Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Oh no :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)
I'm the same, not looking forward to it, I've been 100% on plan yet every morning when I've stepped on the scales I've been heavier than last weeks weigh in :(

Oi you - stop getting on the scales every day :nono:

I actually started today (unexpectedly, and in my brand new bikini too, grrr) so am hoping by Sunday I may get away without a gain.

Where you off to on holiday?

HI All,

Back from holidays. I did manage to do a bit of exercise whilst away and manage the eating with portions and choices. I didn't gain that much actually a pound a week and it is TOM this weekend.

Anyway from my last email I said I was going to nuckle down and keep focused with eating and exercise as my goal is to be 40 pounds lighter by Christmas. I have invested in a book called the 'The Waterfall Diet' and wanted to know more about foods that are causing me to bloat and stall my weightloss. I am also thinking of doing a food allergy test as it seems to be pointing in that direction.

The Plan:

Exercise: Zumba X2, retro groove, toning and yoga per week
Food: Original plan
Syns: Limit and use them only if needed and for social events

Wish me luck!

Hope you are all doing well and have a great weekend.

im not expecting much tomo...ive seriously not eaten enough this week.....think its goin to effect my weightloss. plus its meal out weekend and we are going to an indian restaurant. Once i get my head in gear and ive got a routine going for the new job im going to try loads harder to shift this weight. learning all this new stuff is really draining me, so even tho im not moving about as much and im working less hours, im loads more tired when i get home then at my old job. im hoping that once im settled it will be pasta dinners, exercise dvd or long walk after work and home cooked fresh evening meals.......thats the plan anyway.

also today i have just got rid of half my clothes.....mainly bras....losing the weight but i really need to tone up.....its heart breaking to do all this work to lose weight to find your still unhappy with your body........theres only so much damage repair you can do to your body when you used to weigh nearly 20 stone i guess :(

im not expecting much tomo...ive seriously not eaten enough this week.....think its goin to effect my weightloss. plus its meal out weekend and we are going to an indian restaurant. Once i get my head in gear and ive got a routine going for the new job im going to try loads harder to shift this weight. learning all this new stuff is really draining me, so even tho im not moving about as much and im working less hours, im loads more tired when i get home then at my old job. im hoping that once im settled it will be pasta dinners, exercise dvd or long walk after work and home cooked fresh evening meals.......thats the plan anyway.

also today i have just got rid of half my clothes.....mainly bras....losing the weight but i really need to tone up.....its heart breaking to do all this work to lose weight to find your still unhappy with your body........theres only so much damage repair you can do to your body when you used to weigh nearly 20 stone i guess :(

I know what you mean!! I am particularly fond (not!!) of the flaps of lose excess skin on my upper arms - there's not an exercise in the world going to cure those blighters :mad:

I've barely exercised this week, apart from a couple of swims, it's just been too hot! Had a pre-period carb blow out earlier in the week but did keep on plan, I have no idea what tomorrow's WI is going to show. Nervous much!

It's my * week too. I got mine on Wednesday and i was good as gold right up until Thursday night when i went to Frankie and Bennie's and despite knowing what i should order i still ate what i shouldn't. Plus i've not been to the toilet for 2 days so that's gonna weigh! But earlier on in the week i did try out a couple tips i read in a magazine that were supposed to aid weightloss so fingers crossed they might help me. I will do a little bit on the cross trainer tonight but i doubt it will help! Oh well, the scales will tell me tomorrow.

Good morning Sunday weighers. I have had another busy week here which will end tonight with us going to see the Olympic Torch. I am looking forward to that.

Anyway, I seem to have lost 4lbs this and am very pleased with that, although I didn't feel very well for two days and didn't eat very much, so that might have helped. Will have to work hard this week to keep it off :)

Good luck to everyone still to weigh in.

hi all week 100 and it's another STS for me, but am on antibiotics and had a large meal last night.. that's my excuse anyway, lol

good luck all

morning all, another loss, 0.7kg this week, so really pleased, considering i did dip into my thorntons choccies, thats a real bonus!!

good luck everyone..:) dont lose heart why_d, looking at your stats you've done incredibly well, just see it as a blip, its the long term results youre looking at, here's to a great week next week:)

Morning! So my first week back on plan and I've STS! Whats going on?? I can only think that I was so greedy last weekend that I gained a couple of pounds which I've damage limitationed this week! It's fine! I'll just try harder this week!

Good Morning Sunday weighers!

I've been on SW for two weeks now, week one lost 4.5lb and this week (my first "official" week as I signed up online last Sunday) I lost another 4lb. :) So I am pleased! I was very nervous about getting on the scales, even though I have really tried hard this week. But, so far so good! :)

Good Luck to all those still to weight in, and well done to all who have lost and STS. :D

xxxx

well as i guessed it would catch up with me....it has....so 1lb on for me this week (its also my first gain after starting this time round this feb). my sneeky weighs this week have all given readings of sts so after the huge indian feast last night im not surprised its 1lb on. I know where im going wrong....not eating enough on my dinner (2 apples each day ) and theres no way im getting my healthy extras or moving about as much as in my old job. However untill im fully into a new routine at my new job i know im going to struggle so im basically going to do my best to keep syns low and try to get in me as much fruit and veg as poss. ill still be coming on here and SW online, as im not giving up...im just goin to go to 75% effort then when im through with all this new training i can put in 110% into the plan. so my mini target for this week is to get this extra 1lb off...and try n get a routine started somehow. I am however making boston cream cupcakes today from my humming bird bakery book. I love baking and i havent done any since i started SW again so im goin to treat myself today as its really stressfull starting my new job and im really missing my old work mates (trying to hold back the tears now)...so a lapse of comfort baking is deserved in my eyes gain or no gain....i just wont eat as many lol

good luck and well done

Kx

well as i guessed it would catch up with me....it has....so 1lb on for me this week (its also my first gain after starting this time round this feb). my sneeky weighs this week have all given readings of sts so after the huge indian feast last night im not surprised its 1lb on. I know where im going wrong....not eating enough on my dinner (2 apples each day ) and theres no way im getting my healthy extras or moving about as much as in my old job. However untill im fully into a new routine at my new job i know im going to struggle so im basically going to do my best to keep syns low and try to get in me as much fruit and veg as poss. ill still be coming on here and SW online, as im not giving up...im just goin to go to 75% effort then when im through with all this new training i can put in 110% into the plan. so my mini target for this week is to get this extra 1lb off...and try n get a routine started somehow. I am however making boston cream cupcakes today from my humming bird bakery book. I love baking and i havent done any since i started SW again so im goin to treat myself today as its really stressfull starting my new job and im really missing my old work mates (trying to hold back the tears now)...so a lapse of comfort baking is deserved in my eyes gain or no gain....i just wont eat as many lol

good luck and well done

Kx

Aww Kimmie I hope you get settled in to work quickly. I hate starting new things so can sympathise with you. 1lb on in the grand scheme of things, with so much change is pretty amazing to be honest. Good luck and you know we're all here to support you :)

Good morning all, 1 lb off for me this week. Well 3 lb but that was after my 2 lb gain last week

1lb off for me this week. Why is it that when I want to reach a target ie 3 stone I start to dither about? I am going to make a huge effort this week to see if I can do it. Only need 2 1/2 lb loss so not mission impossible.

Back