Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey guys, i started to weight myself on sundays for some reason. im also really new to this forum...as in signed up 5 mins ago new.
iv never used forums before so i have no idea what to do being here...help....!

i have been doing this slimming world diet for about 6 weeks now....but im not really losing much weight and its really getting me down. :(
is anyone else having problems....
im also confused by calculations. my starting weight was 12.8stones on my scales. when i converted that to lbs on my iphone...it said 179lb.......

is that right or is my converter not correct? cuz my friend said it should be 176lb....n if thats correct i am now on 172.8lb....so that means in 6 weeks i have only lost less than 4lbs?????????????

:'( please somebody help and direct me in the right path. im really following my plan to the tee...except for a few times when i hav used my p[oints ffor pizza slices manybe twice inb 6 weeks n i think i had a small choc cake slice cuz of my sisters bday.

feel really stuck n down. :(

i am really confused!
i joined SW groups in jan 2012...didnt really lose anything as was going to weigh ins but wasnt motivated to follow plan.
anyway reached 12.8stones on my scales n thgt enough is enough!
n have been following plan totally. only times iv been bad is when iv had pizza maybe twice in 6 weeks n a slice of choc fudge cake n maybe 2-3 ferrer rochers in 6 weeks. :(

other then that iv really stcuk to it. i was told at SW to follow Extra easy....but my friend who lose some weight a few yrs with SW said i should be following GREEN PLan. as im a vege. (only eat eggs, no other meat, fish or anything)
so now im confused....is it because iv been following EE instead of green plan that im not losing much?
but cant imagine that to be the problem...ah i dno.

should i be on Green plan? or EE? the SW women said for everyone to follow EE...but maybe she wasnt aware im a vege. i dont know.

If you're following the plan (regardless of which one) you should be losing weight, which you are...just slightly more slowly than preferable (it'd be lovely if it just disappeared over night).

I would ask your consultant about green as if youre a veggie it would make more sense to follow it as you get extra healthy extras. I've only ever been to 1 sw meeting and one of the first things the consultant did was ask if anyone was a vegetarian. I'm sure if you let her know your concerns she'll try and help you :) good luck and keep your head up :)

Right guys, I know we've all weighed in today but was wondering if anyone would be up for trying to set mini targets in here each week? Maybe how much you want (realistically) to lose the next week? Or it could be a NSV..perhaps a certain amount of exercise? Upping your superfree? Trying new meals? Since we weigh in on Sundays we obv don't go to group and maybe it's just me but I love the support of the forum and reading what others are up to, eating etc.

Realistically I think I can lose 2lbs this week. I'm also going to try and follow in this weeks footsteps and vary my meals (dinner time at least) more, for the first time since starting SW I ate a different dinner every night this week.

Right guys, I know we've all weighed in today but was wondering if anyone would be up for trying to set mini targets in here each week? Maybe how much you want (realistically) to lose the next week? Or it could be a NSV..perhaps a certain amount of exercise? Upping your superfree? Trying new meals? Since we weigh in on Sundays we obv don't go to group and maybe it's just me but I love the support of the forum and reading what others are up to, eating etc.

Realistically I think I can lose 2lbs this week. I'm also going to try and follow in this weeks footsteps and vary my meals (dinner time at least) more, for the first time since starting SW I ate a different dinner every night this week.

Good on you varying your meals....

I commit to losing 2 pounds this week.... and also getting over 7,500 steps on my pedometer at least 5 days this coming week... I'll let you know how it goes...

Here's to a grand week for us all.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

My next mini-goal is to lose the 6.5lb that will give me my 3 stone sticker and my Club20 (not sure if there's such a thing....well, there is now!). I obviously won't do it this week though.

This week I'll aim for 1lb and to up my exercise, which has dropped off the last few weeks.

My goal is just to stay on plan for the week and make sure I do my food diary everyday. I'm hoping to Sts as I'm sure my off plan meals over last 2 weeks are going to catch up with me soon. 3 days left at my current job....still waiting for start date on new job. Should hear on wed hopefully. I've passed the reference and CRB checks....just waiting to hear bout occupational health assessment :(

Back on track today...

at least I have had plenty of fruit...

no chcolate!!!!!

Now trying to gird me loins for going to class tomorrow night to get up to date materials. I'll see what the class is like and I might go back there but I am thinking of saving the dosh to be honest.

Judith & Pickle

Did my shred again yesterday (I had to, I've promised Jenna88 ;)) but over the weekend I had taken our rug up as summer has now arrived. Trying to do any kind of push up was a nightmare - towel, feet and sweaty hands sliding all over the place on the tiled floor. It must have looked more like Dumbo on Ice than Bambi on Ice.

The good news is my exercise mat has now arrived so it should be far more 'elegant' today!

Did my shred again yesterday (I had to, I've promised Jenna88 ;)) but over the weekend I had taken our rug up as summer has now arrived. Trying to do any kind of push up was a nightmare - towel, feet and sweaty hands sliding all over the place on the tiled floor. It must have looked more like Dumbo on Ice than Bambi on Ice.

The good news is my exercise mat has now arrived so it should be far more 'elegant' today!

Here's to elegant push-ups!! :D

My aim is to lose at least 1lb this week, then I will have made my June target of losing 7 lbs every month this year. 2lbs would be better, because then I will be out of the double figures in my lbs (ie 13s 9lbs!) Have a good week everyone

Oh god the shred. You ladies are soo much better than me, I keep saying I'll start but jillian hurts meeee

I love levels 1 and 3 but level 2 is just plain mean!

I can always motivate myself as it's only 25 minutes long, other DVDs I have are mostly 1 hour +. I've been swimming across the bay this afternoon though so no shred tonight - just flaking out on the sofa.

I had jacket salad and chicken. Then used my syns to have a weight watchers choc pudding in the hot tub. A relaxing end to a crappy day

Back