Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I have started Slimming World at home today. I havnt re-registered yet as I have the books from when I joined in 2009.
I have since had a little girl who is 12 months old and now want to lose my extra baby weight - 1 stone 12 lbs
I will be weighing on a Sunday
I'm hoping to lose 1 stone 5lbs before I go on holiday at the end of September and then lose an additional 1 stone by Christmas 2012 to be 7lbs lighter than before I was pregnant although ill the be just 2lbs lighter than the first time I ever joined Slimming World.
Ideally I would like to lose 3 stone 12 lbs to be within the healthy weight bracket for my height but I havnt set myself a goal for then just yet.
I fail on diets due to convenience so I'm hoping to plan easy normal meals like lasagne, shepherds pie, vegetable curries etc to enable me to succeed.

I have started Slimming World at home today.

Welcome Laura.... Sunday is an excellent day to weigh!!!!!

Look forward to sharing this jounry with you..... I am sure with determination that weight will be history as soon as possible!

Great things are possible ~ together!

Judith & Pickle

Put on 3.5pounds this week.

Not a suprise and its my fault but I'm unhappy.......

Thinking of drawing a line under it and starting afresh.. re~do my stats and ticker.... and start being 111% on plan.

*shamefaced*

Judith & Pickle

A line drawn for you Judith. Onwards and downwards

Thank you Judith

Good luck with your journey, don't let a bad week get you down, let it be your motivation for next week

Hi Laura! Welcome to the looovely Sunday thread :)

How has everyone's week been so far? I've been having a very iffy time! 16 syns on Sunday and potentially over again on Monday (I was at a blooming mandarin buffet). Been good yday and today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can maybe save myself and get that 3 stone award that seems to be slipping through my fingers each week!

Jenna88 said:

How has everyone's week been so far? I've been having a very iffy time! 16 syns on Sunday and potentially over again on Monday (I was at a blooming mandarin buffet). Been good yday and today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can maybe save myself and get that 3 stone award that seems to be slipping through my fingers each week!

Thanks Jenna, Its my first week this week on the Extra Easy plan and I've been very good. I had no Syns Sunday, 3 Syns on Monday, 8.5 Syns yesterday and so far today I've had 2 Syns and yet to eat my HE's.

I'm trying to vary my meals so I don't get bored but finding it hard to think up meal combinations. I'm not a great cook and enjoy things like lasagne, shepherds pie, chicken and rice, pastas. I'm sure I'll pick up a few ideas here but having a 12 month old Daughter restricts my free time to make meals

I'm looking forward to my journey

The recipe section here is amazing and there are a few recipes for the sorts of things you've listed :) I'm no cook either but I haven't come across anything that I like yet that I couldn't make :)
I really need to get back in to a regular routine again and start using approx 10 syns a day, at the minute I seem to be out loads so am very conscious of saving syns etc (even though you're not supposed to).

Jenna88 said:

My three stone award is also eluding me for some reason. I had the same problem with the 2 stone milestone. Once I hit below it the weight dropped off again. I must have a sabotage button and don't know how to switch it off!

HI All,

Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. Anyway I'm jumping ship as I am not going to be doing Slimming World anymore. I have been to see a Nutritionalist in light of no weight loss and excessive exercise and it looks like the fluid retention as well as other factors is stalling my weight loss which might be due to a food allergy. I am waiting for the results but she has given me a plan in the menatime so I will be giving that a go.

Good luck to you all and see you around on the forums!

Hi all, sorry not to have been around for a few weeks - I moved, then I was away for work, and yesterday I had to move everything because I came two inches from being flooded - all very exciting!

So I lost loads, put on a bit. This week I lost 4.5 lbs, which takes me to 218 lbs, and 132 lbs lost in total, and I think that this is week 101 for my weight loss, but am not sure, it might be week 102. However, it was easier to update my signature for 100 weeks, so am taking it as being that.

Good luck to all Sunday weighers!!

HI All,

Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. Anyway I'm jumping ship as I am not going to be doing Slimming World anymore. I have been to see a Nutritionalist in light of no weight loss and excessive exercise and it looks like the fluid retention as well as other factors is stalling my weight loss which might be due to a food allergy. I am waiting for the results but she has given me a plan in the menatime so I will be giving that a go.

Good luck to you all and see you around on the forums!

Good luck to you too x

2lbs off this week - I had no idea what WI was going to bring this week so delighted with that and now only 0.5lb away from my 3 stone award!

Good luck all x

Morning everyone! My first week of being back on it properly and I've lost 2lbs. I'm happy with that as I have stopped breastfeeding this week and so certain parts of my anatomy are definitely heavier than they should be whilst my body decides it doesn't need to make milk. I always used to weigh after he had fed in a morning to get a consistent weigh in! After 14months ive had enough now, just hoping it doesnt effect weight loss! Aiming for two off again this week to take me back under 9 stone! I tried my skinny jeans on yesterday and I couldn't even pull them up...amazing what difference half a stone makes! I will be back in them by next month!! Good luck to everyone else weighing this am!

Good Morning Sunday folk....

Hope you all brave ther scales.... I only put on the weeks I hide my head in shame....

I'm chuffed to bits ~ 3.5lb off for me.

Big challenge is making sure next week I have a loss as well.... I've had enough of the yo~yo effect.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Sneaking back gracefully ......

Haven't weighed for a month and had fallen off the wagon big style (due to the stress of moving, job restructure etc etc)

I can report a 4 lb gain , which isn't too bad.

Hello to those i know :-Honey, Why_d, pinktoastie, Woodlandgirl, Bluesmartie,SS (hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

And hello to those I don't know as I have been AWOL.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Honey! you're week 101 and doing much better than me, lol

I've gained a pound. need to start to refocus!

welcome back K - you've been missed!

why_d said:
Well done Honey! you're week 101 and doing much better than me, lol

I've gained a pound. need to start to refocus!

welcome back K - you've been missed!

Ahhhhh thankyou Why_d - that's lovely to know.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back