of the shred tomorrow, I've not re-measured myself since the start but fairly sure I've lost inches from my waist if nowhere else! I'm trying to do it first thing in the morning and then it's done and out of the way. Good luck with it.

Wow you're on Day 16! Is that Level 2? I think i'm on Day 4 or 5 perhaps and she's kicking my butt!

All_about_the_climb said:
Woah, after 'losing' this morning I have to say it was obviously a case of timing. I know our weight fluctuates all the time but I'm now weighing at 11'5 eek! Really motivating me though

I weighed again this morning and it put me back as Sts lol so that's improved my mood about my 1lb gain. It's defo a case of timing but we must all battle on lol

bit late, but weighed in yesterday and 1lb off:D very happy, and suprised with that as I was so bad at the start of last week - can't resist chocolate. now it's gone, back on the straight and narrow.

Back