Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Have a spirit with a diet mixer and alternate every other drink with just a plain diet mixer, eg diet coke. My tactic today is that I'm wearing a shirt that's tighter so I'm goin to give my stomach muscles a work out by having to breath in all the time lol

Jenna88 said:
Haha good times! The classy bird that I am pat sharp sign my chest in magaluf haha! Are you glad to be leaving?

Yes and no. I'm really looking forward to new job so that's out ruling the sadness I think. My pat sharp mug got broke last year so this was a replacement lol ill be finishing earlier at new job and its close to home so I'm going to be able to do exercise n stuff after work, and ill also get my weekends and xmas back :)

I failed as I ate cake....I now feel sick tho....punishment lol I might have more of a goal then just my hol now tho...just waiting on some more info from a friend....so really need to shift another 2stone and tone up

22nd sept....going for my 30th bday. The other thing I want to do is a photo shoot that a friend of mine also did for a wedding present for her husband to be. Just waiting in details. Would like to loose at least another stone before I do that......if I do tho, depends how much it costs. The one I think it is costs £100-£1500! Can't afford that lol

Update:

I am currently on holiday and just got back from Penang and heading off to Lombok tomorrow. Despite the full on exercise schedule the two weeks before I still gained two pounds even though portions were controlled and we shared some meals with bulking up on veg and seafood. I really have concluded that I can't relax much or really have much carbs. It seems that I have to really do this healthy eating plan and really limit syns or going off plan. I mean I did 5 sessions of exercises two weeks in a row and this week is four and three when I come back and that's without the walking or swimming on the actual holidays.

So I am going to continue with exercise and cut down on the remainder of the holiday and start a fresh on the Sunday 1st July with keeping my head down and slogging it out the most I can for the next 25 weeks as that brings us to Christmas. To date I have lost a lot of weight but been at this current weight for years and I was wondering with my kick start in July shall I look at this part of the journey which is about 3 stones or should I track my journey from the beginning? I am thinking about motivation and how this can spur me on etc???? I still will only do mini goals as that helps to reach the finishing line so to speak!

Let me know what you all think. Hope you are all okay and doing well.

im looking forward to it...im hoping to move from the sts to help motivate me more. unless my previous off planness punishes me and i have a gain. spent last 2 days painting my kitchen (its the 4th different colour of red and i think the 8th coat since i had my kitchen replaced last year lol ) so ive just been dossin in the evenings and not goin for walks. managed to read a book tho....and ive just started shades of grey...........AWFULL BOOK....im at 26% and i think im goin to delete it as its so badly written, i dont kno what all the fuss is about theres loads of better erotica out there...least they are better written. friend has lent me the hunger games trillogy so im goin to start book 2. ive got to build a bookcase tomorrow so that should sweat some weight off...seeing as it came without instructions lol and my replacement new car (the previous one from 2weeks or so ago got broke) is on its way to mine tonite so if its not raining i might even wash that tomoz....im all for the exercise that isnt officially exercise lol

I've just started Shades of Grey and so far it is pretty poor (I've not actually got to a bedroom scene yet) but how many times does she use: -

1. Grey stare
2. Oh crap
3. He cocked his head to one side

I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't have believed the hype and spent the 11 quid on something better.

I've just started Shades of Grey and so far it is pretty poor (I've not actually got to a bedroom scene yet) but how many times does she use: -

1. Grey stare
2. Oh crap
3. He cocked his head to one side

I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't have believed the hype and spent the 11 quid on something better.

£11????? where the hell did you buy it????? its around £4 at asda and about £3 on the kindle fone app

the 'oh crap' turns into 'holy crap' and various 'holy ****' lol

the sex bits are the only good bits in the book (they arent that good tho).....its like the sex scenes were written and then they filled the bits inbetween with utter rubbish. its hard to follow the main characters as 1) you think the female lead is a seriously stupid child and 2) the male lead switches personailty between a cool collected professional and a complete moron who over uses the word 'babe'. Ive read better written stories in Scarlet magazine lol at least we shouldnt have to worry about it becoming a film. if you get to the end let me know if they have stuck some sort of rubbish vampire story line in it PMSL dont know bout you but id rather spend the time actually having sex then reading about it lol

oh and the use of the word 'grey' occurs alot more then 50 times lol

M Louise H said:
Ha ha, I have to buy my Kindle books via amazon.com as I'm not in the UK- think it was about 14 dollars.

I haven't got a kindle, I use my HTC fone then a free kindle app and download them off amazon. My old job I left on wed was in a book shop tho....I got discount on books lol

well ive had some sneeky weigh ins over the week and im happy with what it was showing.....hopefully will be the same tomorrow....but you never kno....i turned away a pink icing doughnut this morning....although i did actually ask for a pecan n maple syrup plait so didnt have the doughnut as a way of stropping about it lol what ever way works i say. ive got a slow cooked curry for later....using extra lean beef mince and beef pieces...just got to syn the sauce, i was lazy and used a jar as i couldnt be bothered to make it from scratch as it was 730am and was in a mood cuz the puppy scratched my foot lol

Back