Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I've been doing good thanks, made a conscious effort to use syns this week but in saying that I didn't use any yesterday or today but it wasn't because I was 'scared' to have them it was because I genuinely didn't fancy anything synful?! And although I know we need to use syns I don't see the point in having them just because.

Quite looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in as I've been focussed. However, I'm already dreading next week as I'm heading out on Saturday night for my birthday for dinner and drinks! Eek!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, you'll hear the screams from wherever you are if I don't get my 0.5lb for my 2 stone!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, you'll hear the screams from wherever you are if I don't get my 0.5lb for my 2 stone!

And i'll know exactly how you feel if i don't get the 1.5lbs i need for my half stone award. I did have a loads of syns left on Thursday but i've managed to munch my way through most of them to the point where i now only have 4 left! Not sure how that will look in the scales tomorrow. I mean i haven't eaten more than i had but i've eaten the bulk in 2 days...... Mmmmm i guess only the scales will tell me tomorrow. I really hope my sneaky weigh in on Friday isn't what i'll weigh tomorrow. I'll be so disappointed...

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x x x

my mums scales are completely rubbish....aparently i weigh the same holding my dog with my coat on as i do stood on my own 10mins later with my pjs on....so im going to put this week down as a hol.....really gutted!! wont be home again until monday night :eek:(

Full of cold but I've been 100% on plan with lots of exercise so I'll be very disappointed if I don't have a good loss!

Woop woop - 1.5lb off giving me the elusive 2 stone sticker, and so so close now to the next stone bracket. Five more workouts this week and I'll have my gold Body Magic too - motivation, don't desert me now!

Good luck everyone x

good luck people!!!! not weighing but will be here to watch you all weigh in!! Word of the day for me is FRUSTRATION!!! I want to weigh!!! and I want this job!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhh lol

hoping the best for u all xx

Morning all, this has been a good week - I've lost 3.5 lbs in week 94's weigh in! Woo hoo. Takes me to 128.5 lbs lost, and I'm feeling good about picking up the pace again.

Good luck to everyone this morning, I know you guys can do it :)

2lbs off for me today. I am happy with that, especially as we went to Bella Italia last night. Well done everyone.

Hi guys, I put on 0.5lbs but that is ok because I have had a bad week mentally so I was expecting more. But got back on track and taking one day at a time, fingers crossed for something positive next week :)

Well done to everyone else and god luck for next week :)

STS for me... could have been worse, lol

Another 1lb on - another bad week of daily naughtiness , no Zumba , and feeling tired!! Plus more stomach cramps requiring Buscopan - this seems to happen following very naughty icecream!!
All in all 1lb is pretty good (I had pizza go go and Texmex takeaway yesterday- stressed and worried as my son has been poorly with an ear infection!!)

Anyway, today is a new day and a new week . I can only start on a Sunday !! Son appears brighter - abs have kicked in me thinks!! I need my tummy to feel comfortable and not tender.

So back on again - thus seems to be a regular terrible habit - I need to be more controlled like Honey!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So this week I lost...

5 pounds!

Five!

1 2 3 4 5!

I'm so happy!

I stuck to plan and I've been doing my normal exercises as well as couch to 5k. Wow! I'm in shock lmao!

HI All,

I'm completely messing this up with gaining the two pounds that I lost last week. I basically went of plan and did my own thing and this is the result. I'm angry but not surprised. I need to get back on track. It has been rough this week with over tiredness, severe back pain and late nights with work and courses which let to overeating and non healthy choices.

Wish me luck for next week as I am going to need it. I have to get moving with weight loss and keep going.

I was doing red days and was thinking doing of EE this week. Any ideas?

How is everyone?

Sorry to hear that Sammy but easy on, easy off :) Are you finding the red days hard to stick to? If so I don't think there would be any harm in doing EE. I've been doing it for 11 weeks and have only had 2 green days in that time.
EE for me, is exactly what it says...it is extra easy, it's just super important to get your 1/3 superfree in which is something I struggled with at the start. Good luck!

Back