Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

2lb off this week. Happy but feel a bit bad as I didn't have a great week so it wasn't really deserved! But anyhow, happy.

1.5lbs on for me. Saw it coming as we have had friends staying with us since last Sunday. They leave tonight and I will be 100% back on plan for the coming week. Some of your losses are awe inspiring! Definitely need some of it to rub off on me, please. First gain since January so won't beat myself up. Roll on next Sunday.

Honey39 said:
Morning all, this has been a good week - I've lost 3.5 lbs in week 94's weigh in! Woo hoo. Takes me to 128.5 lbs lost, and I'm feeling good about picking up the pace again.

Good luck to everyone this morning, I know you guys can do it :)

You are amazing Honey and a real inspiration. I take my hat off to you being able to lose 3.5lbs at this stage! Just what I needed to get me back on track this week. Thank you.

I'm absolutely gutted. I put a pound on. I desperately wanted to get my half stone award. Now I'm even further away. Sigh :(

Have you any idea why? Is it your * week?

Try going right back to basics, it really works for me. Write everything down that you eat and drink and make sure you're measuring when you should - one week doing that and you'll see the reults. Hang in there :bighug:

Right well yesterday....wasnt at home like i said, tested my mums scales to see how reliable they were (they werent at all) so i put down on my online membership that i stayed the same weight and put it as a 'holiday'. Really gutted about it as i was on plan 100% and was walking loads so it wasnt as if id been away and stuffed my face.
Well OH decided to pick me up on way back from airport as a surprise ( he was in barcelona for 3 days all paid for by his boss as a thank you.....lucky git) so i was able to get to my scales (digital and are never moved....or used to weigh suitcases) I weighed last night to get a rough idea how i was doing....taking into account i had just had a huge sunday roast with a pudding...and it did put me at STS :)

So this morning wearing my normal pjs at my normal time I weighed in (to get a better idea) but a day late

4lb off, so in 10 weeks - 2 stone gone in total and into the next number :)

Im not goin to count it tho as i want to stick to my sunday weigh and not tweek if you know wat i mean

But to give me an idea and to bring my mood up for the 2nd interview meeting I have tomorrow

Still chuffed tho as i was starting to think this was it and i was at my smallest

Last edited:
Also the OH got me a present....Vera Wang Princess Night perfume :) he picked it out all by himself and its gorgeous!!!

Well done Kimmie!

Right, I know target is close so I'm making myself a new longer term challenge...by my holiday in 7 weeks and 6 days I want to weigh 9st 5lbs. That gives me 11lbs to lose. I don't know that I'll manage it but I'm sure as hell going to try.
I plan to start the shred on the 1st June so hopefully that will help! Wish me luck.

All_about_the_climb said:
Well done Kimmie!

Right, I know target is close so I'm making myself a new longer term challenge...by my holiday in 7 weeks and 6 days I want to weigh 9st 5lbs. That gives me 11lbs to lose. I don't know that I'll manage it but I'm sure as hell going to try.
I plan to start the shred on the 1st June so hopefully that will help! Wish me luck.

I'll wish u good luck if u wish it me for my interview tomorrow lol hope we dont need it tho! U seem well on the ball with plan at moment so I'm sure u will get Ur goal! I'm sticking at it but I seriously feel like I'm about to explode with nerves/frustration bcuz of the interview. It's a 2nd interview aswell and I've never had 1 before, only first interviews. I'm really counting on it will be gutted if they say no at this point :eek:( arghhhhhhhhh! Lol

So back on again - thus seems to be a regular terrible habit - I need to be more controlled like Honey!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Kwise!!! I'm not that controlled - I just really really really want to get to goal, lol. You can do it, I know you can!!!

You are amazing Honey and a real inspiration. I take my hat off to you being able to lose 3.5lbs at this stage! Just what I needed to get me back on track this week. Thank you.

Thank you, that's so nice of you! It's good for me to see progress too at this stage - I think I'm having a lot of success just now because I've set myself a mini 75 day challenge, and also because I've been writing down everything I eat for the last few weeks, which makes a HUGE difference!! I'll try anything and see if it works, lol. Good luck for the week!

I've not been around much on this thread, just posting on Sundays, but would like to be here more often. I so want to get to goal, I am finding the constant change quite tiring (in a good way!). Still, it is what it is.

Have a stinky cold that I can't seem to shift, but otherwise am doing well. Food today is going to be:

- porridge
- tuna salad with couscous
- prawn stir fry with huge salad

And of course, loads of fruit through the day. I have found that eating 'simple' foods (chicken breasts and prawns and eggs) seems to have a bigger impact than ready meals, so I stick to that these days.

Good luck everyone! I know how tough it is, but just imagine the bliss of sticking to this for the rest of the year and slowly but surely getting to an ideal weight and staying there for ever - totally worth it!!

Severe kick up the bum needed. I'm deeply ashamed of myself for the past few days. I don't know what it is - it's like my will power's just gone out the window! Really need to get back into my good habits. Been saying this for a while now. Grr. Mad at myself!

ellierose988 said:
Severe kick up the bum needed. I'm deeply ashamed of myself for the past few days. I don't know what it is - it's like my will power's just gone out the window! Really need to get back into my good habits. Been saying this for a while now. Grr. Mad at myself!

I know what you mean, Ellierose. It is as if a little demon sits on our shoulders saying "go on, you know you want it" Hold onto the fact that you have been so successful in the past. I have watched you reporting fantastic losses over the past few months. You are doing so well.

Whenever I am tempted to stray I think about how good it feels when I get weighed and see the pounds dropping away. That feeling is better than all the chocolate in the world, if only I can remember it at the right moment.

I know what you mean, Ellierose. It is as if a little demon sits on our shoulders saying "go on, you know you want it" Hold onto the fact that you have been so successful in the past. I have watched you reporting fantastic losses over the past few months. You are doing so well.

Whenever I am tempted to stray I think about how good it feels when I get weighed and see the pounds dropping away. That feeling is better than all the chocolate in the world, if only I can remember it at the right moment.

Thanks for your kind words :) I've been good today. Just need to keep it up.

Back